Army_Wife

~ EXPEDITE TIPS ~

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
hello sarah how are you question,,, about the house rent bill it should me the recipts or just a letter stating the amount we pay every month.. do it need a budgeting summary?we are going to the senator and filing the privacy act,,, my inlaws was going to fax the documnts for review of the immigration guys in senator desk..

im crosssed cos rear d cant help us out,,,,..i have talked to military help line too and they gave me a service reference # for the request of expedite,,, pray that this expedition will push thru///

Mrs. hooks,

You don't need any of this, you're on a Military Deployment Expedite .... the golden ticket.

Just fax your Husbands orders to the service center with your NOA1 number and a cover letter.

Or call the military helpline and they'll do the expedite for you.

Your Rear D can help you, he can get you a copy of the orders or a letter in place of them ... or if things go to rat #######, he can write a letter for your case to be expedited immediately under National Interest due to deployment.

These expedite tips are really for those who don't have the benefit of deployment .... yours is a slam dunk case and nothing more is needed.

If you have a service reference number from the military helpline, please give it a few days and see what happens.

Edited by KipandSarahJayne

hello sarah how are you question,,, about the house rent bill it should me the recipts or just a letter stating the amount we pay every month.. do it need a budgeting summary?we are going to the senator and filing the privacy act,,, my inlaws was going to fax the documnts for review of the immigration guys in senator desk..

im crosssed cos rear d cant help us out,,,,..i have talked to military help line too and they gave me a service reference # for the request of expedite,,, pray that this expedition will push thru///

Mrs. hooks,

You don't need any of this, you're on a Military Deployment Expedite .... the golden ticket.

Just fax your Husbands orders to the service center with your NOA1 number and a cover letter.

Or call the military helpline and they'll do the expedite for you.

Your Rear D can help you, he can get you a copy of the orders or a letter in place of them ... or if things go to rat #######, he can write a letter for your case to be expedited immediately under National Interest due to deployment.

These expedite tips are really for those who don't have the benefit of deployment .... yours is a slam dunk case and nothing more is needed.

If you have a service reference number from the military helpline, please give it a few days and see what happens.

i called them the rear the and they dnt give a $h!@ cos they refuse to help me they told me that the army wont do anything for the immigration,,i was soo pissed off i have the iraq orders of my husband and he might return from iraq in july my momma inlaw was talking to the senator in georgia so i hope thet will help us.b4 i get off online to her she was asked to call them .. does the document need recipts or just the letter indicating the montly rents from my landlord and bills iam paying,, or a summarize list...thanks sarah this visa is making me soo stress out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::help::(

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-130 Sent : 01-15-2008

I-130 NOA1 : 02-12-2008

I-130 Approved : 06-02-2008

NVC Received : 06-16-2008

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 07-01-2008

Pay I-864 Bill 07-01-2008

Return Completed DS-3032 : 07-01-2008

IV fee bill- 08-06-2008

IV FEE PAID- 08-08-2008

IV PACKET SENT 08-11-2008

NVC recive mail 08-13-2008

NVC COMPLETE CASE- 08-21-2008

CASE EXPEDITE FOR EARLY INTERVIEW IN USEM

waiting for nvc to forward in usem,,,

NVC SEND OUT THE CASE GOING TO US EMBASSY MANILA- SEPT 08 2008- via dhl

EMBASSY RECVD THE DOCS. SEPT. 11-2008 sign by Manuel... *waiting for embassy's call*

PAID THE DELBROS- SEPT 16 2008

MEDICAL- SEPT 17 3008 "passed"

INTERVIEW- OCT 03 2008 *PASSED PINK SLIP ONLY*

called embassy to for visa follow up..*visa is printed waiting for release*

*recived txt from delbros they are ready to dispatch the visa,* -OCT 06 2008

*visa was deliverd *OCT-07-2008* 9:30am

VISA IN HAND 10-07-2008 ********************************

ATTEND AND COMPLETE CFO SEMINAR- OCT 08 08

GOT SON'S EXIT PERMIT -OCT 08 08

POE. OCT 17- 2008.. DETROIT.* Whoop whoop!!!

*FINNALY LIVING TOGETHER AS A FAMILY

**RECIVE SSN CARD**dec 2008

**RECIVE THE GREEN CARD**DEC 4 2008**

**********GLAD IS ALL IN MY HANDS***************

http://melodyhooks32.blogspot.com/

http://myspace.com/mheds_hooks

i called them the rear the and they dnt give a $h!@ cos they refuse to help me they told me that the army wont do anything for the immigration,,i was soo pissed off i have the iraq orders of my husband and he might return from iraq in july my momma inlaw was talking to the senator in georgia so i hope thet will help us.b4 i get off online to her she was asked to call them .. does the document need recipts or just the letter indicating the montly rents from my landlord and bills iam paying,, or a summarize list...thanks sarah this visa is making me soo stress out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::help::(

Please take this to the Military Spouse thread as this is not an expedite issue, this is a frustration issue.

Basically, you don't need anyone to help you on this .... you just need to fax the orders, a cover letter written by your Husband if possible and the NOA1 to Vermont, and that's all .... it really is that simple.

The Senator will only do the same thing as what you should do in this instance.

I will finish this in the Military Spouse thread or this will confuse everyone else.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just got off the phone requesting my expedite. They told me that I should hear something within 5 days.

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

I just got off the phone requesting my expedite. They told me that I should hear something within 5 days.

Well done Nicole .... now, are you able to collate the paperwork to back up your request?

I remember your situation with your sister and of all people, you deserve it.

Now you've got some renewed energy, can you collate your paperwork and write up a letter to explain your situation?

Phone requests for expedite rarely give a good outcome, so I want you to prepare just incase ..... God I hope they give it to you, I really do.

If you prepare now, at least the paperwork will be together ready to send to a Senator/Congressman if the outcome is not positive.

I'm praying for you

Sarah x

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I called USCIS with my expedite request (IF you recall from another thread my father has terminal lung cancer and is at stage 4 out of 5) They took my information and told me someone would get back to me within 45 days!! :blink:

Timeline

Well done Nicole .... now, are you able to collate the paperwork to back up your request?

I remember your situation with your sister and of all people, you deserve it.

Now you've got some renewed energy, can you collate your paperwork and write up a letter to explain your situation?

Phone requests for expedite rarely give a good outcome, so I want you to prepare just incase ..... God I hope they give it to you, I really do.

If you prepare now, at least the paperwork will be together ready to send to a Senator/Congressman if the outcome is not positive.

I'm praying for you

Sarah x

I told the lady that I have all the documentation needed to back up my statements and asked if I needed to send them anywhere. She told me that they do not need them at this time, but if they want to see it, they will ask me for the documentation. I told her about the death of my sister and that there is a murder investigation going on. The man who killed her was released from prison in November, where he served 7 years for murdering his uncle. I told her about the family battle that is breaking out, like the 7 court hearings that I am required to go to in order to determine who will be the executor of her estate (she was 20, so there was no will naming the executor) and I told her that my husband and I had been together for 5 years and that he knew my sister well, and it hurt him very deeply that he was not able to pay his last respects to my sister.

I also told her about the information I pulled off a Mexican government website that shows the city that my husband lives in, only 50% have running water and 0% have drainage. Which means there is no toilets or showers, so the rate of disease is very high. I told her that I spent a week there, and you have to go do your business behind the house, or by a tree. I used the humanitarian and emergent situtation cause for my expedite request.

I-130 Timeline:

.png

Timeline
I called USCIS with my expedite request (IF you recall from another thread my father has terminal lung cancer and is at stage 4 out of 5) They took my information and told me someone would get back to me within 45 days!! :blink:

45 days??!!! wow, I am sorry about that. The lady I talked to was very nice and compassionate. She told me that I shoudl hear something within 5 days. She asked for my cell phone, work phone and e-mail address.

I-130 Timeline:

.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
he is a nurse that works in a private hospital so i really guess we are not qualified to expedite are petition :( anyways we will just wait patiently and i'm glad that u got approved :)

PiNk 1111450x83btxvr2h.gif

I would get him to discuss his situation with his bosses, and say that it's affecting his job and ask them to write a letter on headed paper stating that lives will be affected if the case is not expedited and fast!!! .... due to unnecessary stress.

Get them to write that they want the case expedited under National Interest and an Emergency situation due to lives of Americans being affected as he works directly with the sick and injured and cannot afford to have his attention taken by other stress .... he also needs his wife with him for support so he can do his job properly.

Then send it via a Senator or Congressman .... it's worth a shot and you guys have nothing to lose!!

hmm,. yeah nice idea :D ok ok i'll tell this to my husband later and i hope it will be approved :D

thank you so much sarah :)

:|: PiNk :|:

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi KipandSarahJane,

I just want to tell you this is really great what you have started. I am sure it has already helped so many of us here on VJ!!

I know i just filed but my husband and I really want to be together fast as so does everyone else here. My question is do i have any chances of getting an expedite if the spouse lives in Pakistan? i googled some info and this is just a little glimpse of what i found. Please give me your input, if you think these are good bases or not?

"Karachi faces challenges that are central to many developing metropolises including overcrowding, traffic, pollution, poverty and street crimes. These problems continue to earn Karachi low rankings in livability comparisons: The Economist ranked Karachi fourth least livable city amongst the 132 cities surveyed[41] and Business Week ranked it 175 out of 215 in livability(2007), down from 170 in 2006. The level of air pollution in Karachi is estimated to be 20 times higher than World Health Organization .

Also, with the all the danger recently happening so much because of the former prime minister passing away, its can get really dangerous at times.

please let me know what you guys think...

thanks for all your help!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi KipandSarahJane,

I just want to tell you this is really great what you have started. I am sure it has already helped so many of us here on VJ!!

I know i just filed but my husband and I really want to be together fast as so does everyone else here. My question is do i have any chances of getting an expedite if the spouse lives in Pakistan? i googled some info and this is just a little glimpse of what i found. Please give me your input, if you think these are good bases or not?

"Karachi faces challenges that are central to many developing metropolises including overcrowding, traffic, pollution, poverty and street crimes. These problems continue to earn Karachi low rankings in livability comparisons: The Economist ranked Karachi fourth least livable city amongst the 132 cities surveyed[41] and Business Week ranked it 175 out of 215 in livability(2007), down from 170 in 2006. The level of air pollution in Karachi is estimated to be 20 times higher than World Health Organization .

Also, with the all the danger recently happening so much because of the former prime minister passing away, its can get really dangerous at times.

Unfortunately, living in Pakistan, dangerous as it may be, does not meet the guidelines from USCIS for an expedite.

USCIS Expedite Criteria

All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:

Severe financial loss to company or individual

Extreme emergent situation

Humanitarian situation

Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States

Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)

USCIS error

Compelling interest of USCIS

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...0000ecd190aRCRD

However, if you can meet any of the above criteria, then by all means requet an expedite. Good Luck!

Aug 21,1999 Married in Toronto

I-130 APPROVED CSC DECEMBER 3,2004

I-129(K3) APPROVED November 17, 2004

INTERVIEW January 19,2005-switched from K3 to IR-1

I-601 waiver filed at interview

February 18 I-864/DS-230/IR-1 fee paid at Montreal consulate

WAIVER SENT TO VSC from Montreal April 1,2005

Expedited with senator assistance.

Touches April 21/May 23/June10

I-601 APPROVED JUNE 17,2005!!!!!!!!!!

N400 NOA May 15,2008

Biometrics May 30,2008 Atlanta

Interview June 21,2008

6847.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi KipandSarahJane,

hi, i have a really good friend from when i used to live in Pakistan and she is waiting for her marraige visa to be processed also.........unfortunately Pakistan means more than normal security checks after nine eleven for women and men now that some of the radicals have started using women for suicide missions........its really sad and its difficult and ur right it is not safe the Pakistan i love is no longer it is very unstable at this point in time but it wont mean anything to the state department or the embassy......... her husband flies back and forth to be with her ever few months i will add u to my prayers

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

oh that sucks! thank you so much Sara and F1BELLE for your responses. We will just pray for a quick approval then.

Hi Sara,

If you dont mind me asking, but how long has your friend been waiting for her marriage visa to be processed? And did they file the K3 or just the CR1?

Hi KipandSarahJane,

hi, i have a really good friend from when i used to live in Pakistan and she is waiting for her marraige visa to be processed also.........unfortunately Pakistan means more than normal security checks after nine eleven for women and men now that some of the radicals have started using women for suicide missions........its really sad and its difficult and ur right it is not safe the Pakistan i love is no longer it is very unstable at this point in time but it wont mean anything to the state department or the embassy......... her husband flies back and forth to be with her ever few months i will add u to my prayers

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
oh that sucks! thank you so much Sara and F1BELLE for your responses. We will just pray for a quick approval then.

Hi Sara,

If you dont mind me asking, but how long has your friend been waiting for her marriage visa to be processed? And did they file the K3 or just the CR1?

Hi KipandSarahJane,

sara

her husband stayed in Pakistan for six months after the marraige and filed CR1.........so it has been filed for about three months now......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.