Sal and Jay

August 2008 AOS Filers

2,675 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
Gratzies guys! Still nothing here :(

Don't forget to PM me updates for the spreadsheet!!!

Don't worry Jeraly, USCIS hasn't forgotten about you!!! Have faith, wish you all the luck.

Don't let the choices chose you, chose the choices that you want.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I love this,

Charry and I just got a notice that our I485 for her AOS has been sent to CSC to "speed up processing"

Boston (Where we should be)

I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, January 24, 2008

California

I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, July 03, 2007

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Gratzies guys! Still nothing here :(

Don't forget to PM me updates for the spreadsheet!!!

You can add my case too if you want, see time line. I had a few touches last week. After those it became sillent again. I would be interested in some statistics on those ;) I know, no one could be able to predict processing time by the day but it would be fun if we can get close. :)

N-400 application timeline

02-22-2012-- (00): documents sent

02-23-2012-- (01): NOA date

02-27-2012-- (05): check cashed

03-02-2012-- (09): bio appointment notice sent, bio date 03-15 (23)

03-05-2012-- (12): bio notice received

03-06-2012-- (13): early bio

03-12-2012-- (19): in line for interview scheduling

03-21-2012-- (28): scheduled for interview

03-28-2012-- (35): interview notice received

05-02-2012-- (70): interview. Rec. for Approval!

05-16-2012-- (84): in line for oath scheduling

06-19-2012-(118): scheduled for oath

06-21-2012-(120): oath letter received

07-06-2012-(135): oath

Passport application timeline

07-10-2012-- (00): application sent (card+book/routine service)

07-17-2012-- (07): application status online

07-26-2012-- (16): application on hold (name too long)

07-28-2012-- (18): RFI Tucson passport center (proposed shortened name) letter received

07-30-2012-- (20): reply sent to Tucson passport center

08-18-2012-- (39): passport book received

08-21-2012-- (42): passport card received

08-21-2012-- (42): CON received

Timeline

Rich you alive?????????????????????????????

Congrats to those who have been approved and have faith those that still haven't... :thumbs:

Rich you alive?????????????????????????????

Congrats to those who have been approved and have faith those that still haven't... :thumbs:

Still alive, praying for my EAD and dreaming of that cold one.. Congrats again Johnnie, and to all other who received their EAD's and/or transfers!

"Love Will Find A Way <3"

05/29/2008 --- Entry into the US on Visa Waiver to visit my girlfriend for a summer holiday and to help take care of her sick father where needed.

06/20/2008 -- After the sad passing of my girlfriend's father, we decided to get married and stay together

08/08/2008 --- We get married, lovely ceremony and dinner with all of Sarah's family present :-)

08/25/2008 --- AOS package sent to Chicago via Fedex overnight priority mail. Fingers crossed now!

08/26/2008 -- AOS Package received in Chicago, signed for by A.Smith (1 day before my VWP expires!)

09/02/2008 -- Checks cashed!!

09/03/2008 -- NOA1 received for I-485, I-130 and I-765.

09/05/2008 -- Case is shown online as pending!!

09/08/2008 -- Biometrics appointment letter received for September 23rd!! (For both I-485 and I-765)

09/12/2008 -- Biometrics walk-in completed, 11 days before the appointment! In Hackensack NJ.

09/20/2008 -- RFE for I-485 received. It was dated September 17.

09/25/2008 -- RFE response evidence sent out to Lee's Summit by USPS, certified mail.

10/02/2008 -- RFE response evidence received and case processing resumed!

11/04/2008 -- EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED! Thank you Lord.

11/10/2008 -- EAD card received in the mail! wOOt wOOt!!!!

11/12/2008 -- SSN ordered from Hackensack, 2-4 weeks in mail!

11/28/2008 -- SSN Received in the mail, wOOt!!!!!!!!

12/7/2008 -- INTERVIEW LETTER RECEIVED!!! It's scheduled February 19, 2009 at 8:30am in Newark. *nerves*

2/19/2009 -- Interview 8:30am - Green Card verbally approved

2/23/2009 -- Welcome letter received! followed by I-130 approval notice!

My wife's I-485 had been transferred to CSC on September 22nd.

But today, USCIS website says...

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Does this mean that her case has been transferred to local office?

Will she get an interview?

We thought that we would go through easy road.

I guess it's not the case. :(

11/04/10 I-751 submitted to VSC by express mail.

11/05/10 VSC received the package.

11/08/10 NOA1 date

11/12/10 Check cashed, NOA1 hardcopy received.

12/31/10 Bio letter received. Finally!! Sechduled for 1/25/11.

01/12/11 Early Bio

03/29/11 ROC approved.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

EAD approved today!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

Now P just needs to find a job :)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
EAD approved today!!!!

FYI

because of all the posts about EAD been approved I just checked on-line and

"10/07/08 card Production ordered"

no touches, no approval just ordered

and my NOA for AOS still does NOT exist on-line

AOS from B-2

08/05/08 I-485 filed

02/03/09 CGC received

12/09/10 I-751 filed

04/07/11 GC received

11/1/11 N-400 filed

02/24/12 USC

In Polish only. Sytuacja polityczna w Polsce:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Looks like you will be going through the interview process at your local office. Good luck

Just checked on-line and we had the EAD card production ordered message. Things are moving along for all of us!

06-29-09 received GC in mail

4-18-11 mailed I-751 CSC

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2011-04-18

NOA Date Received : 2011-06-06

Date on NOA: 2011-04-22

Bio. Appt. : 2011-06-24

Had to make an Info Pass appointment because there was a delay in receiving the NOA for our I-751. Never found out the reason for the delay but they gave Thao a 1 year green card stamp in her passport and we got a the NOA 2 days later.

Approved: 2011-09-23

Notice sent: 2011-09-28

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Wales
Timeline

Same thing happened to us. We had a bunch of touches and then the website status changed to the same as what you have.

Guess that means we'll be having an interview? :huh:

K1:

(See timeline)

AOS:

(See timeline)

ROC:

11-8-10 - ROC file sent

11-10-10 - CSC received file

11-10-10 - NOA1 date

11-15-10 - Check cashed

12-11-10 - Received biometrics letter

12-22-10 - Biometrics appointment (have to reschedule)

1-12-11 - Biometrics appointment (rescheduled appointment)

3-3-11 - Approved!

Timeline

Same thing happened to us. We had a bunch of touches and then the website status changed to the same as what you have.

Most likely.....

Most likely.....

Same here, after touches on Friday, Monday and Tuesday...No changes on EAD or AP though, still showing 9/18.

AOS

Date Filed: 2008-08-27

NOA Date: 2008-09-02

Bio. Appt.: 2008-09-18

AOS Transfer: 2008-09-22 to CSC; 2008-11-25 to local office

Approval/Denial Date: 2009-02-10 card production ordered

Greencard Received: 2009-02-20

Removal of Conditions

Date mailed: 2010-11-12

NOA Date: 2010-11-15

Approved: 2011-04-28 card production ordered

Received card: 2011-05-04

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.