L_n_O

How much did you pay your wedding photographer??

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

If you do decide to go with this photographer, I would go for package 2. Then you can use the full resolution images and play with them (or heck, I'll do it for you) and add backgrounds, tint them, antique then, etc. Though cattatude has a point baby: if this guy is NOT a pro, he is super charging you.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
that's why i said hand them out, preferably to responsible adults, and let them know what the cameras are for.

"Wedding alcohol" cancels out "responsible adults". The cameras we got came with little table note cards explaining that we wanted them to take pictures at the tables.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
that's why i said hand them out, preferably to responsible adults, and let them know what the cameras are for.

"Wedding alcohol" cancels out "responsible adults". The cameras we got came with little table note cards explaining that we wanted them to take pictures at the tables.

that's why you serve alcohol towards the end of it :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

riiiiiiiiight.... THAT would go over well at an English wedding... :blink:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

riiiiiiiiight.... THAT would go over well at an English wedding... :blink:

is that like an irish wedding? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
is that like an irish wedding? :whistle:

closely related...

and we were NOT about to offer an open bar.... :wacko::blink: we'd still be paying for it...

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

I got a friend of a friend who just graduated college and was starting her own business to do our wedding. She had some experience and since she was younger had a more artistic style and fresh ideas. I think she charged us 550-650 for one photog, 6 or 8 hours (can't remember!) a CD with all the pictures on it and 100 of the best shots that she photoshopped for us. Plus she was super nice and very professional with all my friends and family. I was SUPER pleased and have recommended her to everyone I know since.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

I'm semi-professional and for weddings in England, I charged £200 for 6 hours and 100 photos edited using photoshop on a CD with full resolution images. Haven't done any paid weddings here so not sure what the US prices are like.

Perhaps what might be an idea is call a local college that does photography and ask the photography department if some of their students would mind 'auditioning'.....We got that a good few times in London when I was studying.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
We paid nothing. Mom took the pics. Of course, it was a courthouse/JOP deal, so no need for a pro anyway.

Same here, mom took the photos, dad video taped :) Saved us a bundle :thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!