w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Blacks are inferior to whites and slavery was good and wise, says High School Latin teacher from South Carolina

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

06511155929_mccuen,winston.gif

That truth, at least according to McCuen, is that black people are inferior to whites.

"Intellectually, yes they are," said McCuen. "This has been confirmed over and over, and this is a generalization. Again, there are some blacks who are more intelligent than individual whites. But as a rule, that is true. I-Q tests prove it over, and over and over."

News19's J.R. Berry asked McCuen, "Do you think slavery in America was a good thing? "Yes," said McCuen. "In America there was a rational assessment saying listen, if we give these people freedom right as they are and you have to go back to see how they were, you can't assume they were like us.

J.R. asked, "How were they?" "They were coming out of the jungles," said McCuen. "They had been enslaving each other for centuries in Africa, and in terms of being used to rule of law, they knew none of that."

[...]

"We got off subject one day and he mentioned that slavery happened and he mentioned the Vice-President around Andrew Jackson's time, and that's how we got off on slavery," said 9th-grader Candace Carol. The Vice-President she was referring to is John C. Calhoun; someone Winston McCuen admires.

"John C. Calhoun: the greatest South Carolinian in terms of political understanding and wisdom," said McCuen. "And he argued that the institution of slavery was a positive good, and he called it a great good and it was good."

Before talking with us, McCuen posted his views on an internet Web site called "American Renaissance." Most of the comments on the site are aimed at blacks. McCuen's comments are no exception. For instance, last August, McCuen said, "There is no apology to be made for black slavery in America. Why should today's whites apologize for the wisdom of their ancestors?"

http://www.wltx.com/news/news19.aspx?storyid=37795

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well, I took Latin for three years in high school and what I learned is that HS Latin teachers are probably the weirdest bunch of people around.

ETA: Not to mention, he's from South Carolina. Double whammy! :whistle:

Edited by jenn3539

Well, I took Latin for three years in high school and what I learned is that HS Latin teachers are probably the weirdest bunch of people around.

I took it too. I agree. Our Latin teacher bought a station wagon brand new and was so proud that he kept the sticker in the window for months.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I can't believe people are so closed minded. I'm sure he did not score a lot of points by making these statements.....all of these "black people are inferior to whites" will think of an intelligent way for him to disappear. :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Like South Carolina doesn't get enough bad press as it is, someone has to come along and stick his foot in his mouth! And a teacher, no less! Grrr...

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Well....some people look at if you know how to do integrals, calculus, and all kind of worldly puzzles then you are smart if you score high on a test. Knowledge and wisdom is 2 totally different things. Knowledge is aquired from this earth and wisdom is aquired from god....that is why you have so many "knowledgable" people who are not wise aka fools.....This guy is one of them.

PS: Was it wise for Europeans to also come over and kill all the indians and rape their women too??

Why was this even posted????? Does this have anything to do with VJ at all????

Edited by Dr. J

Dr. J

Why was this even posted????? Does this have anything to do with VJ at all????

.....and 'cause Agent Smith is bored.............. :lol:

:lol::blush:

... wisdom is aquired from god....that is why you have so many "knowledgable" people who are not wise aka fools.....

If wisdom comes from God, and if some people are wiser than others....

then does that mean God gives different people different amounts of wisdom?

Why does God do that?

... wisdom is aquired from god....that is why you have so many "knowledgable" people who are not wise aka fools.....

I suppose it is to mean that some people are open to wisdom (God) and acquire it while others aren't and don't. Put differently, those that don't open themselves to God are fools. Or something like that... :wacko:

I suppose it is to mean that some people are open to wisdom (God) and acquire it while others aren't and don't. Put differently, those that don't open themselves to God are fools. Or something like that... :wacko:

How does one enter the state of not being open to the wisdom of God? Does God make them like that?

How does one enter the state of not being open to the wisdom of God? Does God make them like that?

God lets each individual decide whether to open up to him or not. He's pro-choice, so to speak. Does that mean, though, that God is a liberal? :huh::whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why does God do that?

Don't ask questions you won't believe the answers to! :lol:

Edited by jenn3539