nighthawk

Doing Inventory and Taking Stock

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I understand completely well that I do not have to seek permission from anyone to embark on my original mission

to meet a goal that I set upon myself when I first joined VisaJourney. That mission requires that I spend some of

my time in other forums connected to this one and all others here at V/J.

In a post that I submitted on June 20, 2008, as my introductory message, I made clear that my primary concern for

being here was to attempt to help make a difference for some seeking refuge here in this country. I am not a lawyer

and for once in my lifetime I regret that. I really do but only on the basis of what I could more easily accomplish here.

I just know that I can make a difference to someone in need in the area of immigration applications, including in the

areas of filing for Naturalization to become U.S. citizens under the requirements of the N-400 process. I also dream

of becoming involved with those U.S. citizens who seek to bring family members into this country legally, and that

includes assistance to permanent legal residence of this country seeking to bring family members here. Another

example is helping to marshal the greatly needed Hardship Letter that seeks expediency to an application for

immigration remedy.

But that is not all that as a U.S. citizen I can offer to those unfortunate souls that linger in limbo between politics and

racism. It is so horrible and deplorable the position that this once great country has taken to the promise of the

statute of liberty and what is was meant to represent. I could very well had fallen into the same dark pit as those in

limbo today, if my own personal situation had not to taken place years before this Bush Administration took power.

The topic here has nothing to do with politics. I leave that to those who are into that. I am not, but I just mention the

above out of my own rage for the treatment of my brothers and sisters in despair.

You may wonder why I am posting this thread. Well, it is not to create drama or do I seek your pampering. I am just

about to go elsewhere and spend some time with those who I know, need me. I have personally seen comments

by some right here at V/J that rail against immigration reform..."Go to the back and wait in line" is the favorite yell.

Well, they too have a right to their in-put...I merely seek to soothe and give hope to those in peril and lost.

Since I became a member to this site, on June 20th of this year to be exact, the welcoming committee and the

reception that I received from you beautiful people just yanked my anchor from my hands and made me drop it

in the waters of this particular forum....I have been here ever since.

Not once have I taken a minute to click away and go see my brothers and sisters in need. While here I permitted

myself to engage in exchanging conversations with no meaning to my feelings of why I first dropped anchor here.

With such intriguing words Nagi, you in your charming ways, led me astray while your sister Brei sprayed me with

her playful spit-balls and foot long ---Oh, I do not understand that. I even allowed myself to get entangled with

the most outlandish incident that I have ever experienced in my lifetime. I am referring to that stupid dog in Texas,

hundreds of miles away from me.

I wrote in my last comment that I was feeling like I was going on the fast lane. I meant that it was not my intention

to get into areas that required me to play defense. I actually felt that I was defending my credibility. I am an man

and it takes a lot to hurt my feelings. This incident is no different....I love you all. I just need to get my ####### to do

something constructive with it instead of playing hop scotch and jacks with you beautiful girls here.

I will really appreciate if you make a comment here. Give me some advise. I need you and the help you may

offer. Anything that comes to your mind even if it is another spit-ball. I will just giggle and go from there. One

thing I want to make perfectly clear.

I by no means intend to stay away from this forum. I will always be watching the board. I will comment at times

and will look for you Nagi. How can I not do that? Oh, and you are not loosing it. It is actually me that did just

that.

Nighthawk

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
:blink:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You are always welcome to join in, sometimes tho we do stray from the subject of immigration. We each have this so much on our minds everyday that sometimes we need a break (as with the paper wads and footlong (hot dog), enjoy your times on here....wether your helping with problems or joining in on one of our famous food fights....

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
I understand completely well that I do not have to seek permission from anyone to embark on my original mission

to meet a goal that I set upon myself when I first joined VisaJourney. That mission requires that I spend some of

my time in other forums connected to this one and all others here at V/J.

In a post that I submitted on June 20, 2008, as my introductory message, I made clear that my primary concern for

being here was to attempt to help make a difference for some seeking refuge here in this country. I am not a lawyer

and for once in my lifetime I regret that. I really do but only on the basis of what I could more easily accomplish here.

I just know that I can make a difference to someone in need in the area of immigration applications, including in the

areas of filing for Naturalization to become U.S. citizens under the requirements of the N-400 process. I also dream

of becoming involved with those U.S. citizens who seek to bring family members into this country legally, and that

includes assistance to permanent legal residence of this country seeking to bring family members here. Another

example is helping to marshal the greatly needed Hardship Letter that seeks expediency to an application for

immigration remedy.

But that is not all that as a U.S. citizen I can offer to those unfortunate souls that linger in limbo between politics and

racism. It is so horrible and deplorable the position that this once great country has taken to the promise of the

statute of liberty and what is was meant to represent. I could very well had fallen into the same dark pit as those in

limbo today, if my own personal situation had not to taken place years before this Bush Administration took power.

The topic here has nothing to do with politics. I leave that to those who are into that. I am not, but I just mention the

above out of my own rage for the treatment of my brothers and sisters in despair.

You may wonder why I am posting this thread. Well, it is not to create drama or do I seek your pampering. I am just

about to go elsewhere and spend some time with those who I know, need me. I have personally seen comments

by some right here at V/J that rail against immigration reform..."Go to the back and wait in line" is the favorite yell.

Well, they too have a right to their in-put...I merely seek to soothe and give hope to those in peril and lost.

Since I became a member to this site, on June 20th of this year to be exact, the welcoming committee and the

reception that I received from you beautiful people just yanked my anchor from my hands and made me drop it

in the waters of this particular forum....I have been here ever since.

Not once have I taken a minute to click away and go see my brothers and sisters in need. While here I permitted

myself to engage in exchanging conversations with no meaning to my feelings of why I first dropped anchor here.

With such intriguing words Nagi, you in your charming ways, led me astray while your sister Brei sprayed me with

her playful spit-balls and foot long ---Oh, I do not understand that. I even allowed myself to get entangled with

the most outlandish incident that I have ever experienced in my lifetime. I am referring to that stupid dog in Texas,

hundreds of miles away from me.

I wrote in my last comment that I was feeling like I was going on the fast lane. I meant that it was not my intention

to get into areas that required me to play defense. I actually felt that I was defending my credibility. I am an man

and it takes a lot to hurt my feelings. This incident is no different....I love you all. I just need to get my ####### to do

something constructive with it instead of playing hop scotch and jacks with you beautiful girls here.

I will really appreciate if you make a comment here. Give me some advise. I need you and the help you may

offer. Anything that comes to your mind even if it is another spit-ball. I will just giggle and go from there. One

thing I want to make perfectly clear.

I by no means intend to stay away from this forum. I will always be watching the board. I will comment at times

and will look for you Nagi. How can I not do that? Oh, and you are not loosing it. It is actually me that did just

that.

Nighthawk

Take it easy!

:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You mentioned my name. :blush:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

To tell you the truth I do not remember if I did. I am not about to go back and read what nearly caused a riot by those

who wear the pretty white pointed hat over the nice white pajamas.

Things cannot work how I thought they could. I got very good counsel from my priest today and am advised to stay

the hell out of this type of business. The reasoning was sound and logical but I am really disappointed that even my

own priest is against my dream to make a difference.

It is a thorough line of reasons that he gave me, and all convinced me that he is right. I am a bit stung Nagi...So no,

I do not recall if I mentioned you name....

But what`s up with you Nagi, you sounded like you are in real pain....What`s the deal...Will you see the Doctor now?

Damn it if you feel ill, seek medical help, please.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

To tell you the truth I do not remember if I did. I am not about to go back and read what nearly caused a riot by those

who wear the pretty white pointed hat over the nice white pajamas.

Things cannot work how I thought they could. I got very good counsel from my priest today and am advised to stay

the hell out of this type of business. The reasoning was sound and logical but I am really disappointed that even my

own priest is against my dream to make a difference.

It is a thorough line of reasons that he gave me, and all convinced me that he is right. I am a bit stung Nagi...So no,

I do not recall if I mentioned you name....

But what`s up with you Nagi, you sounded like you are in real pain....What`s the deal...Will you see the Doctor now?

Damn it if you feel ill, seek medical help, please.

Nighthawk, have I missed something here? Are you equating some members here to the KKK? If so, could you point me to their posts so I can look into it?

Many thanks. :)