Shawna Mahmoud

TGIF!!!!

105 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE AND HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

I hope everyone has a good day and a Great weekend! I unfortunately will be working ALL weekend but that's ok because next week I leave to see my hubby so nothing can break my great mood! :dance::dance:

I hope all that were sick are feeling better today.

Shawna

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday and Good Morning. :energy::luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone, Shawna i am so happy for you make sure you have a fabulous time which i know you will!!, goodmorning Nagishkaw hope you had a good cup of coffee today i know you enjour coffee i am a cappaccino drinker so i better get mine :yes: morning Hislittemasriyah hope ur morning is going well too. I am off to work still raining here but its ok i thank god i am just alive and breathing this morning after a horrible 2 weeks of my allergies now i am breaking out into hives from them just never ending however i will still have a good day and i wish everyone a beautiful, and blessed day because its FRIDAY!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Timeline

Yes, AJ1, I am swilling java right now as I type this. Do you think the hive breakout is a result of nerves?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

happy friday!

how's it going nagi? where's the sun at????im disappointed with may so far, i still havent gotten any flowers yet for planting, its too CHILLY! im hoping memorial day weekend will be warm enough to start some gardening.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi everyone goodmorning!

hope you all have a good friday.

as for me i have no idea why im up this early and will be crawling back in bed in a very short while.

2 more weeks today til i meet my newest little guy. very excited.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline
happy friday!

how's it going nagi? where's the sun at????im disappointed with may so far, i still havent gotten any flowers yet for planting, its too CHILLY! im hoping memorial day weekend will be warm enough to start some gardening.

Bleh for this weather, eh? I did the ritual planting of the cannis bulbs in late April and they are not showing signs of anything but recently I planted a few veggies and annuals . So far , so good. Memorial Day...? :blink:

Good Morning MohamedandMelinda, Shauna and HLM !

kodasmall3.jpg

happy friday!

Bleh for this weather, eh? I did the ritual planting of the cannis bulbs in late April and they are not showing signs of anything but recently I planted a few veggies and annuals . So far , so good. Memorial Day...? :blink:

Good Morning MohamedandMelinda, Shauna and HLM !

well, we did manage to take the cover off the pool, i'm hoping it starts warming up, my furance is still running, im ready to switch it to ac.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline

Girl, my furnace has been off for weeks now. Sadly, I have no AC.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yes, AJ1, I am swilling java right now as I type this. Do you think the hive breakout is a result of nerves?

YES! :thumbs:

As for me: MOJO MOJO MOJO!!!!! :star:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

YES! :thumbs:

As for me: MOJO MOJO MOJO!!!!! :star:

:dance: :dance: YAY!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Jeanne, your coffee this morning is alive and blinking!

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.