Together4ever

Thursday...

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good Morning Jean and KML. Finally over the bad storms and looks like I will be running to the grocery store and paying some bills. Everyone have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mianishqsrose

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Last night, I made the mistake of running at around 8:30 pm. So, I was a bundle of energy and couldn't fall asleep. Meh, I'm feelin it this morning. I wish I was a morning person, and that I could drag my butt out of bed in the morning to go running. I could use that energy shot right about now.

But, speaking of energy shots, I've rewarded myself for sticking to my running program by buying a pecan roll for breakfast. Oooy, gooy and full of calories. And I wonder why I don't lose any weight :huh:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Looks like mostly a "same ole, same ole" for me today... work (outcall on the bedridden client), then meet a dear friend for our monthly lunch date, back to the office, home to pick up piles and prepare my house for an engagement shower this weekend. Hopefully somewhere in there I'll get to see my love online. He's been so busy w/ work it's just been little "teaser" dates online this week :(

And I've been losing horribly at backgammon all week.... my friend has been kicking my booty... I swear those dice are rigged! ;)

Noura

hope everyone's day is nice... looks overcast today and expecting some rain, which also means.... YAY! cool front coming in! :thumbs:

Oh yea.... waiting to hear that 2 special ppl get calls today to pick up visas!!! Ahem.... KML & Simo! Come on Casa... ring some phones! :yes:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Another day at work with all the allergy and asthma patients! ;) Tomorrow my brother, sister-in-law and I are off to St. Louis to Barnes Hospital to talk to the kidney transplant doctor about my nephew. Hopefully he will shed a little light on this issue so we might be able to feel a little more at ease. Being a nurse, I think I automatically think of the worse case scenarios.

Ok....I'm off to work now!

smilingfrog.gif

Filed: Timeline

Hi all. I have the day off from work. I usually do something for work even on my off days, but today is not one of those. Mohammed works 9am - 9pm today--------whatever will I do for the next 12 hours? Just a sidenote on his new job, he is loving it! It makes such a difference when the men do what they are enjoying. A career change significantly changed his attitude and outlook.

I think some housework and lots of VJ today! Hope ya'll have a great Thursday.

Jackie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning all...no phone call yet :( . Got to work and Casa read my email, but no response...typical.

Tons of work to do, but don't feel like doing any of it. Still have to go Mother's Day shopping :whistle: . Nothing like the last minute gifts.

Well, off to get some caffine in me so I can get something done today. :sleepy: Hope everyone has a great day! (F)

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Another day at work with all the allergy and asthma patients! ;) Tomorrow my brother, sister-in-law and I are off to St. Louis to Barnes Hospital to talk to the kidney transplant doctor about my nephew. Hopefully he will shed a little light on this issue so we might be able to feel a little more at ease. Being a nurse, I think I automatically think of the worse case scenarios.

Ok....I'm off to work now!

smilingfrog.gif

OMG that picture is so funny! :lol: :lol:

I finally have a minute... :blush: Work is nuts (as usual). It's raining again which means my phone is going nuts, but I am taking a break. That's what they make voice mail for, right? I called the apartment complex. It's official. I get my key tomorrow. It's been a race to the wire with THEIR construction company to get the building finished. I've been put off 5 weeks and finally I can get moved. Whew. Means I will be sitting on my little balcony looking out over the lake all Memorial Day Weekend with not a care in the world and not a thing I have to do. WOO HOO!!! Tomorrow I'll get the key over my lunch hour, meet Mohammed for our evening special time, then start moving some things.

It feels GREAT to know I will be preparing OUR OWN HOME. But it also makes me wish he was here. Things are so strained right now emotionally for both of us that, well, all my comfort zones are kind of blown. But its all good in the end. Gives us the chance to regroup, refind each other, and build an even tighter relationship and grow as individuals. Just wish we were to that part now. Ha ha.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

didnt really do nuffin today. just tried to send some files to the lawyer in canada. and ill prolly go take another nap. sucks when he works all this time i never see him anymore but yes i know i should be greatful being with him but it gets tough too. i dont have any family or friends to hang out with..........ah well life goes on. hope everyone is well!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

didnt really do nuffin today. just tried to send some files to the lawyer in canada. and ill prolly go take another nap. sucks when he works all this time i never see him anymore but yes i know i should be greatful being with him but it gets tough too. i dont have any family or friends to hang out with..........ah well life goes on. hope everyone is well!!

But you have this squirrely gang here! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning all...Thursday, I like thursdays. I don't know why but i do. It's an ok day. Actually I'm quite happy, I can feel the former chapters of my life coming to close. I got a new cell phone and cell phone number. I can't tell you how liberated it makes me feel. My ex has absoulutly no way to contact me anymore.

I have been wanting to do this for a long time now, but due to all the financial mess I had with him I kept the same phone (I have had the same # for 8 years). :dance: I feel so liberated. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.