symbiosis

Why K-3s take longer than K-1s?

76 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I just applied for a K-1, but I am curious as to why K-3 applications appear to take so much longer (not to say K-1 process isn't long enough!) ...?

Presumably one of the great hurdles to get over for a K-1 is the sincerity of relationship, intent to marry, etc. etc. With a K-3, that's pretty much taken care of ... so why the extra hassle from USCIS?

I disagree with your second sentence. Sincerity and intent is not a given just because someone marries. It might appear that way to those going through the process. But, let's be honest.....marrying someone in a foreign country is pretty easy.

Otherwise, I agree with what was posted.....there just seem to be some extra steps depending on what you file.

For an I-129F petition for Alien Fiance(e), the USCIS is not concerned with the sincerity of the relationship or anything more than a statement on a piece of paper regarding intent.

APPARENTLY YOU WERE NOT MARRIED IN THE PHILIPPINES. THERE IT REQUIRES PARENTAL CONSENT UNTIL AGE TWENTY FOUR. THEN YOU MUSTGO TO THE EMBASSY FOR THE AFFADAVITE OF CAPICITY TO MARRY. THEN YOU MUST TAKE AND RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN A TWELVE HOUR MARRIAGE SEMINAR FROM AN ACCREDITED INSTRUCTOR. THEN YOU CAN PURCHASE THE MARRIAGE LISCENSE. AFTER FILLING OUT THE MARRIAGE LISCENSE IT MUST BE POSTED IN PUBLIC AT THE MUNICIPALITY WHERE THE WEDDING WILL BE HELD FOR TEN BUSINESS DAYS!!

THEN YOU CAN HAVE THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Yikes! That's worse than the US. Glad I got married in Thailand. Took 15 minutes.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

Marriage : 2006-11-08

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-10

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-14

I-129F touched: 2008-05-06

I-130 touched: 2008-05-09

I-129F approved 2008-09-05

I-130 approved 2008-09-05

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Receive Instruction 2008-11-05

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Medical 2009-01-19/20 passed

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

Interview 221g 2009-02-23

Second interview 2009-03-02 Approved

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received SS card 2009-03-17

Received GC 2009-04-01

Done for 3 years or 10 years. Haven't decided yet.

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
I just applied for a K-1, but I am curious as to why K-3 applications appear to take so much longer (not to say K-1 process isn't long enough!) ...?

Presumably one of the great hurdles to get over for a K-1 is the sincerity of relationship, intent to marry, etc. etc. With a K-3, that's pretty much taken care of ... so why the extra hassle from USCIS?

I disagree with your second sentence. Sincerity and intent is not a given just because someone marries. It might appear that way to those going through the process. But, let's be honest.....marrying someone in a foreign country is pretty easy.

Otherwise, I agree with what was posted.....there just seem to be some extra steps depending on what you file.

For an I-129F petition for Alien Fiance(e), the USCIS is not concerned with the sincerity of the relationship or anything more than a statement on a piece of paper regarding intent.

APPARENTLY YOU WERE NOT MARRIED IN THE PHILIPPINES. THERE IT REQUIRES PARENTAL CONSENT UNTIL AGE TWENTY FOUR. THEN YOU MUSTGO TO THE EMBASSY FOR THE AFFADAVITE OF CAPICITY TO MARRY. THEN YOU MUST TAKE AND RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN A TWELVE HOUR MARRIAGE SEMINAR FROM AN ACCREDITED INSTRUCTOR. THEN YOU CAN PURCHASE THE MARRIAGE LISCENSE. AFTER FILLING OUT THE MARRIAGE LISCENSE IT MUST BE POSTED IN PUBLIC AT THE MUNICIPALITY WHERE THE WEDDING WILL BE HELD FOR TEN BUSINESS DAYS!!

Yikes! That's worse than the US. Glad I got married in Thailand. Took 15 minutes.

Really? 15 minutes? I had to go to the US Embassy, sign an affidavit (two for me since I had been previously married and had to show my divorce decree), get the affidavits translated, go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get documents "certified", and then finally go to the Amphur to get married. Took us an hour at the embassy. We then took the paper they gave us across the street for translation. The translator took them to the MFA for the stamp (minimal charge as they go there daily - cost less than my taxi fare would have been); bet that would have been several hours of waiting had I done it myself. We went and picked everything up from the translator a day or two later and then we were able to marry at the Amphur (even the wait at the Amphur was a couple of hours).

The actual "marriage" part was less than fifteen minutes, but the rest took a few days (still much less involved than the Philippines!).

John

K-3

11/15/2006 - NOA1 Receipt for 129F

02/12/2007 - I-130 and I-129F approved!

04/17/2007 - Interview - visa approved!

04/18/2007 - POE LAX - Finally in the USA!!!

04/19/2007 - WE ARE FINALLY HOME!!!

09/20/2007 - Sent Packet 3 for K-4 Visas (follow to join for children)

10/02/2007 - K-4 Interviews - approved

10/12/2007 - Everyone back to USA!

AOS

06/20/2008 - Mailed I-485, I-765 (plus I-130 for children)

06/27/2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130s

07/16/2008 - Biometrics appointment

08/28/2008 - EAD cards received

11/20/2008 - AOS Interviews - approved

Citizenship

08/22/2011 - Mailed N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I agree with Roxcie: I think it is much easier to get married in Vegas than in many other countries... that said...

To me, bona-fide marriage and intent to marry are about equally complicated to assess. There is simply no reason why one petition should be faster than the other in my opinion. In fact, whether it is faster or slower, it is also a matter of the RESOURCES (personnel and time) allocated to those processes, and personally I think that there is not only simplicity,\ or pass-through rates, that should be considered when allocating those resources.

I know many people might disagree, but in a country that protects and respect families, already-formed families should be given a priority over still-to-be-formed families. I do not see why getting married abroad should put you at a disadvantage over getting married in the US: is this some sort of marry-in-the-US lobby running the USCIS ?? ;-)

I disagree with this statement, to marry someone and know that you will be leaving them to go back home is the hardest thing any husband or wife has to do. Now anyone can get married in any county including the USA without much hassle, but to get married and know you are not going to be together for a period of time, does take a strong person to get thru it.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Timeline

Really? 15 minutes? I had to go to the US Embassy, sign an affidavit (two for me since I had been previously married and had to show my divorce decree), get the affidavits translated, go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get documents "certified", and then finally go to the Amphur to get married. Took us an hour at the embassy. We then took the paper they gave us across the street for translation. The translator took them to the MFA for the stamp (minimal charge as they go there daily - cost less than my taxi fare would have been); bet that would have been several hours of waiting had I done it myself. We went and picked everything up from the translator a day or two later and then we were able to marry at the Amphur (even the wait at the Amphur was a couple of hours).

The actual "marriage" part was less than fifteen minutes, but the rest took a few days (still much less involved than the Philippines!).

John

I went through a visa service because I was trying to get Non-immigrant "O" visa to stay in Thailand. I got a visa service to deal with most of it. Only thing I had to do was go to the embassy, swear I wasn't married, go to the Amphur in Bangrak, and that was it. The visa company did all the foreign affairs stuff. I did have to fly to Singapore to get the Non-O visa. That was a minor pain, because I had to drop off my passport in the morning, and then pick it up in the afternoon the following day and fly back to Bangkok. But overall, there was really nothing to the actual marriage part. Not like Manila anyway.

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received GC 2009-04-01

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

Timeline

John

I went through a visa service because I was trying to get Non-immigrant "O" visa to stay in Thailand. I got a visa service to deal with most of it. Only thing I had to do was go to the embassy, swear I wasn't married, go to the Amphur in Bangrak, and that was it. The visa company did all the foreign affairs stuff. I did have to fly to Singapore to get the Non-O visa. That was a minor pain, because I had to drop off my passport in the morning, and then pick it up in the afternoon the following day and fly back to Bangkok. But overall, there was really nothing to the actual marriage part. Not like Manila anyway.

I seem to remember the MFA thing coming after the marriage, but it was a couple years ago. I know it was somewhere out on Chaeng Watthana Rd. according to the attorney there.

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received GC 2009-04-01

Note:

Welcome to the USA!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

to be honest, marrying someone in a forien country was anything but easy!!! the 10 business day wait time, round trip flight to the embassey for legal papers, overnight stay in manila,(affidavit in lieu of certificate of legal capacity to contract marriage for american citizens ). then there's the paper work, paper work, paper work,...5 or 6 visits to the church, counseling at the civil registra, ( mandatory ) and the church, etc,...etc.. yea, I thought it was going to be easy too,.. boy did I get a surprise, and oh yea ,.. the 21 day visa barely covers it,. make sure u don't have holidays or ur wait time will be longer !!! so in my opinion, if u travel to another country to get married, you are most likely sincere, but if u contract your marriage locally in your country, that could be another story.. all depends on the situation,..speaking for myself..VERY SINCERE

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
I agree with Roxcie: I think it is much easier to get married in Vegas than in many other countries... that said...

To me, bona-fide marriage and intent to marry are about equally complicated to assess. There is simply no reason why one petition should be faster than the other in my opinion. In fact, whether it is faster or slower, it is also a matter of the RESOURCES (personnel and time) allocated to those processes, and personally I think that there is not only simplicity,\ or pass-through rates, that should be considered when allocating those resources.

I know many people might disagree, but in a country that protects and respect families, already-formed families should be given a priority over still-to-be-formed families. I do not see why getting married abroad should put you at a disadvantage over getting married in the US: is this some sort of marry-in-the-US lobby running the USCIS ?? ;-)

At the risk of being redundant, because it seems like I type this over and over again (or at least say this in my mind whenever I read it) I disagree and consider such sentiment a slap in my face. I have been married 3.5 years now and came here on a K-1 visa. My relationship, even though I was "merely" a fiance at the time of applying, was real and legitimate and equal. When I agreed to my now-husband's proposal, we became a unit, we were together, we were a family. If you think I would up and move myself from my family, my friends, my career, and my home for anything other than a real and solid relationship and marriage, you're nuts. Oh, and we got married 6 days after I entered the US -- I didn't need more time to get to know him, or to know if we could live together, we had all that figured out before we started this whole mess. Do I need to start making lists of all the married people who get divorced soon after re-uniting in the US and start questioning the legitimacy of their relationships when they started the process? No, because that is an equally unfair thing to do.

Spousal visas take more time because their processing is front-end heavy. it takes a long time but once it goes through, you enter the US on a much better footing than a fiance does (I'm talking CR-1 here). You are already a permanent resident, and don't have to deal with USCIS for another 2 years, or, depending on the length of your marriage when you filed, 10 years. Fiance visas are quicker time-wise at first, but much more expensive and time - intensive once you get here. But whatever. I can talk about this until I am blue in the face and methinks you won't change your mind. But just keep this in mind -- you were a fiance once (I am assuming) -- imagine how you would have felt if people made comments about the fact that you're "only" a fiance.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

At the risk of being redundant, because it seems like I type this over and over again (or at least say this in my mind whenever I read it) I disagree and consider such sentiment a slap in my face. I have been married 3.5 years now and came here on a K-1 visa. My relationship, even though I was "merely" a fiance at the time of applying, was real and legitimate and equal. When I agreed to my now-husband's proposal, we became a unit, we were together, we were a family. If you think I would up and move myself from my family, my friends, my career, and my home for anything other than a real and solid relationship and marriage, you're nuts. Oh, and we got married 6 days after I entered the US -- I didn't need more time to get to know him, or to know if we could live together, we had all that figured out before we started this whole mess. Do I need to start making lists of all the married people who get divorced soon after re-uniting in the US and start questioning the legitimacy of their relationships when they started the process? No, because that is an equally unfair thing to do.

Spousal visas take more time because their processing is front-end heavy. it takes a long time but once it goes through, you enter the US on a much better footing than a fiance does (I'm talking CR-1 here). You are already a permanent resident, and don't have to deal with USCIS for another 2 years, or, depending on the length of your marriage when you filed, 10 years. Fiance visas are quicker time-wise at first, but much more expensive and time - intensive once you get here. But whatever. I can talk about this until I am blue in the face and methinks you won't change your mind. But just keep this in mind -- you were a fiance once (I am assuming) -- imagine how you would have felt if people made comments about the fact that you're "only" a fiance.

I'd be happy if fiances and spouses were treated equally in the processing time. :)

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received GC 2009-04-01

Note:

Welcome to the USA!!!

Timeline

to be honest, marrying someone in a forien country was anything but easy!!! the 10 business day wait time, round trip flight to the embassey for legal papers, overnight stay in manila,(affidavit in lieu of certificate of legal capacity to contract marriage for american citizens ). then there's the paper work, paper work, paper work,...5 or 6 visits to the church, counseling at the civil registra, ( mandatory ) and the church, etc,...etc.. yea, I thought it was going to be easy too,.. boy did I get a surprise, and oh yea ,.. the 21 day visa barely covers it,. make sure u don't have holidays or ur wait time will be longer !!! so in my opinion, if u travel to another country to get married, you are most likely sincere, but if u contract your marriage locally in your country, that could be another story.. all depends on the situation,..speaking for myself..VERY SINCERE Ohh, I forgot a few things, like leaving work and finding a sitter, ( a firend of 28 years volunteered or It would not have been possible) for my 7 year old son , power of attorney for care of my son. my closest relatives are 1,000 miles away. actually, I think getting my pilots license was easier..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

me too.. or at least just treat the K3 people equally.. :whistle: if we all took two years, that's fine.. I'll wait my turn.. but I don't like having A LOT of people ahead of me.. :wacko:

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What people are mad at is the difference in K1 and K3 processing, not K1 and CR1. I'm perfectly willing to admit that a CR1 should take longer time. What I don't like to see is K1s being done in a month while the K3s sit collecting dust.

What USCIS needs is uniformity within the different visa categories. K1 and K3 visas are equal so they should be processed in the same timeframe. CSC and VSC should process visas in the same time and not be out of sync by 100 or 200%. Yes, I understand that there are a lot of K3 applications at CSC filed in December/Jan that have not been approved yet, but or the last 3 months the only "Approved" posts I've seen have been CSC Dec-Apr ones. Must be nice to get approved so fast you don't even know what to do next. I got all my paperwork ready for the next step, I got my tax returns sitting on my desk, where's my NOA2?

It's pointless to pick on K1 visa holders. I got a guy at work who brought a woman from Russia on a K1. They filed in July 07 and case was moved to Moscow embassy in Dec, I think. It's the inconsistency that's killing us.

What USCIS is engaging in is bait and switch. They have the monopoly on the process, they make up their own dates. They do not answer to anyone since they are not funded by tax money. All the Oct/Nov filers are pissed right now because they don't have a NOA2 yet and they're looking at another 3 months at NVC, and then 1-2 months for an interview. So...assuming those people got their NOA2 today their wait would be a nice and cool 14 months. Care to guess how many CR1 petitions USCIS would receive as soon as that data were to be made public? People would just pack up and leave the States or get a divorce. USCIS is selling NOT what they're advertising. Heck, an immigration lawyer told me last July that it can take "as long as 6 months to get your K3, but normally around 4-5". Had we known that it were going to take something like this we would have thought long and hard about where we were going to live.

Timeline

I disagree with this statement, to marry someone and know that you will be leaving them to go back home is the hardest thing any husband or wife has to do. Now anyone can get married in any county including the USA without much hassle, but to get married and know you are not going to be together for a period of time, does take a strong person to get thru it. You are 100% right about that. its very hard to prepare yourself for that, especially when all ur thinking about is ur wedding and ur spouse.....

Be Bless

Roxcie

My kids would have done things differently if they had known what the true time line, hassle and expense of the K-3 was in comparison to the K-1 or CR-1 visas. Who would have predicted that they would get caught up in a receipting delay or that CA would speed up approving I-130's for CR-1s or that Bangkok would develop an appointment backlog? Then it's a toss-up as to which petition will reach the NVC.

Tying the knot overseas usually requires a bit more than appears on the surface, too. They married a day later at the Amphur than planned, because he missed a step in the paperwork! He has drafted Mom for the rest of it since it isn't his forte. I am glad to help since I like my DIL so much. They just want to be together. All of the good advice here at VJ has been invaluable. Thanks!

I think most couples here just want to be together, and I wish you all speedy reunions.

Filed: Other Timeline
I know many people might disagree, but in a country that protects and respect families, already-formed families should be given a priority over still-to-be-formed families.

Well - that ain't gonna happen because that simple fact alone is a non-criteria.

Here's a link to a very important PDF - you may open it and say 'oh that's old' and that'll be true. It's congressional testimony from 1986. Why would you care to read a 22 year old document? Because this testimony directly impacted the BIG re-write of the INA in 1986 where sweeping changes were made to family-based immigration. And the changes were not a relaxation of laws, but an extreme tightening.

Within the PDF, you'll read some of the scams committed by 'already formed families'. I think you might find that eye-opening.

As I've tried to explain to you before, a union that just happens to have already been blessed by matrimony is NO LESS POTENTIALLY FRAUDULENT than a relationship between those intending to marry. Here's the congressional record that proves it.

You need to accept that fact.

http://www.loc.gov/law/find/hearings/pdf/00139298779.pdf

Timeline
I know many people might disagree, but in a country that protects and respect families, already-formed families should be given a priority over still-to-be-formed families.

Well - that ain't gonna happen because that simple fact alone is a non-criteria.

Here's a link to a very important PDF - you may open it and say 'oh that's old' and that'll be true. It's congressional testimony from 1986. Why would you care to read a 22 year old document? Because this testimony directly impacted the BIG re-write of the INA in 1986 where sweeping changes were made to family-based immigration. And the changes were not a relaxation of laws, but an extreme tightening.

Within the PDF, you'll read some of the scams committed by 'already formed families'. I think you might find that eye-opening.

As I've tried to explain to you before, a union that just happens to have already been blessed by matrimony is NO LESS POTENTIALLY FRAUDULENT than a relationship between those intending to marry. Here's the congressional record that proves it.

You need to accept that fact.

http://www.loc.gov/law/find/hearings/pdf/00139298779.pdf

I guess you're not getting it. I think the question is why should a couple that is not yet married, get a visa quicker than a couple that is already married. I don't think anyone is saying that K-3s should get preferential treatment above K-1s, they are just wondering why K-1s are approved more quickly than K-3s.

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received GC 2009-04-01

Note:

Welcome to the USA!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.