• Possibly

50 posts in this topic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Considering going home to Canada for a visit with my Dad and a chance to show my husband where I grew up. No firm plans in place yet - just started looking at the possibility.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Hubby, myself and our boys will be driving to Spring, TX to visit hubby's dad and stepmother the first two weeks of July. My sister-in-law and her family are also driving in from MO and staying for 1 week. We will be spending some time in San Antonio to visit my other sister-in-law and her family.

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Last year we started our very first summer camping tradition. Hopefully Mark will be able to get here before that time, but if not, then I will take the kids on my own *a bit nervous about doing that* but we can find a camping area that is not as remote as we went on with Mark. Mostly its just about getting away from the traffic, the tv, the internet and computers, and enjoying each others company.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London UK

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

*Touched* : 2008-07-17

*Touched* : 2008-07-18

*Touched* : 2008-07-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : Website says its been APPROVED!!! 2008-07-31

NOA2 recieved in mail: 2008-08-07

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : October 9th APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : October 11th

US Entry : October 11th

Marriage :October 15th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im hoping to be in US this summer. my fiance and I are planning to do boating in lake Michigan, go to traverse city for Cherry Festival, ride in his harley D., go to Tampa Florida to visit his parents and go to beach, and many more...... Summer is the best season....and Im hoping to be in Michigan before winter..........

Filed: Timeline

We're going to Myrtle Beach in June. We want to go to Mexico in August for a week. I'm not sure we'll make it there, depends on prices and things. We're going to Baton Rouge, LA August 30 to watch ASU play LSU. I think that's all for now.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
We're going to Myrtle Beach in June. We want to go to Mexico in August for a week. I'm not sure we'll make it there, depends on prices and things. We're going to Baton Rouge, LA August 30 to watch ASU play LSU. I think that's all for now.

Geaux Tigers!!!

:)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Eh, you asked "do share", so don't complain afterward that I bored you.

We will be going on a 1-week retreat in August (8/5-8/10).

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Last year we started our very first summer camping tradition. Hopefully Mark will be able to get here before that time, but if not, then I will take the kids on my own *a bit nervous about doing that* but we can find a camping area that is not as remote as we went on with Mark. Mostly its just about getting away from the traffic, the tv, the internet and computers, and enjoying each others company.

Its was Great fun camping with You and our kids. I look forward to doing it again and again and again and again. I loved camping as a Scout and Venture scout. Some of it is the same but alot of it is differnet in the US. It was great to be doing something as a family and I felt that I bonded Lots with the kids in the 3 days.

Wishing I was there : Instead of Here

Wishing I was with the One I love : Instead of Here

Waiting Patiently Oh So patiently : For Everything to become Clear

Filed: Timeline

Geaux Tigers!!!

:)

Considering we whooped Michigan last year, LSU needs all the cheering they can get. Plus, we played them several years ago when we weren't that good and were only down by two touchdowns at half time, 14-0. It's a battle of National Champions, except our National Championship actually means something, considering we beat teams to get there instead of just getting picked to play in that game. They say we're going to be better this year than we were last year. Here's hoping we pull it out again.

It's great to be a Mountaineer!!!!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Wander around the house wearing only a Speedo while Mags is away in England for a couple of weeks.

*MAGS*please take ALL of your audio/video equipment with you on your trip

:lol:

This summer, I shall mostly be

• turning an age I don't really want to think about
  • presenting a paper at a conference
  • going to South Korea on business
  • packing up and FINALLY leaving Connecticut for LA
  • doing the cross-country road trip thing to Los Angeles and trying not to kill my husband/be killed by my husband/kill small animals en route
  • going completely freelance for the first time
  • going for cocktails in LA with the UK VJ LA ladies

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que