• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

no no iam not envy no no lalala

hehe congratulations to u

i thought that all cases at the MSC had to go to an interview...now i have hope that i maybe got the same letter so hehe

damn maybe iam wrong MSC is not NBC or????

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
08/22/08 Appointment Biomentrics
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
09/18/08 Case transfered to NBC
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/24/08 EAD approved again
10/27/08 EAD in Mail
10/28/08 applied for SSN (not verified)still waiting:-(
12/18/08 got my SSN today YEAHHHHH
12/30/08 passed my TX DL today YIPPIEEEEEEE
03/03/09 Interview ,approved...thanks god:-)
03/09/09 Welcome letter in Mail.Juhuuuuuuuu
03/16/09 Green Card in Mail:-)))))

02/02/10 I-751 Waiver to VSC
02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview
08/06/10 Approved ,thanks god juhuuuuuuuuuuuu
08/16/10 Greencard in Mail,done for ten years:-))

N-400 here we go in the last round

12/09/2013 N-400 to Dallas

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

02/04/2014 in line for Interview

04/11/2014 Interview& Oath

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
no no iam not envy no no lalala

hehe congratulations to u

i thought that all cases at the MSC had to go to an interview...now i have hope that i maybe got the same letter so hehe

damn maybe iam wrong MSC is not NBC or????

No we were transfered to the CSC in Oct.......the EAD and AP came from NBC on Nov. 18.........So I am thinking we are all set now.........So for all of you waiting.......Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving

Nothing in the mail for me today :D Hydey & JJ - I think I am going to have to head up your way sometime with hubby to partake of some of this beer you're talking about :D I just have white zin for tonight... figure it might help me shake this cold :whistle:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Timeline
Nothing in the mail for me today :D Hydey & JJ - I think I am going to have to head up your way sometime with hubby to partake of some of this beer you're talking about :D I just have white zin for tonight... figure it might help me shake this cold :whistle:

Morning Jeraly;

If you don't mind, save a little for me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hello everyone!! I files on AUgust 12 and had my biometrics on september 7... no updates since then.. I have not recevied my EAD!! I do not know whta to do.. i am desperate to work. I already called customer service on nov 19... but nothing has happened. I have an info pass apointment next week... I see everyone elses timelines that filed in august and most of you already have your ead and even an interview letter!! I am worried.... :huh: I did get an RFE for my vaccines but I replied the next day.... ?

Happy thanksgiving to all of you!!

Edited by Seekingadvice

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone!! I files on AUgust 12 and had my biometrics on september 7... no updates since then.. I have not recevied my EAD!! I do not know whta to do.. i am desperate to work. I already called customer service on nov 19... but nothing has happened. I have an info pass apointment next week... I see everyone elses timelines that filed in august and most of you already have your ead and even an interview letter!! I am worried.... :huh:

Happy thanksgiving to all of you!!

Hi Seekingadvice,

Did you set up an online account where you can see your case number(s) on the USCIS website? It would be easier for you to see how your case is progressing if you did that.

Congrats on all the approvals and the GC, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

And Jeraly and Trelawny... definitely will be saving some cans!

"Love Will Find A Way <3"

05/29/2008 --- Entry into the US on Visa Waiver to visit my girlfriend for a summer holiday and to help take care of her sick father where needed.

06/20/2008 -- After the sad passing of my girlfriend's father, we decided to get married and stay together

08/08/2008 --- We get married, lovely ceremony and dinner with all of Sarah's family present :-)

08/25/2008 --- AOS package sent to Chicago via Fedex overnight priority mail. Fingers crossed now!

08/26/2008 -- AOS Package received in Chicago, signed for by A.Smith (1 day before my VWP expires!)

09/02/2008 -- Checks cashed!!

09/03/2008 -- NOA1 received for I-485, I-130 and I-765.

09/05/2008 -- Case is shown online as pending!!

09/08/2008 -- Biometrics appointment letter received for September 23rd!! (For both I-485 and I-765)

09/12/2008 -- Biometrics walk-in completed, 11 days before the appointment! In Hackensack NJ.

09/20/2008 -- RFE for I-485 received. It was dated September 17.

09/25/2008 -- RFE response evidence sent out to Lee's Summit by USPS, certified mail.

10/02/2008 -- RFE response evidence received and case processing resumed!

11/04/2008 -- EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED! Thank you Lord.

11/10/2008 -- EAD card received in the mail! wOOt wOOt!!!!

11/12/2008 -- SSN ordered from Hackensack, 2-4 weeks in mail!

11/28/2008 -- SSN Received in the mail, wOOt!!!!!!!!

12/7/2008 -- INTERVIEW LETTER RECEIVED!!! It's scheduled February 19, 2009 at 8:30am in Newark. *nerves*

2/19/2009 -- Interview 8:30am - Green Card verbally approved

2/23/2009 -- Welcome letter received! followed by I-130 approval notice!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving to all and all approved GC, EADs, APs, and so on...

If after the month ends I have no interview letter I plan to request and Info Pass to see where my case is. Cause I was told a couple of months ago I should be able to keep track of my case by now.

Don't let the choices chose you, chose the choices that you want.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hi Tactful! Yes I have an account and there are no updates since 09/08... which i guess was my biometrics appoint.... I am getting really worried because i see most of you are already recieving your interview letter... and i do not even have my EAD!!!

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys. The wife and I had our interview in Chicago yesterday. It took a little over 30 minutes and went smoothly. She asked us questions regarding name, SS#, address, birthdate, and wedding date. She asked for a brief description of how me met and took 3 pictures for our file. We also gave her a certified copy of our marriage certificate and joint mortgage, insurance, and retirement accounts.'

The wife did NOT get her passport stamped...but we got the following email by the time we got back to South Bend:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0831212109

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 26, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Is it safe to assume we were approved and should expect the 2-year green card???

Thanks for everyone's help!

Edited by Mr.G

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

congrats mr.g u win :-)))

gc should be there in the next 10 days i think

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
08/22/08 Appointment Biomentrics
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
09/18/08 Case transfered to NBC
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/24/08 EAD approved again
10/27/08 EAD in Mail
10/28/08 applied for SSN (not verified)still waiting:-(
12/18/08 got my SSN today YEAHHHHH
12/30/08 passed my TX DL today YIPPIEEEEEEE
03/03/09 Interview ,approved...thanks god:-)
03/09/09 Welcome letter in Mail.Juhuuuuuuuu
03/16/09 Green Card in Mail:-)))))

02/02/10 I-751 Waiver to VSC
02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview
08/06/10 Approved ,thanks god juhuuuuuuuuuuuu
08/16/10 Greencard in Mail,done for ten years:-))

N-400 here we go in the last round

12/09/2013 N-400 to Dallas

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

02/04/2014 in line for Interview

04/11/2014 Interview& Oath

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
Any idea how i can edit my last post? If not, could a moderator PLEASE delete my receipt number!!!

Contact MR EWOK

Don't let the choices chose you, chose the choices that you want.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.