shakermaker

is this enough evidence of meeting to take to my interview?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

have my interview tomorow at london us embassy, is 10 photos enough? taken in usa, uk when my fiancee visited, pics of her showing off her engagment ring lol. Pics of her with my family, pics in veags for new years.

Also have concert tix we went to in the states and here, 2 months of phone records, one written letter, 2 emails, one bday card, one valentines card one xmas card.

Is this enough evidence am stressing so muchh

Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
have my interview tomorow at london us embassy, is 10 photos enough? taken in usa, uk when my fiancee visited, pics of her showing off her engagment ring lol. Pics of her with my family, pics in veags for new years.

Also have concert tix we went to in the states and here, 2 months of phone records, one written letter, 2 emails, one bday card, one valentines card one xmas card.

Thanks

Unfortunately it doesn't matter much what we think.... It is all about what the CO thinks.... Many people have gotten approval with less evidence... others have been asked to provide more and in some cases substantially more.....

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Thanks

This is the kind of evidence needed to prove you met within the past two years but that's not what your interview is about. They'll want to evaluate whether you currently have an ongoing bona fide relationship. Evidence like phone records, additional visits or emails, chats etc. are the kind of evidence you need for the interview.

What do you have along those lines?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Timeline

Thanks

This is the kind of evidence needed to prove you met within the past two years but that's not what your interview is about. They'll want to evaluate whether you currently have an ongoing bona fide relationship. Evidence like phone records, additional visits or emails, chats etc. are the kind of evidence you need for the interview.

What do you have along those lines?

hiya i have my itinery for one visit to the usa (didnt save the rest am so mad i didnt) have been there 4 times in total, but have all my passport stamps to prove ive been there, have two months of phone records, 2 emails, one hand written letter, reciept for engagement ring, itinary for the two times my fiancee visited, itinary for a trip to france we took.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

puskbrk and fwaguy are right. Its the total sum of all the bona fides and what the CO thinks /or feel. Tuyen and I submitted tons of bonafides and our case was sent back. Think totality, not individual evidences. Don't give the CO any room to doubt your relationship.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

letters, emails, chat logs, phone bills, all of thsoe show a continuous ongoing relationship.

Riza took those to her interview along with a bunch of pics and receipts etc. and they didn't even want to look at any of those.

Just goes to show it's almost better to have and not need than to need and not have.

-Ryan

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Your interview is in London - thats not a fraud or high fraud country. You have more than enough evidence. When my wife went to her interview in Colombia she just had 3 or 4 emails and 3 or 4 chat records (no pictures) and nothing else, she didn't have a problem and Colombia consulate is a lot harder than others. They looked at one email for about 3 seconds. I believe you will be fine, don't worry about it. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Your interview is in London - thats not a fraud or high fraud country. You have more than enough evidence. When my wife went to her interview in Colombia she just had 3 or 4 emails and 3 or 4 chat records (no pictures) and nothing else, she didn't have a problem and Colombia consulate is a lot harder than others. They looked at one email for about 3 seconds. I believe you will be fine, don't worry about it. Good Luck

Yes London is usually easy and they may ask for nothing at all. If they do though, it will be about bona fide ongoing relationship, not about having met the fiance(e). This is a teaching forum, so it's wise to keep the future readers in mind whenever answering questions.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.