tammy2688

Tis TUESDAY after all!

109 posts in this topic

Hello ladies, and gents - I wish a wonderful Tuesday to you all!

Well it is 11:11 here but it is Tuesday in MENA land at the moment so I shall begin.

The past few days have been full of new discoveries of personal limitations and understanding the true meaning of love and loyalty for me. What I have found out is truly a blessing and I believe I needed this distance from my husband to understand this. I do ask for all of your prayers though that his AP will be over soon. 9 months and going, I do not know what to say anymore. I really hope that everyone who is still waiting will be reunited soon.

For everyone who is able to enjoy your days, please do not take a moment for granted. Love every moment your hearts are in touch with one another, and feel each other's sweetness because these good moments are the ones most precious.

I hope all the screaming babies get calmer and that the weather gets cooler :yes:

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone and never give up for that fight, whether it is for the visa, or the job, or a personal goal that you are working on.

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone! I wish everyone a blessed, and beautiful day today! I don't have to work so this will be a relax sleep in day for me! Enjoy everyone!

Tammy i just want to tell you that i know how you are feeling and what you feel will be over and you will have a lifetime of happiness together honey. You are such a strong woman to have made it this far you have to know that because this process is designed for the people who are survivors, and who really are inlove and found the right person. You have not made it this far for nothing belive me and you will see that all of your heartache, and loneliness of missing your love will be over. I pray for you everyday that your wait will end soon. Sometimes things seem so far when they are closer than you may think. Just know that you will make it through this i promise you that dear. God will not ever give you more than you can handle and he knows that your patience will endure throughout all of this and you will be one day living proof that you can make it through this nightmare and you will be able to tell others your love story and encourage them. I am very proud of you and all the others who have waited this long, and just know you all will be just fine in the end when you wake up everyday, and close your eyes everynight to your love. I wish you a beautiful day and chin up sweety you will make it!! Promise. (F)(F)(L)(L)

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

Only 12 more hours and my hubby will be home :dance::dancing: This has been the longest two weeks of my life! You wait for someone for like a year and a half and then when you finally have them with you it's torture when they aren't there again! :(

This is me right now trying to figure out what to wear when he's home!

bettyboop.gif

I hope everyone has a great day!

For those of you still waiting on your hubbies visas, just say

Alhamdulillah-1.jpg

And leave it to Allah! Inshallah you'll be reunited soon!

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

have a nice blessed Tuesday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Tammy you are very right that sometimes the distance can help you see things that you may have either not seen or take for granted when they are here. I went through that as well with mine.

But now that we have got that out of the way, now that all of us see the light.....bring back our habibis yala!! I hope yours comes back soon so you can be reunited and have the rest of your days...

15 more days and I will go to Palestine. :))

I emailed the consulate Saturday and I received an email today from them. I had to ask several questions because nvc left me saying "huh" on some things, one of them being the dreaded, dramatical Israeli police certificate. Alhumdoolillah they said they do have it. But while I was typing, i was itching to ask them on the average how long does it take to get visa if things go ok.

Their words:

"We have received your husband’s Israeli police certificate and hopefully, we will be able to issue your husband’s immigrant visa as soon as he submits all the required documents for his immigrant visa on his appointment date."

wow I hope that is not a political correct answr from thsoe guys. I hope it is safe to read into it and say if habibi is a good boy, he can have his visa the day of his interview:) haha wishful thinking....I keep telling myself "This is immigration. It's not over til I get to take his pic next to the US citizen line at the airport when we come back":))))

And yes it is cooler too alhumdoolillah. We got cool lightning tonight too but I was working with no windows so I only saw it for 5 mins when I went on break outside:( But thankfully no hail we were supposed to get.....

Happy happy day

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello ladies, and gents - I wish a wonderful Tuesday to you all!

Well it is 11:11 here but it is Tuesday in MENA land at the moment so I shall begin.

The past few days have been full of new discoveries of personal limitations and understanding the true meaning of love and loyalty for me. What I have found out is truly a blessing and I believe I needed this distance from my husband to understand this. I do ask for all of your prayers though that his AP will be over soon. 9 months and going, I do not know what to say anymore. I really hope that everyone who is still waiting will be reunited soon.

For everyone who is able to enjoy your days, please do not take a moment for granted. Love every moment your hearts are in touch with one another, and feel each other's sweetness because these good moments are the ones most precious.

I hope all the screaming babies get calmer and that the weather gets cooler :yes:

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone and never give up for that fight, whether it is for the visa, or the job, or a personal goal that you are working on.

Tammy

Hippie Tuesday!

Or is it Happy Tuesday??

Tammy, what I bolded is exactly what I have discovered, too. I have really learned a lot about myself, how to work the patience, how to rely on God for everything, seeing my faith increase...yep, I needed this long wait and I know that sounds a bit macabre yet is it undeniable.

AJ1 is right. God knows what we are capable of handling and of course He has an infinite plan that we may or may not be able to understand. We just have to understand who it is that is in control of every aspect of our lives.

It is hard to trust what we cannot see. It is hard to relax and have confidence that one day our sweethearts will be here and that the agony will go away when that happens.

Bleh, for myself, the agony might just be the beginning, but this visa horror has taught me that whatever happens, I will be able to say Thank You Lord because He knew best.

I could say so much, but y'all dont want to hear me preach so in typing this I think I just needed to preach to myself.

:luv: Everyone have great day and count those blessings! :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sabah Ikher.... I am up after yesterdays run and i am not sore hamdolah. I was worried i hadn't ran in a week and did 2 miles i'd hurt...nope. Downloaded the Athan that Tammy put up.... I so miss hearing it in real life over there. It's funny the things I miss when not in MENA... yep even the pink TP... lol Have a good day ladies inshallah

~Rajaa~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Only 12 more hours and my hubby will be home :dance::dancing: This has been the longest two weeks of my life! You wait for someone for like a year and a half and then when you finally have them with you it's torture when they aren't there again! :(

I know what you're feeling!! My husband is gone for a total of 49 days. It feels like we are waiting for the visa all over again. He says he's ready to come home as soon as he can. He now understands all of my frustrations about Morocco now that he's lived in the US. It's interesting to see their perspective when they visit home for the first time after living in the US.

I wish you a happy reunion with your husband and I wish a quick wait for all of those waiting on a reunion! (F)

Edited by nu7015

"True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with Now is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary." Eckhart Tolle

usmorocco-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.