rachidaderdour

Vermont Service Center Fillers

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I think the poster realizes that now without our observations. Sorry you paid so much. The one time "you get what you pay for" does NOT apply.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crying:

WHY CANT I B WITH MY HUSBAND RIGHT AWAY??????? VCS??

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

that's just sad i mean you haven't been with ur husband for 2yrs n 6mos more...I'm worried too..VCS is making this so unfair..i mean i filed my I-130 for my husband but still no notice of action, file last year Sept2007...This is really unfair.... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

i hope VCS does something about spouse visa petition..

can anyone help me? what is the best thing to do??no Notice of Action yet??? Can anyone tell me what is the maximum of waiting for a Spouse Visa... I really miss my husband..I want to be with him now...

• 2 months later...

I happen to come by here in Vj January of this year, and from that moment, I've never read any good news from VCS.

And now that I believe our papers will soon be approaching to this torturing Service Center, I don't even have the nerve to think that WHY does VCS has to give us so much pain??? We just wanted to be with our spouses... Why does this people just playing dead about their internal concerns which in fact if they know that they lack people, they should do something about it! Why they can't do their jobs??? Why CSC can???

Hellooo VSC?? Anybody there???? :ranting::protest:

Edited by my_panacea = Greg

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

I have never read a post on VJ that claimed a lawyer hrlped "speed up" the process for any one. There are however lots of posts that describe how immigration attorneys mess things up, slow things down, or just plain refuse to return calls or do further work once the fee is collected.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Ours kept going back as well

When we got our NOA1 in June we were down for adjudication begining of Ocotber then it kept going back and back and now we are looking at mid November. So hopefully we will get our NOA2 soon.

What I have noticed from the June VSC thread it seems that we are receiving approvals in batches with around the same last touch date, the last batch was 9th July so I am getting excited as ours was the 11th.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Who wants to bet that the new posted timeframes for VSC in November will go backwards?

I'm saying they'll post March 4th. lol

they went backwards last month too.

Good luck VSC filers

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Any of you guys have any thing new to report yet?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Yeah we got our NOA2, I have received packet 3 and my medical in next Friday so we are ticking along, to be honest I am more excited at the moment about going to visit him in Texas on Christmas Eve will send packet 3 back when I land back here on the 5th Jan

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Yeah we got our NOA2, I have received packet 3 and my medical in next Friday so we are ticking along, to be honest I am more excited at the moment about going to visit him in Texas on Christmas Eve will send packet 3 back when I land back here on the 5th Jan

Hi! I am a VSC filer July my wife sent it in and got NOA1 1st of August for I-130 and August 14th for the I-129F. My wife says that they are going by the I-130 date now which is good because it is a closer date than the I-129F. Anyway VSC is too slow compared to CSC it seems. It appears I am in for a long wait. How long does it take after you get approved to actually get your interview?

Zain

Edited by ♥ Zain ♥ Fariha ♥

"We're pregnant!"

......... , . - . - , _ , .........

......... ) ` - . .> ' `( .......

........ / . . . .`\ . . \ ........

........ |. . . . . |. . .| ........

......... \ . . . ./ . ./ ..........

........... `=(\ /.=` ..........

............. `-;`.-' .............

............... `)| ... , .........

................ || _.-'| .........

............. ,_|| \_,/ ..........

....... , ..... \|| .' .............

....... |\ |\ ,. ||/ ..............

.... ,..\` | /|.,|Y\, ............

..... '-...'-._..\||/ .............

......... >_.-`Y| ...............

.............. ,_|| ................

................ \|| ...............

................. || ...............

................. || ...............

................. ||...............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=1862674:date=May 22 2008, 04:52 PM:name=rachidaubrey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rachidaubrey @ May 22 2008, 04:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1862674"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->oh yeah, any updates or touches.. we did hier lawyers a lolly and homless, and 2 days ago they todl us vermont center dont look at K3 visa,,they cant do taht now with us.ist unfair.

we paid 1800$ for lawyers to speed things .but nothing<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't mean to be rude, but you hired a lawyer, not a magician.

Exactly. An immigration attorney saves people the hassle of sitting up late at night wondering if the paperwork is correct and hours of research. My time is valuable. I hired Lolly and am happy. Filled in one form, albeit a long form, and the rest is up to them. Been a breeze so far.

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Bogota, Colombia
Marriage: 2009-08-01
I-130 Sent : 2009-09-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2009-10-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-03-18
NVC Received : 2010-03-23
Case Completed at NVC : 2010-09-16
Interview Date : December 16, 2010
Interview Result : APPROVED
Visa Received : 12/27/10
US Entry :12/29/10
Two-year green card received: 1/19/11
SSN received: 2/2/11
Lifting of Conditions Filed 10/1/12
Lifting of Conditions NOA 10/9/12
Lifting of Conditions Biometrics Appt 10/31/12

Lifting of Conditions Approved 12/10/12

10-yr green card received 1/8/13

N-400 Naturalization Application 10/1/2013
Marital Bliss: Endless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.