Lil Miss Sunshine

Reality Shows

44 posts in this topic

What are the reality shows you like watching?

i like watching Jon and Kate plus 8, keeping up with the kardashians and rock of love (guilty pleasure) hehe

Naturalization

Sent N-400 Application....................................... Dec  5 2016

NOA1.................................................................. Dec 13 2016

Biometrics @ St Louis  ...................................... Jan 11 2017

Received Interview Letter .................................. Jun 10 2017 

Interview Scheduled in Chicago, IL ................... Jul 11 2017

Oath Ceremony in Peoria, IL .............................. Sep 20 2017

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i love Jon and Kate plus 8, i watched rock of love, must admit i watch shot at love with tila tequila!

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The wife is watching Tila Tequila. Hands down that has to be the worst reality TV program I've ever seen. Everyone on the show is a narcissistic loser, and the "prize" isn't much better either. Its also got the most padding too - with that psycho-guy headbutting one of the other contestants being drawn out across 2 episodes.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
The wife is watching Tila Tequila. Hands down that has to be the worst reality TV program I've ever seen. Everyone on the show is a narcissistic loser, and the "prize" isn't much better either. Its also got the most padding too - with that psycho-guy headbutting one of the other contestants being drawn out across 2 episodes.

:lol: I agree it is the worst but addicting LOL

I love Rock of Love, and The Real World, and when thats in off season i watch The Real World Road Rules Challenges. :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:lol: I agree it is the worst but addicting LOL

I love Rock of Love, and The Real World, and when thats in off season i watch The Real World Road Rules Challenges. :)

She's into American Idol too - which I think passed its sell-by date about 3 seasons ago.

I like some reality shows - they have Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America, where he goes into failing restaurants to turn them around. Also that Dirtiest Jobs show. That stuff I quite like - the contest shows not so much.

Edited by Number 6

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am addicted to The Deadliest Catch.

them guys are nuts! :wacko:

ice road truckers amazes me too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I like john and kate plus 8 too, also I am almost embarassed to admit but I got pretty sucked in to the real housewives (both OC and NYC :blink: ). Dirty Jobs is a huge favorite around our house, I love No Reservations with Tony Bourdain and Top Chef is good too.

can you tell I've been watching a bit too much TV since I've been staying home with baby???

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I used to say I HATE reality shows. One day, I realized nearly all of them are reality shows.

My favs:

The Girls Next Door

The Kardashians (I HATE them and love them at the same time)

1900 House

American Chopper

The Real World

And, anything that has to do with remodeling a house.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am addicted to The Deadliest Catch.

them guys are nuts! :wacko:

ice road truckers amazes me too.

Time Bandit ftw!

you watch axmen too?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Flavor of Love

Rock of Love

Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

That's Amore

Flavor of Love Charm School

The Bachelor

The Bachelorette

Survivor

The Mole

The Amazing Race