Phillip2

August 15th

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Well tomorrow is that time of the month again. However it lands on a Friday and I know they will not be updating the process timeline over the weekend. So, I am sure many of us will wonder were Vermont really is in processing after dumoping a load on California. I wonder if is vermonts way to catch up and stop working on our cases again.

Anyhow I know it will change everyone's rojected dates again. But, I did what to start the topic so we could begin sharing this time of the month again. :whistle::whistle:

I married my love on 12/24/07

I filed for the I 130 on 1/23/08

Receipt number recevied 2/13/08

Paperwork sent to Guangzhou on 1/23/09

Interview 5/21/09 PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa 5/23/09

POE 6/2/09

Home 6/3/09

FILED I-751

SENT PAPERWORK 3/8/11

NOA-1 3/10/11

BIOMETERICS 4/29/11

WAITING APPROVAL

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

As long as its not JULY 30th 2007

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Timeline
As long as its not JULY 30th 2007

Maybe that is what they were going to d and that is when California took some of the cases. I would no have put it past them..

Visa 5/23/09

POE 6/2/09

Home 6/3/09

FILED I-751

SENT PAPERWORK 3/8/11

NOA-1 3/10/11

BIOMETERICS 4/29/11

WAITING APPROVAL

:rofl: Don't be surprised if it is- I think that VSC is a huge underground bunker manned by the evil versions of Willy Wonka's Oompa-Loompas. They have no families, no emotions and don't consider the fact that their jobs affect so many families and our petitions simply fall into a black hole. Looking at some VJers timelines and seeing how long they have been waiting is so heartbreaking to me.

USCIS TIMELINE

N400 (Citizenship Application):

Package sent: 02/17/2012

NOA Date: 02/21/2012

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
:rofl: Don't be surprised if it is- I think that VSC is a huge underground bunker manned by the evil versions of Willy Wonka's Oompa-Loompas. They have no families, no emotions and don't consider the fact that their jobs affect so many families and our petitions simply fall into a black hole. Looking at some VJers timelines and seeing how long they have been waiting is so heartbreaking to me.

Id pay money to see that on video.

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

:rofl: Coming soon to a theatre near you: The Victims of Vermont. Shot on location in Hades and featuring the debut performance of "Satan's Little Helpers", (also known as Adjudication Officers) Edited by KIMCORENE

USCIS TIMELINE

N400 (Citizenship Application):

Package sent: 02/17/2012

NOA Date: 02/21/2012

Timeline

Hey I would not only to pay to see the movie. I would buy so that I could watch over and over again. Taht would be a great time filler while we are all waiting :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Visa 5/23/09

POE 6/2/09

Home 6/3/09

FILED I-751

SENT PAPERWORK 3/8/11

NOA-1 3/10/11

BIOMETERICS 4/29/11

WAITING APPROVAL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I hate to see the taxpayer money funding for those inefficient institutions, especially goverment related job. I bet you, they could approve your petition in less than 2 months if they were privatized. It happened in department of vehicle (DMV) of Canada where they issued driver license. 12 years ago (probably even now), Quebec DMV's was state run while Alberta's DMV was privatized. It took my brother 6 months to get the driver lisence since he had undergone through tests & relentless waiting period between those tests. For me, I took that summer off from school and went to Alberta to stay with my classmate for vacation. Overthere, I got a license within 1 day.

Statistically, Quebec has higher rate of accident than the rest of the Canada. What's the hec of clumsy, bulky, inefficient system.

What we can do is our vote, our voice, our conveying the issue to people next to us. We will be heard someday. Well for the time being, try to live with the torture & suffering.

Edited by TVN

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I hate to see the taxpayer money funding for those inefficient institutions, especially goverment related job. I bet you, they could approve your petition in less than 2 months if they were privatized. It happened in department of vehicle (DMV) of Canada where they issued driver license. 12 years ago (probably even now), Quebec DMV's was state run while Alberta's DMV was privatized. It took my brother 6 months to get the driver lisence since he had undergone through tests & relentless waiting period between those tests. For me, I took that summer off from school and went to Alberta to stay with my classmate for vacation. Overthere, I got a license within 1 day.

Statistically, Quebec has higher rate of accident than the rest of the Canada. What's the hec of clumsy, bulky, inefficient system.

What we can do is our vote, our voice, our conveying the issue to people next to us. We will be heard someday. Well for the time being, try to live with the torture & suffering.

The way DHS is headed...It may soon be privatized. However, it won't happen because people are suffering. Somewhere, someone important enough will get an opportunity to make sh*t load of $$$ and the drama will begin. This ####### happens every day and I see some of this happening first hand. I work for the other devil - The Wall Street.

Well tomorrow is that time of the month again. However it lands on a Friday and I know they will not be updating the process timeline over the weekend. So, I am sure many of us will wonder were Vermont really is in processing after dumoping a load on California. I wonder if is vermonts way to catch up and stop working on our cases again.

Anyhow I know it will change everyone's rojected dates again. But, I did what to start the topic so we could begin sharing this time of the month again. :whistle::whistle:

dates will change to july 30 1998... damn it!!! :angry::crying::angry:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.