Laura_and_IanM

contacting the senator

128 posts in this topic

dance: JESUS!!! Let us recap (at least this is what I see in my lil brain lol), I being the op, write a letter that could have been reworded, the crowd goes wild, things get said back and forth which leads to emotions running very high, there are some private pm's that take place that seem to solve certain issues (thank f*uck for that), I then leave to spend some wonderful time with my hubby f*cking ...............painting AGAIN (HAHA bet you thougt I was gonna say doing the nasty didnt ya? PERVERTS), I come back to site this morning (most of you are still in bed due to I dont know, lets say a late night seeing as to how saying the time difference would be tooooooo boring), and I see that there was talk of mud wrestling (god I hope its nekkid mud wrestling at that.......ooooooo that will get the boys attentions), there are talks of mounting regulators.......wellllllllllllllll......if I comment on that one it will be extremely rude and well lets say I have to pretend to be reserved for my British husband lol. Where are the spankings??? Won't be complete without those girls...jees..OOOooOOOOOO wait...I forgot the ### kissing....when the hell did that happen??? I dont remember anyone kissing anyones ###...and if they kissed mine...how come my hubby didnt get to watch??? grrrrrrrr.......I tell ya...pays to stick around....

Later gators.... :whistle::devil:

Laura Mitchell

Edited by ljwinquist

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I really think that you need educate your self before you say any thing. Granted that where you live there may be lots of "Mexicans" but that is not necessarily true across all of the United States. Then again you could be one of those the ignorant people who never take the time to actually research some facts before hand. Just because Mexico is a neighboring country does not necessarily make the majority of illegals Mexican. Oh and dear.....people from Puerto Rico do not have to sneak into the USA. That just shows how much you really know about your own governmental policies. Opening a book once in a while won't hurt you, seriously. If only the 1st nation people and the so called "Mexicans" would have sent all of the "normal" people as you like to call your self, back when your ancestors arrived first arrived as pilgrims we would not have this problem. LOL You can’t call some one an immigrant when this land was originally theirs. Last time I was in Pre School they taught us that the pilgrims came from across the ocean not across the river. This country did not belong to the Pilgrims yet they lived in it just like you do today. You are a byproduct of immigration from your past ancestors. When you think about it most of the southern and west coast states belonged to Mexico in the first place. The exact same thing that the US did to México years ago is what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. As American as you may claim to be you sure don’t know much about of your own history, your present much less your future. Maybe next time you decide to write a letter to your senator or congressman you might opt for a better choice of words. It really does not help to sound ignorant when you are pleading for help. I believe people did take a great offense to your letter in regards to your statements concerning immigration and all the illegal “Mexicans”, in the same way that I call you a pilgrim. Then again who better you than me to understand that I definitely did not mean to offend you by calling you a pilgrim when I don’t even know where exactly you come from. LOL

Hi Laura! don't see you here on OT very much.....and here you are ;)

I have just caught up with this post and am not here to flame the fire at all. Just wanted to say that I have got to know Laura thro PMs over the months, she helped me a great deal with info and got me to look at a situation in a different way when I hit a brick wall and didn't know where else to go, and she definatley did that bit extra for me...a stranger. She is a very kind helpful young lady. So if she has managed to 'expedite' her case then I know she has worked real hard to do so.....good luck to you Laura!

She doesn't need me to 'back her up' or to come on here to say what nice person she is cos I know she is more than capable of taking care of herself in OT :lol: .....

I just wanted to say that about her.......

ok, carry on....... :P

Thanks for that Welshcookie. That was very kind of you. Unfortunately, I am sure there will be someone who will attack even that, but ohwell. I am really not bothered by ppl that want to attack me. I only gave my opinion and wanted to help. Never did I racially slander anyone. Nor would I ever. It doesn't make any sense for ppl to call me a racist when I have married outside of my own race...hmmmm.. What I did do was post my opinion of yes the Mexicans because that is the majority of the ppl right now that are in America wanting amnesty. It is much harder for ppl say of Puerto Rico, or Cuba, or anywhere else at that matter to sneak into the country. For those of you who have seen that I am from New York and automatically think that I for some reason referring to the Mexicans in my state you are so very wrong. I was talking about the Mexicans as a whole that are on the news and that our in the country illegally. YES, there are other illegal immigrants other than them, BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT THE HERE AND NOW PROBLEM. The problem that is on the news at the very moment, of the VAST majority of the illegals that are YES MEXICANS!! Where the hell do you get the idea that I am racist from that?? I am only stating a fact.

Yes, the attacks were very narrowminded because again, those of you who went into a rampage and saw me as a racist only saw what you wanted to see instead of looking at the bigger picture. The bigger picture being because of those illegals, if the amnesty goes through, then it will slow things down for all of us. EVEN THOSE WHO GET AN EXPIDITED CASE!!! Yes, I do have reasons for an expidited case but that is my business and none of anyone elses here. Yes, I do come onto this sight for support and for advice on my case. ON MY CASE. That is all I talk about on here. I don't talk about my personal affairs on a public forum. I am not here for sympathy for what I may or may not be going through. I am not here to act like a child and attack people when I feel that their opinion is way out of whack from what I MAY think is right. Instead, I will not attack but I will give another perspective of the issue at hand and try to open your mind up. In return, I will do the same when someone approaches me and says hey...I don't think you are right on that, how about you look at it from this point of view?? This is a proven fact that if you approach ppl the way some of you have approached me on this issue on the public forum, you tend to shut down and stop listening. What is it that you are wanting to achieve here by attacking? Its no wonder why there is so much hate in this world. Its called interpersonal communication skills. There is a right way to approach things and there is a wrong way. Hmmm...Can we look back at the responses and see what ways were the wrong way??

I expect nothing less then more personal attacks after this so fire away. I am really not bothered. I have other issues in my life other than my husbands immigration that way heavily on my mind, then to sit here and worry about what "others" maybe thinking of me or my post.

I sincerely wish for all of you, to have a quick, and smooth process in getting your immigration sorted.

Laura Mitchell

I really think that you need educate your self before you say any thing. Granted that where you live there may be lots of "Mexicans" but that is not necessarily true across all of the United States. Then again you could be one of those the ignorant people who never take the time to actually research some facts before hand. Just because Mexico is a neighboring country does not necessarily make the majority of illegals Mexican. Oh and dear.....people from Puerto Rico do not have to sneak into the USA. That just shows how much you really know about your own governmental policies. Opening a book once in a while won't hurt you, seriously. If only the 1st nation people and the so called "Mexicans" would have sent all of the "normal" people as you like to call your self, back when your ancestors arrived first arrived as pilgrims we would not have this problem. LOL You can’t call some one an immigrant when this land was originally theirs. Last time I was in Pre School they taught us that the pilgrims came from across the ocean not across the river. This country did not belong to the Pilgrims yet they lived in it just like you do today. You are a byproduct of immigration from your past ancestors. When you think about it most of the southern and west coast states belonged to Mexico in the first place. The exact same thing that the US did to México years ago is what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. As American as you may claim to be you sure don’t know much about of your own history, your present much less your future. Maybe next time you decide to write a letter to your senator or congressman you might opt for a better choice of words. It really does not help to sound ignorant when you are pleading for help. I believe people did take a great offense to your letter in regards to your statements concerning immigration and all the illegal “Mexicans”, in the same way that I call you a pilgrim. Then again who better you than me to understand that I definitely did not mean to offend you by calling you a pilgrim when I don’t even know where exactly you come from. LOL

Hi Laura! don't see you here on OT very much.....and here you are ;)

I have just caught up with this post and am not here to flame the fire at all. Just wanted to say that I have got to know Laura thro PMs over the months, she helped me a great deal with info and got me to look at a situation in a different way when I hit a brick wall and didn't know where else to go, and she definatley did that bit extra for me...a stranger. She is a very kind helpful young lady. So if she has managed to 'expedite' her case then I know she has worked real hard to do so.....good luck to you Laura!

She doesn't need me to 'back her up' or to come on here to say what nice person she is cos I know she is more than capable of taking care of herself in OT :lol: .....

I just wanted to say that about her.......

ok, carry on....... :P

Thanks for that Welshcookie. That was very kind of you. Unfortunately, I am sure there will be someone who will attack even that, but ohwell. I am really not bothered by ppl that want to attack me. I only gave my opinion and wanted to help. Never did I racially slander anyone. Nor would I ever. It doesn't make any sense for ppl to call me a racist when I have married outside of my own race...hmmmm.. What I did do was post my opinion of yes the Mexicans because that is the majority of the ppl right now that are in America wanting amnesty. It is much harder for ppl say of Puerto Rico, or Cuba, or anywhere else at that matter to sneak into the country. For those of you who have seen that I am from New York and automatically think that I for some reason referring to the Mexicans in my state you are so very wrong. I was talking about the Mexicans as a whole that are on the news and that our in the country illegally. YES, there are other illegal immigrants other than them, BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT THE HERE AND NOW PROBLEM. The problem that is on the news at the very moment, of the VAST majority of the illegals that are YES MEXICANS!! Where the hell do you get the idea that I am racist from that?? I am only stating a fact.

Yes, the attacks were very narrowminded because again, those of you who went into a rampage and saw me as a racist only saw what you wanted to see instead of looking at the bigger picture. The bigger picture being because of those illegals, if the amnesty goes through, then it will slow things down for all of us. EVEN THOSE WHO GET AN EXPIDITED CASE!!! Yes, I do have reasons for an expidited case but that is my business and none of anyone elses here. Yes, I do come onto this sight for support and for advice on my case. ON MY CASE. That is all I talk about on here. I don't talk about my personal affairs on a public forum. I am not here for sympathy for what I may or may not be going through. I am not here to act like a child and attack people when I feel that their opinion is way out of whack from what I MAY think is right. Instead, I will not attack but I will give another perspective of the issue at hand and try to open your mind up. In return, I will do the same when someone approaches me and says hey...I don't think you are right on that, how about you look at it from this point of view?? This is a proven fact that if you approach ppl the way some of you have approached me on this issue on the public forum, you tend to shut down and stop listening. What is it that you are wanting to achieve here by attacking? Its no wonder why there is so much hate in this world. Its called interpersonal communication skills. There is a right way to approach things and there is a wrong way. Hmmm...Can we look back at the responses and see what ways were the wrong way??

I expect nothing less then more personal attacks after this so fire away. I am really not bothered. I have other issues in my life other than my husbands immigration that way heavily on my mind, then to sit here and worry about what "others" maybe thinking of me or my post.

I sincerely wish for all of you, to have a quick, and smooth process in getting your immigration sorted.

Laura Mitchell

OK...first of all...this thread has been in rest for quite some time as you can see. ANd for those that I offended, If you read all of the thread thoroughly, have settled our differences and upon talking to me thru pm's, have gotten to realise that what I said in the letter was bad wording but in no means was meant to point to MEXICANS in particular. ANd for your information...I DO READ...and if YOU READ, you will find it a fact that the majority of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...were from MEXICO...that doesn't mean to say that I am in any way shape or form racist ...I am only stating a FACT!!!! Now, with that being said...and I will say it again, if I in any way was racist...then I wouldn't be married to my foreign husband would I? And, you are correct in saying that you DON'T KNOW MY BACKGROUND, MY HERITAGE, etc. ANd...on another note, as far as the first settlers in AMERICA...IT WAS THE NATIVE AMERICAN...hmmmm ok now lets see here...since when were Mexicans and Native Americans the one and the same???? Yes, I am part Indian...to see me you would think otherwise and think that I was all IRISH...so yes...I do know some history as my family is very proud of their Indian heritage and culture...Flame away if you like. ME IGNORANT??? HMMMMMMM....looks like the pot calling the kettle black here...don't be so smug with me. Won't make me back down, and it doesn't intimidate me one bit. Go back and reread the WHOLE thread.....pm and talk to me as a person..not with ignorance and hatred as you have just done...perhaps you may like the person that you talk to...then again...from the comment you have just posted here in a thread that has been dead for sometime now...I highly doubt you can look beyond your own nose let alone words that can easily be misconstrued online..

LAURA

TIMELINE

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

Mexicans are 80-85 percent of all foreigners deported. This fact was taken from this site..http://www.parapundit.com/archives/000995.html..

Furthermore...I would also like to add this, even if were true that it was the Mexicans that were the first settlers...you can't change history now. It is what it is. TO use that as a tool now..is ludicrous when nothing is going to change. Yes, the country was based on immigrants...BUT LAWS HAVE SINCE THEN BEEN IMPLEMENTED>...I was born in AMERICA...Lets keep focused on the laws of today..to argue who genuinely was in America legally first...is a waste of time tbh because no one can say with 100 percent certainty who was and who wasn't there. Alot of history books are written on here say. Does this make me ignorant...I guess it does then...least I can admit my own faults.

Edited by Laura_and_IanM

TIMELINE

[url=http://www.nativeamericans.com/

Also check that link out...

Edited by Laura_and_IanM

TIMELINE

I am sick of all this poor pitiful me talk from illegal (aka against the LAW) immigrants. I have paid quite a bit of money to come and be with my wife.

This whole issue has nothing to do with color or mexicans but illegal immigration as a whole. If you are breaking the law by invading a country illegally, then you should be thrown out. In Australia they would be round up and sent to detention camp, period!

I just feel really sorry for the future 'LEGAL' immigrants because their cases will unavoidably be held up for a while, due to the influx of the illegal to legal immigrant cases and the resources required to process them.

Edited by haza

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am sick of all this poor pitiful me talk from illegal (aka against the LAW) immigrants. I have paid quite a bit of money to come and be with my wife.

This whole issue has nothing to do with color or mexicans but illegal immigration as a whole. If you are breaking the law by invading a country illegally, then you should be thrown out. In Australia they would be round up and sent to detention camp, period!

I just feel really sorry for the future 'LEGAL' immigrants because their cases will unavoidably be held up for a while, due to the influx of the illegal to legal immigrant cases and the resources required to process them.

here here !! bravo - agree!! why should the illegals, be allowed to break the law and go into the states and also then be allowed to stay it is outragous!! I was reading somewhere (cant remember where now) that the illegals are now been given SS numbers so they can pay taxes etc in the event of buying their own homes - this actually was a news report i read online somewhere. Its not fair when there are so many people who just want to be with their loved ones and are kept apart for so long. Besides I would like to go into taco bell sometime and get what I actually ordered!!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

I hear ya haza and I appreciate your insight. When I initially wrote that email, it wasn't intended to strike out towards one race and or nationality, and I admitted later in my thread that I had worded it wrong. It was written when all of that was going on about the Mexicans protesting and what have you. I am against all illegals no matter where you are from. It does make it hard for those of us who are doing it legally. That was the whole point. TBH..I thought that this thread was dead but seems like someone had some time on their hands to actually go back two months worth of reading and find this topic, which seems to me that perhaps it could be someone who has a personal vendeta whether it be against me or what have you I could careless. Then again I could be wrong. *sigh*

LJ

TIMELINE