sarahaziz

- Pregnacy -

149 posts in this topic

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something called Lymphatic Fluid it stops moving around if you're not active. Lightly bouncing a small trampoline for 20 mins can help prevent that cramping in the leg to occur. Water definitely and bananas. My mom went to a Natural Doctor instead of a normal one and she's been ok now.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Bananas eased my charlie horses....

Never had morning sickness, but agreed, I would take my vitamin with dinner...later in the day was better for me, they always made me sick if i took it in the morning....

stretch marks, I got them, HORRIBLY...as did my mom, gramma, etc, lotions may or may not do anything, i sent a fortune of money of cocoa butters and still go them, thinkin it has alot of to with genetics, also, I only gained 30lbs, but my skin was soooo stretched, I think alot of it has to do with how big u actually get...the last 2 weeks before i delivered, my belly button actually came out and folded the other way, Again, I got VERY big...

I had severe edema in my feet and legs....I dont know if it had anything to do with being on my feet constantly at work, but, I had to cut salt intake down from the recommended 2000mg a day to like 1000mg...Watch salt intake early on...frozen foods, canned foods, etc are deathly...also, stay hydrated, water is sooo imortant....

the funny thing about it is, no 2 women are the same when carrying a baby....there is no norm, u really never know what each visit holds....u never know what could or couldnt occur

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My family no, but my in laws had plenty that were just hilarious. Including making sure I always had something on my feet (I don't think they realize that we have wall to wall carpet) and after giving birth that I always wore pants. ( I think it has something to do with keeping that ahhh "place" protected?) They were so confused to find out that pants were not part of the attire in the hospital. They also felt that it was vital for me and my son to stay inside for like 40 days which simply was not happening. Hubby tried to impose this however about a week after delivering my mom snuck up while DH was at work and took me to the grocery store. I hate how he is so suspicious of everyone. LIke when someone does or did tell us "oh look how cute your baby is!" he would honestly get offended like they were trying to jinx the baby. Argh so frustrating to get him to understand that they truly meant it and had no ill will!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Soothing out Stretch Marks - I have heard mixed information about this....I used the creams and didnt get any until my 2nd pregnancy than used - mederma to fade the marks and that worked like a charm....

Cures for Morning (or anytime during pregnancy) sickness - I got it in the morning...and before I even got myself in an up right position I would eat....I found also that I would eat a small amount before bed and if I woke in the middle of the night I would too....also I agree w/others I did not take my prenatal in the am or forget it....

Swelling of feet - I didnt have that problem...but I did rest my feet and put my legs up a lot....

Diets on what to feed the baby growing inside - I tried to keep a nice balanced diet....and had anemia so had to consume more things w/iron....

hope this helps when the time comes for you:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Timeline
My family no, but my in laws had plenty that were just hilarious. Including making sure I always had something on my feet (I don't think they realize that we have wall to wall carpet) and after giving birth that I always wore pants. ( I think it has something to do with keeping that ahhh "place" protected?) They were so confused to find out that pants were not part of the attire in the hospital. They also felt that it was vital for me and my son to stay inside for like 40 days which simply was not happening. Hubby tried to impose this however about a week after delivering my mom snuck up while DH was at work and took me to the grocery store. I hate how he is so suspicious of everyone. LIke when someone does or did tell us "oh look how cute your baby is!" he would honestly get offended like they were trying to jinx the baby. Argh so frustrating to get him to understand that they truly meant it and had no ill will!

I have been so gravely ill with pregnancy induced severe asthma. I have not even had a chance to be normal sick lol

hmm pregnancy diet... when i was pregnant, the ONLY things i could eat were ramen noodles (marunchan brand only) and KFC chicken breasts. EVERYTHING else made me sick. i know that the more variety you can eat on a daily basis, the more likely your child will be willing to try new foods. it was proven true with my kid coz he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo picky its unbelievable!

the feet thing.. drink lotsa water and put yer feet up as often as possible.

stretch marks.. u mean ppl DON'T get those??

I heard that laying on ur left side promoted the most oxygen to the baby (or was it the right side..it was 9 years ago)

Leg cramps.. i have to hold my foot with my toes towards my knees as hard as possible in order to not feel the cramps. I've heard the banana thing too..maybe i'll try that.

i also got severe migraines daily with my son. anyone know how to prevent those pregnancy migraines??

take ur child out after a week or so and expose them to the environment. this will encourage their bodies to produce antibodies to fight off illnesses as they get older. don't shelter them from germs completely. if they're not exposed, it will actually weaken their immune system.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I agree about getting ur kid outside...not only that, but, having the baby in natural sunlight encourages their bodies to get on a regular schedule, so if u kid is awake all nite yet snoozin all day, that may get it back to normal....

amal...I loved Ramen too...but when my blood ressure started shooting to the sky, I had to cut that out totally...you have no idea how much sodium is in that stuff!!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I don't remember if I ever posted this anywhere here or not so please forgive me if this is a repeat....

If you are partial to having a boy (not that you would not love a girl if you had one but some people have a preference:) here's an interesting read concerning diet

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/04/23/gender.diet/index.html

Study shows bananas make baby boy

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

I don't remember if I ever posted this anywhere here or not so please forgive me if this is a repeat....

If you are partial to having a boy (not that you would not love a girl if you had one but some people have a preference:) here's an interesting read concerning diet

well i got pregnant in Algeria with a boy and I was eating a heck of alot of cous cous right before...so maybe the cous cous did it

Breakfasting on Shredded Wheat or cornflakes has been found to increase dramatically a woman’s chances of having sons instead of daughters. Up to 59 per cent of women who get pregnant after eating high-energy breakfasts end up giving birth to a son.

OMG!! my aunt told me the exact same thing about bananas it was printed in a french newsbaper if you eat bananas you are most likely to produce for a boy i can't believe tht it's crazy but I will do it anyways when the time comes bc i can't handle a girl !!

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OK, clearly this must be the men eating bananas, shredded wheat and/or cornflakes since they are the ones who *genetically* determine the sex of a fetus. :whistle:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMG!! my aunt told me the exact same thing about bananas it was printed in a french newsbaper if you eat bananas you are most likely to produce for a boy i can't believe tht it's crazy but I will do it anyways when the time comes bc i can't handle a girl !!

whats that supposed to mean??

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.