ronjie

FISHING CONTEST ?

130 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
you are allowed to voice your opinion but so are other people... they are voicing their opinions on what they think of your opinion...

I never said they couldn't, I welcome all opinions, but no need to get angry or mad, you can say all you want about me and my opinions, I wont get mad at you, they're just opinions.

I can understand why they are getting mad though, you are implying that most Filipino women are just after American men for the money...

u should know that all foreigns from 3rd world countries are after americans for their money

oh yeah I forgot about that..

It obviously isn't because of sex, since americans are so fat, u can't even find their privates

Does that go for your man too Nessa :whistle:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
you are allowed to voice your opinion but so are other people... they are voicing their opinions on what they think of your opinion...

I never said they couldn't, I welcome all opinions, but no need to get angry or mad, you can say all you want about me and my opinions, I wont get mad at you, they're just opinions.

I can understand why they are getting mad though, you are implying that most Filipino women are just after American men for the money...

u should know that all foreigns from 3rd world countries are after americans for their money

It obviously isn't because of sex, since americans are so fat, u can't even find their privates

why don't u come up with a better come back to my sarcastic comment, cuz this one was really lame.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

why don't u come up with a better come back to my sarcastic comment, cuz this one was really lame.

Uh oh.... has baxxy seen charles nekkid?????????? :unsure: :unsure:

:pop: Asss kicking will happen, yes.....

Len sit with Yoda and enjoy the show will :pop:

Timeline

I guess my initial sarcasm went right over your head ! Oh well :ot2:

Timeline

LOL... sounds like I have right? :P Watch out Nessa!! :jest:

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

My hubby knows why I married him...I tell him all the time. It was for his IT skills alone. :devil:

Seriously...if either of us married for money then we both were devastated...neither of us have any, not after immigration!

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Timeline

LOL... sounds like I have right? :P Watch out Nessa!! :jest:

Didn't say who will be doing the kicking now, did I? <_<

I personally think that making jabs at people's spouses is pretty darn low. But that's just me and the manners I was taught as a child.

Edited by Len_and_Bren

The person above me likes to pull people's chains.

Actually, that should be the person above the person above me, sneaky Len&Bren!

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I've been reading all of these comments and you people need to lighten up. There is an assumption on a lot of people in America that foreigners, especially women, are only interested in marrying to be in America and because "Americans are rich". I encountered that bias quite a bit when I was first involved with bringing my fiancee to America before she arrived. A lot of my female acquaintances just assumed she was "doing me" because she wanted to get here.

Well, I have a surprise for them. She is actually in love with me. In her country the choice of men isn't so great. And as it turns out, world opinion holds that American men make the best husbands. In addition, many were surprised at how intelligent she is. As I've found out, she has a much higher moral standard than many in America today. Is that old fashioned or just good upbringing?

As far as being rich, that is all a matter of perspective. There are a lot of people here on VJ that can barely make the income cutoff, while there are others that don't have a problem. What really matters is what is in your heart and that of your fiance/ee. In the long run, money just makes it a little nicer, but if there is no love, the money won't help it.