Nao

Can a beneficiary talk to an officer at CSC on the phone?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi eveyone. How are you doing?

I have a question: Can a beneficiary call CSC and talk to an officer there?

Well, do they take a beneficiary seriously or are they just gonna tell me to make my fiancee call?

The problem we are encountering is that our RFE letter is stuck at the clerical office at CSC over a week....

We cannot believe it is taking them this long just to send out a letter.... Crazy...

It has already been 7 months since our NOA1 date.... Well, they RFEed us after we became outside of the normal processing time :angry: They wanna make us wait even longer without sending out RFE letter to us....

My fiancee has been calling them and asking them to send out the letter, but they obviously have not sent it out yet....

So, I was thinking to make a phone call.... Well, it might not help at all, but I think it worths a try...

Have anyone, who are beneficiaries, called and talked to an officer at CSC before?

Did they listen to you?

If anyone have a good idea to have our case moving forward, please let us know.

(We are gonna call CIS ombudsman when the next processing time is up...We already contacted US Senators and congressman....) We just want to receive our RFE letter, so that we can at lease move forward....

We are really really stuck with CSC... :crying: Please give us any of your suggestions.

Thank you

Nao

Past History

10/09/2007: Sent out I-129F

07/31/2008: K1 visa issued

08/05/2008: U.S. entry as a K1 visa holder

09/03/2008: Wedding at the City Hall:)

AOS timeline

09/18/2008: Sent out AOS/EAD/AP via Fedex

09/22/2008: Application received

09/26/2008: Application received Date on NOA1

10/16/2008: Biometrics appointment

10/17/2008: Touch

12/08/2008: Filed a Service Request for EAD (more than 75 days since petition received.)

12/22/2008: Infopass Appointment (Day 91 since EAD application filed)

12/22/2008: EAD approved (card production ordered/Day 91)

12/31/2008: AP received in mail :)

01/02/2009: EAD received in mail :)

01/09/2009: AOS interview letter received in mail :)

02/20/2009: Interview :) => Approved!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi,

I have called CSC hotline and done that calling. and NO, they don't give infos to beneficiary, they just told me to let my petitioner call them and not me because they only give information to the petitioner.

Shape

hi,

I have called CSC hotline and done that calling. and NO, they don't give infos to beneficiary, they just told me to let my petitioner call them and not me because they only give information to the petitioner.

Shape

Just say your the petitioner. Put on an american accent lol................JOKE!!! :whistle:

beach_1_001.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi,

Shape

Just say your the petitioner. Put on an american accent lol................JOKE!!! :whistle:

well obviously i have a female voice, and can't copy a male's voice. :lol:

I would have your fiance call, he is the petitioner after all. I would give it a bit more time before you call though...I know you've waited so long but CSC is generally very very slow.

After you get your NOA2, you as the beneficiary is allowed to call NVC (National Visa Center) and DoS (Department of State)

So after this, you can be apart of it too.

Best of luck!

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you are finding that the delay becomes even more unreasonable - a week to send out a letter isn't unusual - your fiance may wish to involve his senator or representative again. He would need to visit their office, fill out the request form giving them authorization, and then they can investigate the hold-up of this RFE on his behalf. Good luck in shaking that letter loose soon.

I can't help but add an observation: why would they take the beneficiary seriously when they don't take the petitioner who is a voting US citizen seriously? It is a very sad, sad situation.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.