Looking to buy an LCD monitor for my PC

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Singapore
Timeline
Anyhow, anyone know of a nice keyboard with palm rest? :innocent:

This is the keyboard I got from NewEgg:

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/eclipse.htm

I love it. The keys are nice and soft and I'm all over that backlight. :lol:

Now hubby, room mate, and I have the same keyboard. LOL. Room mate is now trying to talk me into buying a Razer Copperhead mouse, so that we can also boast we have the same mice. :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyhow, anyone know of a nice keyboard with palm rest? :innocent:

This is the keyboard I got from NewEgg:

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/eclipse.htm

I love it. The keys are nice and soft and I'm all over that backlight. :lol:

Now hubby, room mate, and I have the same keyboard. LOL. Room mate is now trying to talk me into buying a Razer Copperhead mouse, so that we can also boast we have the same mice. :lol:

Whoa that looks way nifty. I'm getting it! :P

Filed: Timeline

ya'll are just geeks! :P

meanwhile did you see that kb that is just projected onto any surface with a light?

YES! Hubby and I talked about this just yesterday !!! We so want it. :P

Did you also happen to see the monitor that gets projected from just a strip?

Yeah, like I said...geeks! you guys are geeks! :whistle:

Filed: Country: Singapore
Timeline

Oooh. Now that I didn't see. Dang. That sounds pretty darn cool!

Oh, another website that hubby and I like going to: http://www.thinkgeek.com. We have bought T-shirts for each other from there. And he got thank-you gifts for his groomsmen from there too. Another evil site for sure. :P

ya'll are just geeks! :P

meanwhile did you see that kb that is just projected onto any surface with a light?

YES! Hubby and I talked about this just yesterday !!! We so want it. :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Oooh. Now that I didn't see. Dang. That sounds pretty darn cool!

Oh, another website that hubby and I like going to: http://www.thinkgeek.com. We have bought T-shirts for each other from there. And he got thank-you gifts for his groomsmen from there too. Another evil site for sure. :P

I gotta find the link, it was a really amazing thing.

The favor idea from thinkgeek is really cool!!

Those are nice but like others said. Check out Costco (or Sam's club/B.J.'s).

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'm still into crt's so i'm no help :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ellen, I was trying to find that link for the projection monitor, and when I asked D about it he was all 'you sure you weren't watching Star Trek or summat?' cos supposedly he says it doesn't exist. hah!

I am certain I saw it tho somewhere...it was a strip that projected up. Seriously!

Ellen, I was trying to find that link for the projection monitor, and when I asked D about it he was all 'you sure you weren't watching Star Trek or summat?' cos supposedly he says it doesn't exist. hah!

I am certain I saw it tho somewhere...it was a strip that projected up. Seriously!

Here is a keyboard sorta like that.

virtual_keyboard.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/8193/

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

virtual_keyboard.jpg

yeah i love the kb, but it was a MONITOR.

it had a flat strip you lay on a table or whatever, and it projected up. I swear I saw it, just can't remember where.

Edited by LisaD

yeah i love the kb, but it was a MONITOR.

it had a slat strip you lay on a table or whatever, and it projected up. I swear I saw it, just can't remember where.

I have seen wall projector monitors. I have read that they are working on flexible flat screens now.

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG