5,491 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I sure hope tomorrow is going to be the day everyone still waiting gets approved. I am so tired of waiting and seing the same thing on usless website saying case is still pending.

I hope that VSC & CSC give loads of approvals today, would be a perfect end to the week.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

yes! best wishes to everyone!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm sure transfer time to NVC from USCIS has at least something to do with geography. New Hampshire and Vermont are very close to each other, whereas California is very far away from both. By the way, I still haven't received my paper NOA2, so I'm not surprised NVC doesn't have our case yet. Anyway, I'm going to give them a call later today, speak with a real person and see if it makes any difference. I've been checking automated line several times a day, but no luck so far.

For all those still waiting for your NOA2: let's hope this Friday is at least as good as the last one and we will see a bunch of people approved today! Good luck!

i just called nvc..again..they stil dont have our file. any of u who had received noa2 has checked on nvc regarding ur case?

NVC rec'd ours yesterday, so within 2days of NOA2.

Have you been speaking to a real person? Just that K1's apparently don't show up on the automated service.

Hope it gets there soon.

I sure hope tomorrow is going to be the day everyone still waiting gets approved. I am so tired of waiting and seing the same thing on usless website saying case is still pending.

I hope that VSC & CSC give loads of approvals today, would be a perfect end to the week.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I finally got to talk to someone at the visa place. They told me that they mailed the packet 3 to keith on the 4th of December. eeeks he hasnt got it yet. I am concerned now as Keith said he should have had it by now. Anyone else waiting for packet 3 and its taken a long time from the date it was sent? The visa center did give me the number for the embassy so if its not there in todays mail Keith will call tonight to find out whats wrong.

I am sorry for all still waiting for there NOA2s It has to be so hard for you and for the RFES , I pray that things start moving for you all.

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i called DOS and they said they dont have our case either. the woman said that if the NVC dont have it yet then it wont show up in their database.

so its no help having my NOA2 early. its been a week since i got our noa2.

any CSC filer who has updates from NVC?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
I finally got to talk to someone at the visa place. They told me that they mailed the packet 3 to keith on the 4th of December. eeeks he hasnt got it yet. I am concerned now as Keith said he should have had it by now. Anyone else waiting for packet 3 and its taken a long time from the date it was sent? The visa center did give me the number for the embassy so if its not there in todays mail Keith will call tonight to find out whats wrong.

I am sorry for all still waiting for there NOA2s It has to be so hard for you and for the RFES , I pray that things start moving for you all.

Don't worry. For USA to France it takes at least 1 week to receive a mail. It might be the same for the UK. She will get it soon.

Timeline

Hey my friends,

I'm tryin' to move my butt instead of thinking about my RFE. So I began to fill the packet3 paper. I have a question... On the DS-230 they ask for your school and diplomas. Do I have to put the US equivalent of my diploma like Bachelor or the french one ? Another question. When they ask for school and location, do I have to just put the name of my school and the city ? Or the entire adress with the country ?

Thanks

And hope to see tons of approvals today !!!!!!!

Hey my friends,

I'm tryin' to move my butt instead of thinking about my RFE. So I began to fill the packet3 paper. I have a question... On the DS-230 they ask for your school and diplomas. Do I have to put the US equivalent of my diploma like Bachelor or the french one ? Another question. When they ask for school and location, do I have to just put the name of my school and the city ? Or the entire adress with the country ?

Thanks

On mine I put the UK version ie GSCE, A level etc etc and I just put the school name, town and country. :thumbs:

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am trying to be productive too even thought I don't have my NOA2. Do you think it is too early to get the I-134 notarized?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just got off the phone with NVC. Spoke with a real person this time and was told our case was received yesterday. Automated system still says they have no record of our case, so I encourage everybody who got approved last Friday to give them a call and talk to customer service rep and get a real update.

I am trying to be productive too even thought I don't have my NOA2. Do you think it is too early to get the I-134 notarized?

The official guidelines suggest it must be "within 12 months"

Our attorney advised us as long as it was dated after the petition was submitted it would be fine.

:thumbs:

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The official guidelines suggest it must be "within 12 months"

Our attorney advised us as long as it was dated after the petition was submitted it would be fine.

:thumbs:

Thanks!!!! Just another thing to cross off my list.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Hey my friends,

Thanks

On mine I put the UK version ie GSCE, A level etc etc and I just put the school name, town and country. :thumbs:

I did the same on mine.

I will eventually need to get qualifications put into US equivalent ready for doing a resume...hope they don't look pants when switched :unsure:

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Hey my friends,

Thanks

I did the same on mine.

I will eventually need to get qualifications put into US equivalent ready for doing a resume...hope they don't look pants when switched :unsure:

You shouldn't write any U.S.-equivalents on these forms, as technically we're not qualified to do so. For employment purposes, they typically require an agency generate these for you, such as http://www.edperspective.org (you know me, reading everything on VJ). For location on your forms, it's probably sufficient to put the name, city and country.

As to the question of the I-134, I agree -- you can fill it out and notarize it now. It won't expire any time soon. I'm waiting till next week just because I'm too busy to go and get the bank statement, which is where I have to get the notarization anyway.

Finally got my NOA2 hard copy in the mail today. Went right into my fire-safe box since we need it for AOS. Looking forward to the next letter from NVC, whenever it comes.

K-1 Timeline

05/14/08 Engaged on my last day while visiting Bremen

07/03 Mailed 129f package

07/24 NOA1

12/05 NOA2

12/27 Packet 3 received

01/19/09 Medical in Hamburg

03/24 Successful interview at Frankfurt

03/31 Visa received

07/09 POE Salt Lake City

AOS/EAD/AP Timeline

08/22/09 Mailed package

08/28 NOA1

10/28 Biometrics completed; EAD card production ordered

11/07 EAD arrived

12/14 Successful AOS interview in Seattle

12/28/09 Greencard arrived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi all

Sorry I have not been on the last few days BUT I been a BUSY bear working OT and Im tired as hell

Sorry for any RFEs and no Noa2s yet...I pray it all goes fast for you all and you are in our thoughts!

I am taking the I-134 down to get noterized on Monday...soooooooo I want it DONEEEEEEEEE I am mailing out all the stuff to Kai soon and have that done so he can get it.

Aubry or anyone who got the NOA2s....when do you think our SOs will be home????

im thinking Feb...I HOPE SO I MISSSSS HIM!! Its going fast you all...I AM READY!

Love you all my VJ family..hold your heads high and take that mountain your climbing and turn it into a stepping stone for a better future

BIG OL HUGS!!!

Meri

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Hey my friends,

Thanks

I did the same on mine.

You shouldn't write any U.S.-equivalents on these forms, as technically we're not qualified to do so. For employment purposes, they typically require an agency generate these for you, such as http://www.edperspective.org (you know me, reading everything on VJ). For location on your forms, it's probably sufficient to put the name, city and country.

As to the question of the I-134, I agree -- you can fill it out and notarize it now. It won't expire any time soon. I'm waiting till next week just because I'm too busy to go and get the bank statement, which is where I have to get the notarization anyway.

Finally got my NOA2 hard copy in the mail today. Went right into my fire-safe box since we need it for AOS. Looking forward to the next letter from NVC, whenever it comes.

What about the french (or other countries) version and then the american equivalent between parenthesis ? like : Maitrise (bachelor)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.