JaHoney

Missing your SO...how do you cope?

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello all, since this is the say anything thread,( im hoping) can anyone give any suggestions on how to cope with being apart from there SO????

i spent all that time dreaming up great ways to annoy my wifey. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple! Hang in there, its a long ride! Nothin more to say, we all go through it. One more thing! It's worth every minute of it. We wish you the best!

If you like music heres one for you!

Edited by ={Rogue}=

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

masturbate. a lot.

masturbate. a lot.

I would but both hands fell out with me.

:rofl::rofl:Poor guys. It must be so hard for you both.

warrior your you tube is broke.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Hello all, since this is the say anything thread,( im hoping) can anyone give any suggestions on how to cope with being apart from there SO????

I seem to be having a really hard time today :crying: , and i know that i have a much longer road ahead/

Guess im just reaching out, because i know here on VJ, how im feeling is well understood by many of you. Any words of encouragement??? :crying::crying::crying:

I know how you are feeling, because I had a hard time this week myself.

Roxcie

I seem to be having a really hard time today :crying: , and i know that i have a much longer road ahead/

Guess im just reaching out, because i know here on VJ, how im feeling is well understood by many of you. Any words of encouragement??? :crying::crying::crying:

This was the reason why I didn't quit my job even though my then fiance (now husband) insisted. I knew I'd go crazy with all the waits and being busy at work (10 hrs a day) helped a lot. At the end of the day, I'd get surprised that another day was over. And yeah, we talked on the phone and email each other everyday... It was harder for me because we never chatted, meaning no face on the webcam. Glad it's over now... I'm with him now.

Hang in there... just look forward to the day that you will be with him very soon.

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

go out with friends,shopping! visits my relatives, shopping! clean my room, shopping! learn how to cook, shopping! watch movies, shopping! going to spa, shopping! going to salon, shopping!

that's all! o have i mentioned i love to shop? :P

PiNk 1111450x83btxvr2h.gif

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

:blush: Pain medication, illegal drugs and alcohol :crying: Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

masturbate. a lot.

masturbate. a lot.

I would but both hands fell out with me.

:rofl::rofl:Poor guys. It must be so hard for you both.

Yes, quite hard.

*turns off cam*

put the keyboard down, shut the door and turn the cam on ;) ....stress reliever

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hang in there honey. I know it's hard and it only gets worse. For both of us it got worse with every trip. I'm just full of good news uh?

But I do have to keep myself busy. And you should too. I spend a lot of time watching lifetime - LMAO - but really I work a lot, I go over to my mom's and make dinner for everyone. That's three or four hours I'm not sitting thinking about us or how long more we have to wait. I used to read and that helped a lot but I haven't done that in a few months. I was actually going to go the library this week and pick up a few books. But I hope I gave you some ideas on how to occupy your time.

Like I said I know it's hard. I find myself not being able to sleep at night for the past few months and I can sleep through a hurricane (literally did that - LOL )

Anyway, we're all here for you. whenever you feel like this, we're gonna be here with you and no one will understand what you're feeling more than we do here on VJ. Keep your faith in God ... that's what gets be through the days.

lots of hugzzz

:blush: Pain medication, illegal drugs and alcohol :crying:

Tylenon PM - you never think of anything when you're sleeping! And you only need ONE!!!!

Starting over -

I-130

01-08-09 - Mailed I-130

01-09-09 - VSC received I-130 application

01-14-09 - Date of NOA1

01-20-09 - Received NOA1 for I-130

06-17-09 - I-130 Approval

06-22-09 - Received NOA2 for I-130

NVC

07-11-09 - Emailed DS-3032

07-11-09 - Paid AOS Fee $70.00

07-23-09 - DS-3032 Accepted via. Email

08-15-09 - Paid IV Fee $400.00

09-14-09 - Mailed I-864 Package

09-14-09 - Mailed IV DS-230 Package

09-28-09 - Email FROM NVC stating that both forms were incomplete

10-09-09 - NVC Received both forms corrected

10-20-09 - Case Complete at NVC

10-29-09 - CR-1 Interview Date scheduled for 12-23-09

12-23-09 - Placed under Admin Review for six weeks - 2-3-10

01-14-10 - Visa Refused

06-02-10 - USCIS Received the package back from the Embassy

09-18-10 - Hindi Wedding Ceremony

09-28-10 - Recieved Letter from USCIS Stating reasons for revocation

10-01-10 - Returned Package to USCIS will further evidence disputing the reasons the Embassy gave for revocation

11-17-10 - DS 230 and Immigrant Information Sheet returned to the Embassy

12-15-10 - Appointment Letter mailed out setting the interview Date for Feb 7th 2011

02-07-11 - 3rd Interview with the Embassy after USCIS reaffirmed the case

02-09-11 - Visa issued

02-11-11 - Traveled back to the USA - and our journey is finally over! A total of 3.5 years!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hang in there honey. I know it's hard and it only gets worse. For both of us it got worse with every trip. I'm just full of good news uh?

But I do have to keep myself busy. And you should too. I spend a lot of time watching lifetime - LMAO - but really I work a lot, I go over to my mom's and make dinner for everyone. That's three or four hours I'm not sitting thinking about us or how long more we have to wait. I used to read and that helped a lot but I haven't done that in a few months. I was actually going to go the library this week and pick up a few books. But I hope I gave you some ideas on how to occupy your time.

Like I said I know it's hard. I find myself not being able to sleep at night for the past few months and I can sleep through a hurricane (literally did that - LOL )

Anyway, we're all here for you. whenever you feel like this, we're gonna be here with you and no one will understand what you're feeling more than we do here on VJ. Keep your faith in God ... that's what gets be through the days.

lots of hugzzz

:blush: Pain medication, illegal drugs and alcohol :crying:

Tylenon PM - you never think of anything when you're sleeping! And you only need ONE!!!!

You guys are great on VJ, somedays im good other days im the worlds biggest crybaby and i try to be strong because i dont want him to be upset. Yesterday we got to talk on webcam for the first time and it really made me happy. I am an avid reader and often busy running around alot during the week, it is just on the weekends when i have too much down time on my hands. I am going for a visit in july and that literally has me counting the days until i leave. i am quite certain i will be reaching out to you guys in the months to come as me and dwayne havent filed yet, since we arent sure which direction to go just yet. We will probably decide in july, once we have a chance to sit down together and explore all of our options. Thanks so much for being there for me :star: