tenderheartusa79

ENGAGEMENT'S PICTURES .

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
morning mohamed. how are you. no it isnot problem at all i had this type of pictures and had no problems best luck

morning bro i'm so confused . and that process drives me nuts . how are you?

i know it should not give us problem .but after what i read here I'm unsure now.

i'm 100% sure that there are so many members here sent thier engagement pictures and they had not any problem cause of that.

cause i think K1 visa is a fiance(e) visa which mean its for engaged people. and i think its so normal if you are engaged to have some engagement pictures , engagement rings, engagement party .................

i just wonder why the heck they might think we are married ? it does not make any sense .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Wondering why someone filing with Thailand seems to be an expert on the situation in another part of the world.

That said, Tik brought pictures of our engagement party (from Thailand) to our interview, but it wasn't really any help or hindrance, we were pretty much approved before they even talked to her. Hopefully more people that have experiences similar to your particular situation (filing at the same consulate as you) will have some good advice for you.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-Harry Burns

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Wondering why someone filing with Thailand seems to be an expert on the situation in another part of the world.

That said, Tik brought pictures of our engagement party (from Thailand) to our interview, but it wasn't really any help or hindrance, we were pretty much approved before they even talked to her. Hopefully more people that have experiences similar to your particular situation (filing at the same consulate as you) will have some good advice for you.

The OP needs to explain their use of the term "official clothes" before completely reliable counsel can be given.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Timeline

Not sure if you're referring to me Drew and Tik, however not once did I ever claim to be an expert. I stated numerous times I am only giving my opinion on the matter, and my opinion is it's not a good idea. I consulted with my lawyer on this. I also have two friends from america who work in the US embassy in Bangkok in the immigration unit.

They told me that it's an unnecessary risk, and that they as well don't understand why people would even want to provide these pictures?

Are you trying to show them these pics so you and the interviewer can celebrate together? I am sorry I just don;t really understand why you are so adamant on showing them. Either way it's totally up to you and I wish you luck. :D

Tenderheart,

Sure, the K-1 is a fiance visa. Sure, you would think that everyone applying for it only be engaged and NOT married, but you'd be surprised. The reason the embassy is a stickler with these types of photos is because it's happened too many times.

Timeline

The OP needs to explain their use of the term "official clothes" before completely reliable counsel can be given.

"official clothes" i mean we were dressed up i was wearing a suit and she was wearing a woman suit(a peach color suit)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

"official clothes" i mean we were dressed up i was wearing a suit and she was wearing a woman suit(a peach color suit)

so she was in (official) american style, not the long colorful dresses like we have in Morocco....they change about 5 times at the marriage...i still think you will be ok. Do you have any marriage plans already arranged for the U.S. a schedule of events, a place for the services, caters any of that you could show them your approx plans for the marriage once you are here?

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tenderheart,

This is the clean version of hell that you will be dealing with. Like I said before, taking off the rings will not kill you come interview time. This is your case, and remember they have something you want. Skip those pics and find other ones to submit.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Tenderheart,

This is the clean version of hell that you will be dealing with. Like I said before, taking off the rings will not kill you come interview time. This is your case, and remember they have something you want. Skip those pics and find other ones to submit.

yeah i think i will forget about those pictures . and if they will ask me at the interview if i have engagement party i will show it to them.

plus i got some messages from bunch of people says it will be ok and they sent some of thier engagement pictures . but i will not risk about it.

but i'm going to send them the engagement rings receipt so i'm supposed to wear a ring .

i think i will make sure that i will wear it on the right hand . thats how we wear it in Egypt.

thank you so much for your advice . i really appreciate it

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Tenderheart,

yeah i think i will forget about those pictures . and if they will ask me at the interview if i have engagement party i will show it to them.

plus i got some messages from bunch of people says it will be ok and they sent some of thier engagement pictures . but i will not risk about it.

but i'm going to send them the engagement rings receipt so i'm supposed to wear a ring .

i think i will make sure that i will wear it on the right hand . thats how we wear it in Egypt.

thank you so much for your advice . i really appreciate it

Im here to be of help should you need it. ;)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.