prinsisa

June 18 2007 NOA1 and no touch until present

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had Noa1 last year (June 2007) Until now, We don't hear anything yet from USCIS. Anybody had the same problem with me?

My questions are:

1.) What are we going to do?

2.)Any number or person to be contact?

3.)We tried RFE trikcs couple of times, but it didn't work.

4.)Is it OK to file K3 and disregard K1?

Any additional Info is higly appreciated...Thanks a lot and God bless everyone!

I had Noa1 last year (June 2007) Until now, We don't hear anything yet from USCIS. Anybody had the same problem with me?

My questions are:

You should contact USCIS, as you are, I belive, outside the USCIS processing times window and an inquiry should be initiated as to why you've not heard anything in so long.

The 1-800 number listed on your paper NOA is the number to call

What exactly do you mean by "it did not work," what were you told when you spoke with someone? If you are in some sort of 'background check' scenario, then the delay in your case is plausible....so it is important to know what you've been told. When was the last time you called?

You cannot file for a K3 unless you've married since you filed for the K1. If you have married since you filed your K1 petition, then you are no longer eligible for a fiancee visa and you must withdraw that petition before you file for a spousal petition (whether it is the IR-1/CR-1 or the K3). Without marriage, however you are not eligible for the spousal visas....only the K1 fiancee visa.

Either way I would get a definitve status update on this petition before thinking of any 'plan B' scenarios.

Good luck,

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My questions are:

did you call them at all? have you moved or something.. i would call every week.. :unsure:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

My questions are:

You should contact USCIS, as you are, I belive, outside the USCIS processing times window and an inquiry should be initiated as to why you've not heard anything in so long.

The 1-800 number listed on your paper NOA is the number to call

What exactly do you mean by "it did not work," what were you told when you spoke with someone? If you are in some sort of 'background check' scenario, then the delay in your case is plausible....so it is important to know what you've been told. When was the last time you called?

You cannot file for a K3 unless you've married since you filed for the K1. If you have married since you filed your K1 petition, then you are no longer eligible for a fiancee visa and you must withdraw that petition before you file for a spousal petition (whether it is the IR-1/CR-1 or the K3). Without marriage, however you are not eligible for the spousal visas....only the K1 fiancee visa.

Either way I would get a definitve status update on this petition before thinking of any 'plan B' scenarios.

Good luck,

-P

For RFE- I mean we don't get exact informations. Whenever we call they always told us they will going to inform whenever they give decisions thru mail.

Thanks for the Help.

Timeline
that is just crazy ..you have never tried to call them or what ?there must be something wrong with that case otherwise you should get something bad or good long time ..how can you wait 1 year to search that ??

We call every week and sign up there site but we hear nothing that is why I brought up the topic, for guidance and some infos.. Thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Some cases do get caught in security checks etc;, but it is your right to know what is going on with your case, you have waited so long, keep calling I dont understand why they arent telling you where your case is, are they giving you any excuses etc;?

29/06/2004 Met online

24/10/2004- Officially started dating!

-Various Trips Between the USA and Scotland-

25/12/2007- Steven Proposed, and gave me a lovely Ring!

29/02/2008- Sent I-129F to VSC

22/09/2008-1pm - Recieved Visa!

04/11/2008 -Steven comes back to Scotland for the Celebrations!

09/11/2008- We return home together!

23/01/2009- Wedding!!!

Your I-129f was approved in 108 days from your NOA1 date.

Preparing AOS Forms.

09/4/2009- Sent AOS

11/4/2009- Received and signed for

20/4/2009- Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP (Dated April 17th)

20/4/2009- USCIS cashed check for $1010

09/5/2009- Biometrics

11/5/2009- Case transferred to CSC

05/6/2009- Received AP

09/6/2009- Received EAD

22/7/2009- Approved!

27/7/2009- Greencard in Hand

Removal of Conditions.

15/5/2011- Received @ VSC

23/5/2011-NOA1

12/07/2011- Biometrics

Timeline

My questions are:

OMG!!! You mean you filed your K-1 last year and until now no NOA2 received? You should make a way. Why you will change to K-3? Are you already married here in Philippines? If you are already married, you should file K-3. Call USCIS NOW! But I'm sorry I don't know their number. My fiance called USCIS last week because until now, it's been more than a month already since we sent I-129 but still nothing hear from them. But I don't know how he contact USCIS. Let's just pray for each other that everything will turn out fine. God bless!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

wow, a year is a long time! Your fiance needs to write his representative with all of your information and request assistance. If a Congressional Inquiry is called for, the USCIS has just a couple of days to respond. If you are stuck in name/security checks at least you will know what's holding it up.

In the meantime, I would continue to call every day until you can talk to someone who will help you or at least tell you where your file is.

As stated above, you cannot just get married and file for a spousal visa. You would need to go through the process of cancelling your K1 first and it wont 'fix' whatever is taking so long to push the K1 through.

timeline.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My questions are:

I had filed last June 2007 also as you did and I had to call USCIS numerous times before I finally got approved May 30 (5 days short of a year being filed) I would deffinitly recommend that you call USCIS right away. I had spoke with a direct officer who filed a request what was going on with my case and that worked so call them immediatly and if they say they cant help you then be persistant and DONT GIVE UP!!! if you go to USCIS.GOV the phone number is on there just listen to the options carefully hope I helped :D

DkICm5.png

399Um5.png

Have your SO call USCIS.

God bless. . . (F)

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.