HLM

It's Sunday!

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we were talkin about goin to cicis too (and they have a game room for the kids...)

I hope ur doing ok..

Doing great! That might be a different story after CiCi's though. Let the belching being! :whistle::blush:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Maybe we'll have leftover pizza for dinner tonight. We just finished pancakes since Abdel finally got up at 12:30. We're on this pancake or waffle kick on Saturday or Sunday morning (noon in our house) and then I freeze the rest of the batch for his breakfasts and snacks all week.

Bridget, you might still need a little more time off work. Each surgery is different. After I had an exploratory laparoscopy I was up and walking around in a few hours, while after my gall bladder removal which was also done laparoscopically I was out of work a week and a half. It's great that Usama is learning how to do things to help you out and take care of you and the girls.

Meriem, awesome news on Hachemi's classes. I wish I could have gotten Abdel moving faster so he would have been in classes this quarter. He still moves at Africa speed most of the time and it drives me nuts. At the rate he's going he's going to be 90 before he gets a trade or degree.

Ivory42708.jpg

wha...it's already sunday....sh####

My kittah Mrs. Ivory holding down the paper for me... it does try to run off so she's a great paperweight!

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Last year WoM posted some pics of the goldfish pond that her and her husband built in their back yard. I had one at my old house and planned to build one at our new house. When I saw the pics of hers it got me motivated. Last year when Hachemi wasnt working I told him for my birthday I wanted a hole dug in the back yard. I made the shape with a water hose and told him how deep I wanted it. Hachemi and my son dug for 2 days. Here is some pics of my pond now. That is my granddaughter, Annalee in the pic.

Meriem (F)

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I wish we had a Cicis around here, i always see commercials for them, but have yet to see one in chicago....sofyan and i did the second best thing, polished off a frozen cheese pizza for lunch...

the contractions come and go, they are painful, but i have a very high tolerance for pain, i swore to myself i wouldnt run to the hospital ...no reason to get poked and stuck to a bed for what could end up being many unneccesary hours that i couldve spent in the comfort of my home...

we ave been cleaning, sanitizing, and rearranging since about 10am...now, my handsome hubby is disecting a DVD player that has pooped out on us....

im begging baby to just please please come tonight, i SOOOO dont wanna make it to another doctors appt tomorrow, i jsut want my lil man to come...he's soooo quiet since last night, i think the contractions have him spooked, i give my belly a lil rub and he kicks back to let me know he's there....

on a side not....i think we will be getting our stimulus checks tomorrow, we are the first eligible socials when getting direct deposit, and i read that they will start tomorrow....ahhh i would be thrilled, i could pay off at least 2 credit cards with that!@!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I wish we had a Cicis around here, i always see commercials for them, but have yet to see one in chicago....sofyan and i did the second best thing, polished off a frozen cheese pizza for lunch...

the contractions come and go, they are painful, but i have a very high tolerance for pain, i swore to myself i wouldnt run to the hospital ...no reason to get poked and stuck to a bed for what could end up being many unneccesary hours that i couldve spent in the comfort of my home...

we ave been cleaning, sanitizing, and rearranging since about 10am...now, my handsome hubby is disecting a DVD player that has pooped out on us....

im begging baby to just please please come tonight, i SOOOO dont wanna make it to another doctors appt tomorrow, i jsut want my lil man to come...he's soooo quiet since last night, i think the contractions have him spooked, i give my belly a lil rub and he kicks back to let me know he's there....

on a side not....i think we will be getting our stimulus checks tomorrow, we are the first eligible socials when getting direct deposit, and i read that they will start tomorrow....ahhh i would be thrilled, i could pay off at least 2 credit cards with that!@!

Yay kelly! BTW, are you both getting a stimulus check? I cannot figure out why Ammar isn't getting one. At first I thought maybe because he wasn't a USC or maybe it's because since he only worked a partial year he didn't qualify? We file jointly...

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

yes we are....we file jointly...he is head of household...the letters the IRS sent came in both his name and mine....im pretty sure filing married jointly automatically qualifies for the higher amount

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have to give mine right back to the feds. It will go towards AOS.

OMGosh, Meriem! What a great pond! Is that slate around it?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Dang, woman! Thats hotter than a two peckered billy goat!

The church supper was exquisite! I ate hearty. My plate consisted of tossed salad, macaroni salad, potato salad, spaghetti salad, green beans, pineapple/ orange cake, a slice of chocolate cake, pastachio pudding, and a brownie. I had to come home and sleep off all the sugar. I have not ate real food like that in such a long time. How glorious and heavenly it was !

Im leaving soon to go get dunked.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

My first tax return went to removing conditions, I feel ya on that...

Making Fasoolia for dinner....MMMM...contractions are 8 mins apart, and Im still up cooking, lol...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline
My first tax return went to removing conditions, I feel ya on that...

Making Fasoolia for dinner....MMMM...contractions are 8 mins apart, and Im still up cooking, lol...

:o

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.