honeyblonde

Advance Parole

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

COngratulations!!!!! I know it must be a relief! I hope he is able to find a job very quickly!! :thumbs:

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Mabrook ! He can come work witht the kids I'll hire him :P

I'm sure your life will be soo much easier now.

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Congratulations !!!!!!

:dance::thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance:

Wishing him the best of luck in the job search.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations Liz and Abdel that is great!

I do have a question for you. Did you get to pick the office your AOS was out of? Since we are here in Altanta, I didn't know if we had to go thru that office?? :help:

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Filed: Timeline
that is great.. how long did it take for the AP..I just mailed one this weekend.. I didnot expect that i would need one for my wife, but her son's case came faster then I expected.

Yogi

We sent in our stuff on February 6th. We did have an RFE for our 2005 tax returns and they received those on 4/14. Did you do a one time entry or multiple entry one? We did multiple since Atlanta is way behind on AOS cases.

Mabrook ! He can come work witht the kids I'll hire him :P

I'm sure your life will be soo much easier now.

LB, you have no idea how much Abdel would love that! He adores children. In Walmart he tries to make the babies laugh, and if we're close enough he touches their faces to make them smile. I've tried to get him to stop touching, but he just can't resist. Thank goodness no mothers have gotten mad yet. Last night we saw 4 Mexican couples with babies and he didn't even look. I think he is a little depressed knowing we might never have kids, and even if we do it will be at least 3 years.

I wish he could get work with kids here, but this country is so paranoid about men around children. I showed him the sex offender registry online, and we looked up our neighborhood. He was shocked to see that our small suburb had over 15 child molesters in it. As he looked at the mens faces and realized these are men people trust their kids around he understood why parents here are so paranoid. You know, maybe that's why he didn't look at the babies last night. He understands so much more now.

Congratulations Liz and Abdel that is great!

I do have a question for you. Did you get to pick the office your AOS was out of? Since we are here in Altanta, I didn't know if we had to go thru that office?? :help:

Carrie, We had no idea where we would be going. I was afraid it would be Atlanta because we're in Georgia, and I didn't want to go there because I hate driving in big cities, but when we got the appointment letter it was Charleston. I don't know where our AOS interview will be. I do know it can be different because a lady I work with said that the fingerprint office in Atlanta is across town from the interview office. They had their adoption stuff last year and it was all in Atlanta. I think they are just choosing the office that can get you in quickest that isn't too far away, since one of Abdel's classmates said he was sent to Charlotte, which is also about 4 hours from Savannah. Go figure.

Question: Does anybody know if Abdel can go ahead and start working with the e-mail, or does he have to wait for the card in the mail?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMG! I just checked the USCIS update page for about the 4th time today and they touched our EAD and AOS today!

Then I checked the e-mail we use for that, and they sent us the e-mail 5 times telling us Abdel's work permit has been approved and will be mailed shortly! Wow, that was the boost I needed. I was feeling totally drained about the tires and now I'm not tired at all.

Jenn, you should be hearing something shortly. I must say Charleston is really on top of things. I hope they do all our files!

BIG congratulations liz and abdel am glad for you :dance::dance::dance: , all that is waiting for us also soon :)

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.