Timeline
sorry jundp ...

Marilyn, you just made me cry. :crying: :crying:

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I cry at everything.

I flipping cried at The Hulk last night.

What a baby I am...:lol:

:huh: the hulk? :unsure:

Yeah, the part where they meet on the bridge after not seeing one another for so long...broke my heart and I was bawling!!!!

I did too...lol. I am a sap. Did you see the last Rocky??? I literally cried thru the WHOLE thing. Laeeq elbowed me the entire time and called me a baby.

I am pretty sure I cried during that movie too ...lol

it might be easier to list the movies I haven't cried while watching :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I cried at The Grudge, especially the part where

I realized I threw my money in the trash by buying it

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

"What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams and Annabella Sciorra makes me cry every time I watch it. I have probably seen it a dozen times if not more.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Other Timeline

Two animal movies that make me cry:

'Paulie' - especially the scene where the little girl's parents make her give up Paulie and they look at each other as the car pulls away, and the scene at the end(don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it) - anyone who has had a special bond with an animal friend will love this movie..... :cry:

'Fluke' - about a dog who is actually the reincarnation of a woman's deceased husband - they show it on Animal Planet sometimes - when his old Navy buddy recognizes who the dog really is I always cry.

Edited by Pattu Rani

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Timeline

"I AM SAM"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
for me the movie that's alway make me cry everytimes is " The Persuite of Happiness" especially when him and his son sleep in the bathroom. :crying: :crying::crying:

yes and prior to that they were pretending they need to hide so he can show to his son that it was just a game, my tears fell when they went inside the public bathroom :crying:

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Two animal movies that make me cry:

'Paulie' - especially the scene where the little girl's parents make her give up Paulie and they look at each other as the car pulls away, and the scene at the end(don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it) - anyone who has had a special bond with an animal friend will love this movie..... :cry:

'Fluke' - about a dog who is actually the reincarnation of a woman's deceased husband - they show it on Animal Planet sometimes - when his old Navy buddy recognizes who the dog really is I always cry.

I have seen some movies about animals, well dog movies to be specific, someone told me to watch Fluke, she said it is very touching and soooo sad yaaayyy when it is about dogs and the ending is sad, I don't watch because it can really make me cry big time... ayyy is the ending really super sad? Ahahaha just so curious to know haha!

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I seem to cry at all the chick flicks lately. I have never seen Terms of Endearment until recently, and of course I cried. Georgia Rule also made me cry (probably because I can relate to the mother/daughter dysfunction!!)

Removal of Conditions I-751

07.23.2018 Sent I-751 Priority Express to CSC (California)

08.02.2018 18 month Green Card extension letter

07.16.2019 Biometrics complete

09.04.2019 Case transferred to Lee's Summit, MO (NBC)

03.22.2021 New card in production

03.23.2021 I-751 approval notice (without interview)

03.27.2021 10-year green card received

N400 Naturalization Application

07.22.2019 Online application; USCIS estimated completion Sept 2020

07.31.2019 Biometrics complete

12.18.2020 Contacted State Senator (I-751 pending for more than 2 years)

05.10.2021 Interview  - recommended for approval

06.03.2021 Oath day...finally done!!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

PS I Love You just about killed me.

The Notebook - so many parts of that movie...but when they die in each other's arms is heartbreakingly moving.

Forest Gump - when Forest asks Jenny about his son - "Is he like me?"

Castaway - when Wilson, the volleyball, floats away and Tom Hanks' character about loses it.

E.T. - First, when E.T. is dying, and second, when the boys are on their bikes and they take off soaring over the cliff - I get so emotional during that part.

Beaches - but not when Barbara Hershey is dying...when her daughter asks CC - "If I come live with you, can I bring my cat?" It's all about the kittehs.

God, I'm crying now. :cry:

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
PS I Love You just about killed me.

The Notebook - so many parts of that movie...but when they die in each other's arms is heartbreakingly moving.

Forest Gump - when Forest asks Jenny about his son - "Is he like me?"

Castaway - when Wilson, the volleyball, floats away.

E.T. - First, when E.T. is dying and then when the boys are on their bikes and they take off soaring over the cliff - I get so emotional during that part.

Beaches - but not when Barbara Hershey is dying...when her daughter asks CC - "If I come live with you, can I bring my cat?" It's all about the kittehs.

God, I'm crying now. :cry:

I had to constantly keep pausing the movie because it was getting too emotional... :crying:

mvSuprise-hug.gif