Read this!!!!!

We finally.....

GOT OUR NOA2

September 12 2008

:dance::dance:

Am i dreaming? Is it real? :rofl:

I am crying while laughing, what is happening to me LOL

Thanks April filers!!!

And for the rest, HANG IN THERE! There's time for all of us!

God bless... A new journey has just started for me and Jeff!

THANK YOU LORD for this such a wonderful blessings!

I knew your time would come! Now I can also add the :dance::dance::dance::dance: guy!

Jeffcloe, ScottB, keep us informed of your progress!

And grats to Peluche for the Visa! So happy to see that we might possibly get Christmas wished with our loved ones this year :star:

.png

04/17/2008 K-1 Filed

04/21/2008 NOA1 Receipt

08/27/2008 NOA2!!! (131 days)

10/07/2008 Interview

12/07/2008 Wedding-Finally!

AoS filed 6/22/2009

AoS Approved 10/3/2009

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
OHHH MYYYY GOOOSSSHHHHH

Guyyyysssss!

Heyyyyyy!!!!

Read this!!!!!

We finally.....

GOT OUR NOA2

September 12 2008

Thanks April filers!!!

I knew your time would come! Now I can also add the :dance::dance::dance::dance: guy!

And grats to Peluche for the Visa! So happy to see that we might possibly get Christmas wished with our loved ones this year :star:

YAAAYYYY thanks hahaha! I am busy preparing for Jeff's visit as of now, but once we get our interview date maybe 2 or 3 weeks from now I will let you know guys! hahaha

For now I just want to enjoy 2 weeks of Jeff's vacation here. I am feeling super super super HAPPY because NOA2 and Jeff's vacation were just two of the most wonderful gifts I received this month yaaayyy!

Glo, sis, let us know what happened? I am worried about you...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Hey! I havent posted in a couple days and I see new approvals and interviews! That's awesome!! Im so happy for you guys!!!

Thanks a lot Robertjay and Glo for the nice words! And good luck to Oksana on her interview!

Beta: That is so exciting! You calling the embassy gave me the idea to e-mail the Sydney embassy and see if there is any progress (we had requested the opening of a provisional file so we could send our information right away so they could give us an interview date.)

Heather, I'm glad I gave you a good idea, hehhe. :P And your dress is sooo beautiful! I loved it! I'm afraid of buying my dress here in Brazil and then carrying it with me, so I'll probably order it on the internet and have it delivered to me there, and then have it adjusted there as well. I've already seen a couple ones that I loved but havent entirely made up my mind yet, but I'll sure post a picture when I chose it!

Have you decided on a wedding day yet? Will you do the courthouse or a whole ceremony/church thing? A Christmas themed wedding would be really nice!! What state will you be living in?

Omg, I'm trying to decide on a date and everything but it's hard. We're thinking January 10th. It gives us a couple months to prepare everything. And then the next "problem" is deciding on having just the courthouse or a ceremony... My fiance is religious but I am agnostic, he expects a more formal ceremony and I would gladly elope to Vegas... lol. Plus it's hard trying to have an actual ceremony/reception and all the formal stuff when you only have half of the guests (it makes me kinda sad that my family and friends wont be there). All I know is that it will be an intimate (around 15 people), winter themed wedding. Suggestions are welcome! Oh and yea, I'll be living in Kansas. :)

Now this may be a silly question but...

Im supposed to take two DS156 forms to the interview, and those are to be filled online and then printed. My question is, do i just fill it online once and take a copy or print two copies or do I fill it twice?

Our weddings Jan 10th!!! heheh Typical white wedding...intimate church and then at a country club where 200 ppl have been invited to dinner/dance!! Waheeey Cant wait

So my bf is stuck in LA and dunno if he can make it on time and he is trying to find another flight right now and I dunno why I"m getting so panic and nervous and thinking to cancel the interview on 16th.. I really dunno what to do.

Calm down Glo...everyhting will be fine. Your bf will be here on time for your interview.

04-09-2012-------------------- Sent N-400y date: 04/11/12)

05-11-2012-------------------- Biometric Letter received!

04-16-2012-------------------- NOA received (Priority date:04/11/12)

05-25-2012-------------------- Early Biometric !!!!(05-31-12--- Biometric Appnt.)

05-30-2012---------------------Placed in Lined for Interview Scheduling!!!

06-29-2012---------------------N-400 Notification,Scheduled for Interview!

07-05-2012---------------------Interview Letter received!

07-30-2012---------------------Interview! APPROVED!!!!

08-08-2012---------------------Oath Letter recieved!

08-15-2012---------------------Oath Ceremony!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Cloe, Heather & Mitchamy,

Thanks so much for you girls encouragement. I went to sleep and tried to calm myself down and it seems work abit. My bf just called me that he is waiting to get on his flight and he is trying his best to come to HK on time. So now I can only trust him and believe in him. Sorry I acted so stupid and I felt collapsed. It is just hard to control my emotions when I expected to see him tonight. I supposed to have only half day off on Tues for interview, meanie boss dun let me to off whole day but now whateverrrr... I'm gonna call in sick if he doesn't let me to off whole day!!!! :lol:

Once again thank you so much that I can vent it out and I feel alot better now. :D

PS: Mitchamy I was sleeping when I got your sms so sorry to make u worried about me!

(L) u girls! *Muah*

Glo

Edited by GloAndCole

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Then I think, omg 90 days! What am I going to wear? Will I be a good wife? Will I like my new last name? What if I start snoring after we get married?

Haha I'm having the same "problem"! I had never even stopped to think about the wedding, I never dreamed about a big ceremony or anything. I guess in the back of my head I though we'd just wake up in the morning and go to the court house and get married. But after the NOA2 I started thinking... hey I want at least a cute dress... and pictures... and family and close friends will expect a reception... and then it hit me that I need to start thinking about the wedding! And then there's the most important part, that's actually being married and living together. I've never even had a roomate... what if I'm a terrible wife? And my name... I've had my name since I was born, how weird is it going to be to have a new one? :blink:

On the plus side, I think all these things are actually fun to think of... keeps my mind busy during the wait. :)

But anyways, what I wanted to ask you guys... We got approved on Aug 27th as well, do you think it's time to call NVC already? I'm curious and I'd love to know at what point our petition is. :blush:

i FEEl like Im in the same boat!!!! here is my list:

how do i explain i want to keep my family name?

how am i going to plan 3 ceremonies and not go nuts? one in ecuador, one in california for friends and coworkers, one in wisconsin for family?

when are we going to have a honeymoon? and how are we going to pay for it?

when will i get pregnant and will it be ok at work (Im a firefighter) ?

when should i get my next ticket to ecuador?

why are there at least 7 couples on the top 20 list that applied after us but have already been approved- is something wrong with our application?

what if my bed is too small and he hogs the whole thing? what if i cant sleep?

how do you plan an engagement party? is that done by a friend or yourself?

my dog is getting old, should i get her a young companion-- wait, Im not even on the same topic anymore!!! :-o !!!! ARG!

OHHH MYYYY GOOOSSSHHHHH

Guyyyysssss!

Heyyyyyy!!!!

Read this!!!!!

We finally.....

GOT OUR NOA2

September 12 2008

Thanks April filers!!!

YAAAYYYY thanks hahaha! I am busy preparing for Jeff's visit as of now, but once we get our interview date maybe 2 or 3 weeks from now I will let you know guys! hahaha

For now I just want to enjoy 2 weeks of Jeff's vacation here. I am feeling super super super HAPPY because NOA2 and Jeff's vacation were just two of the most wonderful gifts I received this month yaaayyy!

Glo, sis, let us know what happened? I am worried about you...

YAY JEFF AND CLOE!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!

4.25.08: sent K-1 application

4.28.08: NOA1

5.14.08: touched

9.25.08: touched

9.26.08: touched

9.26.08: NOA2

10.2.08: at NVC, letter says our application will be sent to Guayaquil in one week

10.9.08: spoke with consulate, they have our case

10.13.08: Doctor's appointment

10.20.08: Interview READ THE REVIEWS!

10.30.08: entry: Los Angeles

11.12.08: marriage

11.25.08: applied for Social Security card. READ THE vj GUIDE!

12.3.08: packet and letter for interview arrived at fiance's mail in Ecuador- for 10.20 interview! ha ha!

12.5.08: received SS card in mail

1.9.09: sent AOS/EAD/AP applications

2.10.09: Biometrics appt, Sacramento CA

3.15.09: AP recieved in mail

3.26.09: EAD recieved in mail

3.26.09: AOS interview, Sacramento, CA

4.09.09: Permanent Resident card received in mail

3.11.11: Mailed I-751 to CSC

3.14.11: I-751 received by CSC per USPS tracking

3.14.11: NOA date (received in mail on 3.19) one year extension

Timeline

marcos heidi,

just checking in, catching up on reading all the posts. what is happening with your co sponsor-- did they change their mind or did you find another one???

kathie

10.2.08: at NVC, letter says our application will be sent to Guayaquil in one week

12.3.08: packet and letter for interview arrived at fiance's mail in Ecuador- for 10.20 interview! ha ha!

Timeline

Thanks so much for you girls encouragement. I went to sleep and tried to calm myself down and it seems work abit. My bf just called me that he is waiting to get on his flight and he is trying his best to come to HK on time. So now I can only trust him and believe in him. Sorry I acted so stupid and I felt collapsed. It is just hard to control my emotions when I expected to see him tonight. I supposed to have only half day off on Tues for interview, meanie boss dun let me to off whole day but now whateverrrr... I'm gonna call in sick if he doesn't let me to off whole day!!!! :lol:

Once again thank you so much that I can vent it out and I feel alot better now. :D

PS: Mitchamy I was sleeping when I got your sms so sorry to make u worried about me!

(L) u girls! *Muah*

Glo

Glo---- good luck today!!!! it will be great, let us know !!!!

cca--- CONGRATS!!!!!! sorry this is late, catching up here.

--kathie

Timeline

SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU SMILE!!!!!!!!

This explains why I forward jokes.

A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead.

He remembered dying, and that the dog walking beside him had been dead for years. He wondered where the road was leading them.

After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall along one side of the road. It looked like fine marble. At the top of a long hill, it was broken by a tall arch that glowed in the sunlight.

When he was standing before it he saw a magnificent gate in the arch that looked like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like pure gold.. He and the dog walked toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side.

When he was close enough, he called out, 'Excuse me, where are we?'

'This is Heaven, sir,' the man answered.

'Wow! Would you happen to have some water?' the man asked.

'Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up.'

The man gestured, and the gate began to open.

'Can my friend,' gesturing toward his dog, 'come in, too?' the traveler asked.

'I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets.'

The man thought a moment and then turned back toward the road and continued the way he had been going with his dog.

After another long walk, and at the top of another long hill, he came to a dirt road leading through a farm gate that looked as if it had never been closed. There was no fence.

As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and reading a book.

'Excuse me!' he called to the man. 'Do you have any water?'

'Yeah, sure, there's a pump over there, come on in.'

'How about my friend here?' the traveler gestured to the dog.

'There should be a bowl by the pump.'

They went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand pump with a bowl beside it.

The traveler filled the water bowl and took a long drink himself, then he gave some to the dog.

When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man who was standing by the tree.

'What do you call this place?' the traveler asked.

'This is Heaven,' he answered.

'Well, that's confusing,' the traveler said. 'The man down the road said that was Heaven, too.'

'Oh, you mean the place with the gold street and pearly gates? Nope. That's hell.'

'Doesn't it make you mad for them to use your name like that?'

'No, we're just happy that they screen out the folks who would leave their best friends behind.'

Soooo...

Sometimes, we wonder why friends keep forwarding jokes to us without writing a word.

Maybe this will explain.

When you are very busy, but still want to keep in touch, guess what you do? You forward jokes.

When you have nothing to say, but still want to keep contact, you forward jokes.

When you have something to say, but don't know what, and don't know how, you forward jokes.

Also to let you know that you are still remembered, you are still important, you are still loved, you are still cared for,guess what you get?

A forwarded joke.

So, next time if you get a joke, don't think that you've been sent just another forwarded joke, but that you've been thought of today and your friend on the other end of your computer wanted to send you a smile.

You are all welcome @ my water bowl anytime

Timeline

KATHIE;

Thanks, hey don't worry too much, I can sense yours will come very soon... Just expect the unexpected and believe it will come soon yaaaay! LET ME KNOW OK?

GLO;

Thanks goodness you are feeling OK now LOL :dance: now I want to do the happy dance again LOL :dance:

hahaha Hey just take the whole day off so you can have more time with your BF and before I forget, MANY LUCK FOR YOUR INTERVIEW ohhh I am excited for your news!!!

TO THE REST OF APRIL FILERS; You guys has been such a great help here for me and Jeff, the waiting seem so cruel but knowing we are not alone, it helps a lot! THANKS...

TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING; Please Please Please hang in there, and please give me a smile when you seen my message!

I will be very busy for until end of September since Jeff will be here, so I'll see you again in October! Yaaayyy...

Cloe here...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU SMILE!!!!!!!!

I actually got teary eyes when I read that. It's a nice little story. Thanks for that. I did make me smile :)

Beta & Kyle timeline ~

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-14

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-27

Interview Date : 2008-10-14 - visa approved!!

Visa Received : 2008-10-20

US Entry : 2008-11-09

Marriage :

(L) u girls! *Muah*

Glo

Glad to hear that! We are so worried about you. But we wanna know what happened? Why he stucked at the airport 4 24hrs..Its unussual for the UA to be delayed like that.

Keep us posted Please!

Good luck dear. (F)

Mitch and Amy

04-09-2012-------------------- Sent N-400y date: 04/11/12)

05-11-2012-------------------- Biometric Letter received!

04-16-2012-------------------- NOA received (Priority date:04/11/12)

05-25-2012-------------------- Early Biometric !!!!(05-31-12--- Biometric Appnt.)

05-30-2012---------------------Placed in Lined for Interview Scheduling!!!

06-29-2012---------------------N-400 Notification,Scheduled for Interview!

07-05-2012---------------------Interview Letter received!

07-30-2012---------------------Interview! APPROVED!!!!

08-08-2012---------------------Oath Letter recieved!

08-15-2012---------------------Oath Ceremony!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Something strange.... today I have recieved another notice from the NVC, duplicate to the one that was sent last week except instead of being dated September 5th, as my other was, this was dated September 10th. :huh: Well, I guess it's nothing, just a clerical error and there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I called NVC last week and was told when my case arrived and when it left. Just metioning this to see if any one else had the same thing happen.

Timeline

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Oh my goodness!!! I missed a lot of things happening here lately! And today's Glo's interview! Let's all pray for her interview. I'm so worried about Glo when I read everything what happened to her hubby. I hope everything went okay now.

I'm so happy for Cloe that she finally got her NOA2... it's about time! What took them so long. USCIS are meany! hmp!

Anyways, we got a letter fromm NVC last week. And our case was forwarded to USEM already. Phew!

April filers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's party! Wheeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

K-1 Journey:

October 12, 2006 - Our Special Day

April 24, 2007 --- I got "ENGAGED!"

October 12, 2007 -- Our 1st year anniversary!

November 30, 2007 - My fiance came to visit the second time.

April 22, 2008 --- Form I-129F sent

April 25, 2008 --- NOA1 Received!

April 27, 2008 --- Received hard copy of NOA1

May 13, 2008 --- Touched!

August 29, 2008 - NOA2 Approved!

Sept. 01, 2008 --- Touched

Sept. 04, 2008 --- NOA2 Hard Copy Received!

Sept. 05, 2008 --- NVC Received

Sept. 10, 2008 --- Left NVC to USE (Finally!)

Sept. 18, 2008 --- Arrived at USE

Oct. 06-07, 2008 --- Medical Exam (Passed!)

October 12, 2008 --- Our 2 years anniversary

October 14, 2008 --- Interview Date! Pink Slip!

October 17, 2008 --- Visa on Hand! (Finally!)

November 16, 2008 - LAX here I come!

November 16, 2008 - Arrived at LAX

AOS Journey:

February 10, 2009 --- Sent AOS Packet w/ EAD

February 11, 2009 --- Packet delivered. The item was signed for by L BOX.

February 17, 2009 --- Notified.

February 19, 2009 --- Check has been in cashed.

April 30, 2009 ------ Biometrics (Grrrr... what took them so long!)

May 06, 2009 ---Card Production Ordered

May 07, 2009 ---Approval Notice Sent

Timeline

558351nqb8pomz0b.gif
880219s6prg0djuv.gif
462149vhxi7mho2i.gif
574506d3dmmwq7rf.gif

K-1 Journey:

October 12, 2006 - Our Special Day

April 24, 2007 --- I got "ENGAGED!"

October 12, 2007 -- Our 1st year anniversary!

November 30, 2007 - My fiance came to visit the second time.

April 22, 2008 --- Form I-129F sent

April 25, 2008 --- NOA1 Received!

April 27, 2008 --- Received hard copy of NOA1

May 13, 2008 --- Touched!

August 29, 2008 - NOA2 Approved!

Sept. 01, 2008 --- Touched

Sept. 04, 2008 --- NOA2 Hard Copy Received!

Sept. 05, 2008 --- NVC Received

Sept. 10, 2008 --- Left NVC to USE (Finally!)

Sept. 18, 2008 --- Arrived at USE

Oct. 06-07, 2008 --- Medical Exam (Passed!)

October 12, 2008 --- Our 2 years anniversary

October 14, 2008 --- Interview Date! Pink Slip!

October 17, 2008 --- Visa on Hand! (Finally!)

November 16, 2008 - LAX here I come!

November 16, 2008 - Arrived at LAX

AOS Journey:

February 10, 2009 --- Sent AOS Packet w/ EAD

February 11, 2009 --- Packet delivered. The item was signed for by L BOX.

February 17, 2009 --- Notified.

February 19, 2009 --- Check has been in cashed.

April 30, 2009 ------ Biometrics (Grrrr... what took them so long!)

May 06, 2009 ---Card Production Ordered

May 07, 2009 ---Approval Notice Sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.