LovinLiberia

The Africa they never show you

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Zee and Kanyiri,

you guys never cease to amaze me with your stories. they are so full of history and practicality, what I admire the most is the fact that it is youthful and relevent. please continue to enlighten us and everyone about your experiences, history and heritage. it is a gem to all who are willing to glean from it. thank you.

UNO (F)

p.s. I wish someone would start and informative thread about their various exploits and experiences. that way, we can squash some of the blatent ignorance encountered here and elsewhere.

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

:thumbs:

I could not have said this any better. It was in my head and heart but could not put words to the delight I felt in this thread reading your stories. Do I see a possible book deal?

They say parents, who put their kids in beauty pageants, cheer leading, acting, singing, and so on are living vicariously through them at times. I see my son traveling out of high school and doing missionary or volunteer work. That would be me living vicariously through him.

Zee and Kanyiri,

you guys never cease to amaze me with your stories. they are so full of history and practicality, what I admire the most is the fact that it is youthful and relevent. please continue to enlighten us and everyone about your experiences, history and heritage. it is a gem to all who are willing to glean from it. thank you.

UNO (F)

p.s. I wish someone would start and informative thread about their various exploits and experiences. that way, we can squash some of the blatent ignorance encountered here and elsewhere.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

I'm still planning to add more pictures to this thread. I'm bogged down with school deadlines today. I will attempt to squeeze the pictures in tonight. Also, Omoba, I found some Dakar pictures that were really nice. :thumbs:

Expect more to come soon... :star:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow! This is an awesome post. It's so true that "they" don't show us this kind of stuff in the media. The pictures are so beautiful, my jaw dropped. I'm taking a tour of the regional forums for the first time now that I have the time and focus (fiance is finally with me!) and this is a wonderful start. Thank you!

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Wow! This is an awesome post. It's so true that "they" don't show us this kind of stuff in the media. The pictures are so beautiful, my jaw dropped. I'm taking a tour of the regional forums for the first time now that I have the time and focus (fiance is finally with me!) and this is a wonderful start. Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to come again and again :D:yes:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

My friend took these pics, she was fascinated that the animals roamed free:

n14828505_35800698_8406.jpg

n14828505_35800724_4907.jpg

Defense wall, Nalerigu. This wall was built to prevent slave traders from entering Northern Ghana. Its not too far from our house:

n14811165_35800089_2421.jpg

n14811165_35800088_2180.jpg

Our house :P

n14811165_35800087_1942.jpg

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.