7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

We filed the AOS and EAD together in March and just had the biometrics taken last week. We didn't include a vaccination supplement when we filed, because we mistakenly thought we didn't need one. (David had his medical exam in England last August.) Does anyone recommend getting that done now and sending it in or should we wait to see if they send us an RFE for it. I just don't want them to deny our application because of it. Thanks for any advice.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I heard of someone that posted recently, that they did the same but it was asked by the interview...

Carol

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

We filed the AOS and EAD together in March and just had the biometrics taken last week. We didn't include a vaccination supplement when we filed, because we mistakenly thought we didn't need one. (David had his medical exam in England last August.) Does anyone recommend getting that done now and sending it in or should we wait to see if they send us an RFE for it. I just don't want them to deny our application because of it. Thanks for any advice.

Wait for RFE. But otherwise... get it for the interview. Why mess around?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

We also did not send in the supplement with the AOS application.We did send in a copy of Yai's shot record from the overseas panel doc.We did finaly get a cival( ya right cival more like civet)surgen to fill out the supplement here in the US for $20 but we where never asked for it at the interview.Good Luck

Greg (USA)and Yai (Thailand)

02/10/04...Sent I-129F to Texas

05/10/04...TSC received I-129F

21/10/04...Receive NOA-1 from CSC.

09/11/04...By e-mail I-129F APPROVED and NOA-2mailed 08/Nov./04

12/11/04...Received NOA-2 from CSC.NVC received I-129F APPROVAL from USCIC

16/11/04...Receive e-mail from NVC,entering approved petetion into the system and assigned a case #

20/11/04...Receive letter from NVC they have I-129F and assiagned a BNK case #

29/11/04...Turn in DS-230part 1 and check list to US Consulate Thailand.They also asked for 2 photos of Yai at this time.Did not recieve interview date at this time due to person assigning dates left for the day.Will recieve date in the mail,took 1 hour

07/12/04...Yai recieves letter with instrutions about interview from US Consulate with invterview date

24/02/05...Pay Visa fee in Bangkok at Post office

01/03/05...Yai has visa interview

02/03/05...We pick up Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/06/05...Welcome to the U.S.A.

04/15/06...Offical marriage in U.S.A.(Tax Day) ;) ;)

Everything we have done was without the help of an attorney.We have not had any problems thus far and will not,I believe.

Lovekindness will enable this life and many more to most enjoyable. .^_^.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

We went through Denver in February - and I didn't submit a I693 (just the vaccination worksheet DS3025.) When I didn't get an RFE I decided to take a chance -the delay if any was caused wasn't going to be significant for us (a few months won't have made a difference.)

No one asked about vaccination - so, you can take it as a good sign. But be aware others have been asked for it at the interview stage and approved pending the submission of it (but they were not in Denver from what I recall.) Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So the vaccination supplement is not "required" but highly suggested? We're just trying to straighten out the paperwork and are having trouble finding someone to do the darn thing.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

I would think that the supplement would only be required if you were missing some vaccinations after the medical.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.