Laura_and_IanM

contacting the senator

128 posts in this topic

THank you Lisa. I do appreciate the kind words. I try to be smart but on days where I feel like I can just explode with every emotion known to mankind, I too can let my mouth get the better part of me...it is rare that I do but still...it isnt nice when it explodes back into your face.

Part of life. lol

Thanks everyone. I do aprreciate the good comments as well as the negative. Makes me feel human if that makes any sense what so ever.

Laura Mitchell

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I just want to add that Laura has graciously decided to change the wording and that she had NO racist intent whatsoever! A very decent and kind lady! :yes:

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Dayum..don't get me wrong I am very pleased to see all this love and respect for a good person....

but has anyone got an a#s kissing avatar, c'os boy do we need it in here? :lol:

Dayum..don't get me wrong I am very pleased to see all this love and respect for a good person....

not me, i think that there is allot of give and take from laura...i was not active in this thread so, i have no personal interest,

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

Oi bite me woman. I kiss no ###.

:no:

Do I like waiting? NO! But it doesn't help me or anyone else to make personal attacks or act immature. It's funny but I came here for support, but I get more emotional support from my parents of bi-racial children group. They know nothing about this process, but are more compassionate about the pain of separation. It would be nice if we would set personal issues aside and be supportive. I have been a member of many online communities and I have never seen one as disfunctional. How about we try being nice for just one day? Is that possible?

That's a two way street sister......drop the high and all knowing attitude and things might lighten up. So many people have problems with what you say and the problem is them and not you.....hmmm......

Perhaps you just come off the wrong way.

All I have asked is that personal attacks stop. I am a moderator at other sites. These types of personal attacks would never be tolerated elsewhere. If we wish to say something we can do so without personal attacks. That's all I have said.

You know, I didn't see this until now...must have missed the top of this page.

I have to say, you call us dysfunctional, yet I have not seen so much ME ME ME from another poster as much as you. Yes, you're apart from your husband. Yes, the illegals bother you. WE GET THAT.

But for ######'S SAKE, you are nto more entitled than anyone else here. Get a grip! WE ARE ALL - OR HAVE BEEN AT SOME POINT - APART FROM OUR PARTNERS.

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU'RE APART FROM YOUR HUSBAND. Take a number, lady!

No one here has called you any names. You have been called on things you've said, but you have not been mocked. Yet you mock others with ease. Hypocrisy, party of one your table is ready!

And furthermore, if you don't like it here and it's so effing dysfunctional and we're so freaking childish, blah blah blah....

LEAVE!

Edited by LisaD

Oi bite me woman. I kiss no ###.

:no:

Do I like waiting? NO! But it doesn't help me or anyone else to make personal attacks or act immature. It's funny but I came here for support, but I get more emotional support from my parents of bi-racial children group. They know nothing about this process, but are more compassionate about the pain of separation. It would be nice if we would set personal issues aside and be supportive. I have been a member of many online communities and I have never seen one as disfunctional. How about we try being nice for just one day? Is that possible?

That's a two way street sister......drop the high and all knowing attitude and things might lighten up. So many people have problems with what you say and the problem is them and not you.....hmmm......

Perhaps you just come off the wrong way.

All I have asked is that personal attacks stop. I am a moderator at other sites. These types of personal attacks would never be tolerated elsewhere. If we wish to say something we can do so without personal attacks. That's all I have said.

I have to say, you call us dysfunctional, yet I have not seen so much ME ME ME from another poster as much as you. Yes, you're apart from your husband. Yes, the illegals bother you. WE GET THAT.

But for ######'S SAKE, you are nto more entitled than anyone else here. Get a grip!

And furthermore, if you don't like it here and it's so effing dysfunctional

LEAVE!

touche and pwned by sister lisa.

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Timeline

But for ######'S SAKE, you are nto more entitled than anyone else here. Get a grip! WE ARE ALL - OR HAVE BEEN AT SOME POINT - APART FROM OUR PARTNERS.

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU'RE APART FROM YOUR HUSBAND. Take a number, lady!

No one here has called you any names. You have been called on things you've said, but you have not been mocked. Yet you mock others with ease. Hypocrisy, party of one your table is ready!

And furthermore, if you don't like it here and it's so effing dysfunctional and we're so freaking childish, blah blah blah....

LEAVE!

I edited and added some...don't want anyone to miss it :)

damn straight it has..and to add a little ..did you call my sister lisa a 1st class azz kisser sister sarah?? :lol::whistle:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

cat fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg