• For company
    • For unconditional Love
    • For relaxation
    • For exercise
    • For entertainment
    • All of the above

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Meet my Rottweillers, loves of my life( as well as my hubby that is)

Morgan (on the left) is part human I am sure and is just a riot, Tia is a little bit brain dead but as faithful as the day is long and they are both coming with us to the states :thumbs:

I miss my beloved Rottie; Rockefeller- he was so sweet and so very smart and would constantly make me laugh. He's been gone for 3 years now and I still miss my "son" :cry: . I live in a condo now and cannot have a dog his size but I want to get a new puppy early next year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I love all animals but am definitely a cat person. We have 5 now but I had 6 when I moved down from Canada. My Eldest, Kirsty, had a rough time with the trip and never fully recovered. She died 6 weeks later at 15 years and is buried on the back hill with a small garden to mark her grave. Tristan is now 12, Abbie and Freija (sisters) are 6 and Lion and Bear - two kittens that I bottle raised when they were orphaned with their sister at 10 days old - are 4. They are my 'children'. Joe has had both cats and dogs all his life, and enjoys being their adoptive 'dad'.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have two dogs. Sadie a Visla who is dying of Lymphatic cancer. The third type of chemo has stopped working. She is my best friend ever. The other dog is Lady. She is a pit bull. Very friendly. My ex-girlfriend got her from the pound. My ex-girlfriend is psychotic. I know all men say that about their ex-girlfriends but she actually saw little green men and demon ####. One time after we built a fire and had a barbecue we were driving down a dirt road. She was seeing demon #### everywhere and was screaming at me for turning Lady into a wimp dog. I ran over a branch and said "######, just ran over a demon ######". She was not amused. she said "let me out". So I let her out and drove around the corner. (Was not going to leave her there with the little green men, demon #### not to mention the mountain lions.

She walked up. She said "thankyou so much, I was so scared, but I am still mad at you." We stayed together until she called the police on me for "turning her dog into a wimp dog". Anyway, Pets are great.

Date I-129F Sent : 03/17/2006

Date I-129F NOA1: 04/03/2006

I-129F RFE(s) : 08/10/2006

I-129F RFE Reply(s) : 08/17/2006

Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved) : 08/18/2006

Date Package Received By NVC : 09/05/2006

Date Sent to Embassy: 09/18/2006 assigned number MNL2006743xxx

Date Embassy received 09/26/2006

letter-touched 10/17/2006

information on medical and interview 11/17/2006

Packet with Information 11/29/2006

Medical 1/12/2007

Interview 1/19/2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have a dog ..

he is my son. he totally is a charmer. his name is Diamond " diamee " for short.

he is bossy - so most of the time I call him "POPs "

I have a 3 yrs. old mixed poddle(terrier) since his 3 mos. old who slept with me.

1 japanese spitz (female) had 14 puppies/3 timer mom

1 adopted terrier

2 spitz/poodle(4 mos.) for adoption/buyer is better

1 cat

My fiance have 1 male & 2 female rottweilers, they slept with him in his bed. We need bigger bed later 'coz there's no enough place for me.

K1 Visa Timeline

03-08-2006 >>>> mail application via USPS (Priority Mail) CSC

03-10-2006 >>>> @8:20AM CSC (Track & Confirm)

03-13-2006 >>>> March 11, request for delivery information received (Jon R. Arnett)

03-15-2006 >>>> NOA1 (Notice Date)

06-23-2006 >>>> Called CSC for change of address

06-27-2006 >>>> 1st touched notification rfe's sent on the 23rd (wow)

06-28-2006 >>>> Called CSC again requesting rfe's (wait within 30 days)

07-15-2006 >>>> Touched (email notification)

07-19-2006 >>>> Finally received IMBRA rfe's new address (inserted the original rfe's date 27th @old add.)

07-21-2006 >>>> IMBRA rfe's delivered@7:31AM CSC (Francisco Montoy)

07-24-2006 >>>> USPS provided information request of delivery (via email).

07-29-2006 >>>> CSC received IMBRA rfe's 07/28/06 preliminary processing was done

09-07-2006 >>>> NOA2

09-11-2006 >>>> notified via email

09-12-2006 >>>> Touched by USCIS

09-13-2006 >>>> NOA2 arrived by mail

10-08-2006 >>>> NVC assigned MNL2006772XXX

01-29-07 >>>> Medical Exam

02-05-07 >>>> Interview

02-10-07 >>>> POE - MN

"Love is not controlled by feelings. It does not do anything and everything it feels. Rather, in true love,

the feelings are under the control of principle.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I have been a cat person all my life and always had cats.

My husband HATES cats and has a lab retriever who is really well trained and nice, but I'm still adjusting to having a dog - they just don't interest me...

But - that comes with the package! :lol:

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher