PlatyPius

Continuation of discussion

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

After reading a locked thread, I've decided that the women in that video have to be young Filipinos. They seem amused with their (lack of) wit. Seriously, did anybody else READ that #######??? It was like mentally challenged 7 year olds trying to insult people.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=133511

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
After reading a locked thread, I've decided that the women in that video have to be young Filipinos. They seem amused with their (lack of) wit. Seriously, did anybody else READ that #######??? It was like mentally challenged 7 year olds trying to insult people.

Really, cause what I got from that thread was that I obviously haven't smoked enough crack.

Maybe, essentially we're saying the same thing - Crackheads are like mentally challenged 7 year olds?

Edited by cattattude

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ain't that the truth. it's like someone put a lot of stupid in their water.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

AUGH.. I read that thread... .. my question is.. HOW the heck can talk like this be on this forum?

It reached 6 pages before it was closed?

I not only was offended.. and personally hurt for what I read... the personal attack on Nessa... pshaaa..

Here in VJ I thought we were all supposed to be .. tollerant of each other.. and.. our cultural differences...

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

AUGH.. I read that thread... .. my question is.. HOW the heck can talk like this be on this forum?

I not only was offended.. and personally hurt for what I read... the personal attack on Nessa... pshaaa..

Here in VJ I thought we were all supposed to be .. tollerant of each other.. and.. our cultural differences...

yeah, good luck with that. I made the mistake of venturing in on one of their threads and got treated pretty much the same.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Timeline

I'm wondering what it would take for them to be banned permanently. They obviously only have a couple of functioning brain cells between them, and they've done nothing lately but insult everyone on the board who unwittingly posts in one of "their" topics. They seem obsessed with portraying everyone who disagrees with them as "old"... Ya know, I'd rather be old and grumpy than young, illiterate, and stupid as a speed bump.

So, Cap'n..... I know you don't like banning people, but these f##tards more than deserve it for their attacks on Nessa and others. I'd check the IP addresses of that group as well....I have a suspicion that someone may be talking to themself.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm wondering what it would take for them to be banned permanently. They obviously only have a couple of functioning brain cells between them, and they've done nothing lately but insult everyone on the board who unwittingly posts in one of "their" topics. They seem obsessed with portraying everyone who disagrees with them as "old"... Ya know, I'd rather be old and grumpy than young, illiterate, and stupid as a speed bump.

So, Cap'n..... I know you don't like banning people, but these f##tards more than deserve it for their attacks on Nessa and others. I'd check the IP addresses of that group as well....I have a suspicion that someone may be talking to themself.

platy for mod! :dance:

and yes, i wonder if they are all the same person. it's amazing how they show up in flocks.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Troll you owe me 3:12 - maybe more if this queasy feeling in my stomach turns out to be vomit.

Bwahahahahaa. I agree.

And to the Filipinas who keep spewing such disgusting filth here on VJ: please stop. Seriously. Take it to chat or PM's please. It's rude, disgusting and annoying to have to read your drivel.

kthxbye

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Split from another thread - this thread is now closed for continuing parrallel discussion of a closed thread due to violating the TOS. Please take your arguments to PM ot ignore those users that you may be having issues with.

Edited by LaL

let's try to be civilized and act like mature people here. I just happened to read the 2 topics that has been closed due to some petty stuff. It is not wrong to make a joke but make sure it will not fireback on you. There is a thin line between being witty from stupidity as to being honest from sarcasm. We may have freedom to post in the "Off Topic" forum, but let us not all forget why we're here in vj, that is to seek and to give help cause we are more or less on the same boat of this immigration process despite of our differences in culture, belief and status in life. :)

Chill out everyone!

Edited by sweetpink

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg