NYGirl

Cheap flights to Moscow

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Hello,

I remember there used to be a topic about cheap flights to Russia but I can't seem to find it. Can someone please remind me which site is the best for purchasing reasonable price tickets to Russia?

Thanks!!!

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

12/28/09 - NOA1 (dated 12/21/09)

01/03/10 - I-797 NOA received for biometrics appt

01/26/10 - Biometrics appt.

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

reminder for myself: apply for citizenship in november 2010

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello,

I remember there used to be a topic about cheap flights to Russia but I can't seem to find it. Can someone please remind me which site is the best for purchasing reasonable price tickets to Russia?

Thanks!!!

In todays environment..... cheap and flights are an oxymoron

YMMV

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

You won't find "cheap" for the summer. My flights for June and August were three times as much as my December/January flights.

My advice is to shop around and fly out of JFK. JFK was the cheapest airport by a sizable sum.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Timeline
You won't find "cheap" for the summer. My flights for June and August were three times as much as my December/January flights.

My advice is to shop around and fly out of JFK. JFK was the cheapest airport by a sizable sum.

I found some nice deals on Polish airline from Newark

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Timeline

I found some nice deals on Polish airline from Newark

I almost took that deal with LOT, but the next day the price for finnair had dropped substantially from JFK.

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello,I remember there used to be a topic about cheap flights to Russia but I can't seem to find it. Can someone please remind me which site is the best for purchasing reasonable price tickets to Russia?
We got two tickets from Anchorage to Moscow, round trip on Delta, for $125 total, for travel from 15 April through 8 May.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: Timeline
Hello,

Thanks!!!

I think this is the thread you were looking for. If you can at all travel after September 4th, the prices on tickets to Moscow and St. Pete drop off pretty dramatically.

Timeline
Hello,I remember there used to be a topic about cheap flights to Russia but I can't seem to find it. Can someone please remind me which site is the best for purchasing reasonable price tickets to Russia?
We got two tickets from Anchorage to Moscow, round trip on Delta, for $125 total, for travel from 15 April through 8 May.

how did you swing that?

Первый блин комом.

It's all about the miles.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

how did you swing that?

Used 100,000 airline miles and was flexible with my dates.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

American Airlines is starting service to Moscow (DME) at less tan $600 round trip. Don't know if you pay an arm and a leg for checked bags, though.

5-15-2002 Met, by chance, while I traveled on business

3-15-2005 I-129F
9-18-2005 Visa in hand
11-23-2005 She arrives in USA
1-18-2006 She returns to Russia, engaged but not married

11-10-2006 We got married!

2-12-2007 I-130 sent by Express mail to NSC
2-26-2007 I-129F sent by Express mail to Chicago lock box
6-25-2007 Both NOA2s in hand; notice date 6-15-2007
9-17-2007 K3 visa in hand
11-12-2007 POE Atlanta

8-14-2008 AOS packet sent
9-13-2008 biometrics
1-30-2009 AOS interview
2-12-2009 10-yr Green Card arrives in mail

2-11-2014 US Citizenship ceremony

Timeline

Does 600 include fees and taxes?

AA will start charging 15 dollars for the first checked bag starting in June.

I paid less than 600 to fly airfrance before. It's all about off-season. Nobody wants to go to Russia in the middle of winter, thus it is a very cheap time to fly there. Everyone wants to see the white nights in spb, thus my tickets for 2 weeks from now were twice that much.

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
American Airlines is starting service to Moscow (DME) at less tan $600 round trip. Don't know if you pay an arm and a leg for checked bags, though.

When can you fly for $600 round trip? AA website shows their "special" rate for this flight at almost $1200 for most of the rest of this year...and as you get into winter can't even book this flight, at least not that I could see. I did a check of some random dates from Florida to Moscow and Delta beat them by $200 and had better return flights where I would not have to spend the night somewhere along the way.

I also see where United will start flying from Washington DC to Moscow. Everyone wants to cash in on this one. Every time we flew to Moscow from NY or Atlanta on Delta the planes were full.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I guess it really doesn't matter about the deals to Russia for my wife. She says she doesn't want to go back to Russia soon. Instead she has a trip planned for us to Paris and Rome. Booked it the other day using Delta sky miles and the round trip tickets cost me about $47 and 50,000 sky miles each.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Timeline

Okay for people who do not have 50 bizzilion miles to make their ticket 5$ is there a good deal site? airline?

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.