Teacher Mark

Tatum O'Neal: Dog's Death Reason For Crack Purchase.

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

By Stone Martindale Jun 4, 2008, 2:51 GMT

Tatum O'Neal blames her dog's death for her bad decision to purchase Crack off a common street dealer.

Actress O'Neal has squarely blamed her arrest in New York on Sunday over the death of her dog, claiming the loss fueled her drug usage.

The actress, who won an Oscar as a child and revealed a life of addiction and unhappy family memories in her memoir, "A Paper Life," was arrested by police on Sunday night, after a narcotics team observed her dealing with a known drug dealer three blocks from her home in New York.

First, O'Neal claimed her drug purchase was "research" for a film role, but she has now claimed it was her dog's death three weeks ago that "set her off."

She tells the New York Post, "There's no excuse for what I did. (But) I lost my Scottish terrier, Lena. That seemed to set me off.

"She got old. She got cancer. She was the fabric of our family. We had to let her go to heaven. My daughter and I had to put her down. It was too horrible for words.

"I couldn't get out of it. I was going to my psychiatrist. I was doing everything I could do. I have the disease of alcoholism. It's lifelong. I treat it every day by going to my 12-step program."

O'Neal credits the cops for her salvation, "I'm still sober! Just when I was about to change that and wreck my life, the cops came and saved me!

"I was saved by the bell, by the guys in the Seventh Precinct."

O'Neal is facing one misdemeanor charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance and will be in court on July 28.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/n..._Crack_purchase

Maybe the dog ate her crack.

This is the best celebrity excuse ever - better than Kevin Spacey "walking his dog in a park at 3am" when he was cruising for sex.

When most people blame the dog it's because they farted - celebrities take dog blame to new levels

90day.jpg

Maybe the dog ate her crack.

This is the best celebrity excuse ever - better than Kevin Spacey "walking his dog in a park at 3am" when he was cruising for sex.

When most people blame the dog it's because they farted - celebrities take dog blame to new levels

:lol: :lol:

crack is a powerful drug

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Likely coincidental (I doubt Tantrum knows Tamil), but her idea looks a lot like one presented in a 1989 Kollywood film.

A social worker arrives at a village to treat many of the villagers from alcoholism. The story from one of the villagers shows the magnitude of the task:

• claims to drink because the most recent state CM died in office (in real life, a CM had died 1987/12/24)
  • prior to that, because the South's "kingmaker" (again, real-life figure) had died
  • prior to that, village headman
  • blah, blah

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I read an article about stupid reasons celebrities come up with to explain either their time in rehab or being caught doing something illegal. The Kevin Spacey one is priceless, this dog thing that Tatum O'Neal just came up with is great as well, I need to write it down. How about Eva Mendes saying she went to rehab because she was researching a movie role, Kirsten Dunst saying she also went because she was depressed and Steven Tyler saying it was because he needed to rest his ailing foot.

Puh-lease! :rofl:

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

:rofl:

As for the excuse... :no:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:rofl:

As for the excuse... :no:

usually i just blame the cats......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I think it's sad. She is clearly in denial about her drug usage - the death of a dog can be traumatic of course, but life is full of trauma which a 'user' can't deal with hence they turn to drugs. Even people with all the money and resources at hand have trouble quitting this addiction. What hope those without it?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .