69 posts in this topic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Im praying for u kelly you will go tonight! Its hard to believe Amir will be 1 on friday! Time goes so fast! Everyone have a wonderful evening!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday MENA...rainy day here but I did manage to get my closet cleaned out...still no room for Tarek's clothes, when he comes....teehee...perhaps I have to weed out some clothes...naaaaaaaaaaa...there has to be another solution..haha....

hope u are all having a great night....sorry to miss the sandbox party last night :( - glad u all had a good time!!!!!!!

take care,

melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

no....now their like 30 mins apart lol..

Mo, best of luck to u both and amir, i cant imagine how u have spent the past year away from ur son, alhumdullah its all over in the next few days

jac....not only did i use white beans in my fasoolia, i kinda make it like veggie soup....so it also had, green beans, peas, carrots, koosa, potatoes, and huge chunks of beef stew meat, it was ohhh soo good...

Edited by ks71905

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Kelly, eat some fresh pinapple. A friend of mine that has 5 kids swears by it to help get things going.

I'm trying to stay cool. It's 85 in my house because my AC went kapout and I think it's like 90 outside. So I'm living under the ceiling fan.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I have to give mine right back to the feds. It will go towards AOS.

OMGosh, Meriem! What a great pond! Is that slate around it?

Hi Nagi, Most of the rocks I scavenged for in an old quarry. the big big ones was given to me by our Algerian friend. He had them in his yard around an old tree that was cut. He was about to haul them away. The slate ones I had to buy from a rock yard. I need some more to fill in some empty spaces. I havent spent much on it at all. The liner is part of an old inground pool liner that my neighbor was about to discard. The water plants I found from around the area. The only other thing I had to spend money on was the waterfall pump and tubing. Oh yea, and the koi fish.

Take care,

Meriem

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

HAPPPY SUNDAY!

Ohh I had been sick as a dog all weekend..ick flu and allergies all together I haven't stopped sneezing from Friday night. :(

Nagi! I finally got my year's worth of sleep!

Kel, dont work so hard.

Bridget, thanks for the update, been thinking about ya! I hope you feel better, looks like he's getting adjusted well!

Well tomorrow starts another rat race....I wish for a productive day even if it means draggin my sick butt out there

HUGZ everynone!

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Meriem, That pond is sooo awesome, and those rocks, oh my! I wish I had them. You really did a fantastic job! You were so blessed that neighbour GAVE them away .

Tammy, Im glad you finally got some sleep! Now you are good to go for another year.

Badrs Love, pineapples are good for many things!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Last year WoM posted some pics of the goldfish pond that her and her husband built in their back yard. I had one at my old house and planned to build one at our new house. When I saw the pics of hers it got me motivated. Last year when Hachemi wasnt working I told him for my birthday I wanted a hole dug in the back yard. I made the shape with a water hose and told him how deep I wanted it. Hachemi and my son dug for 2 days. Here is some pics of my pond now. That is my granddaughter, Annalee in the pic.

Meriem (F)

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

She is absolutely adorable! We have the most beautiful kids/ grandkids in the MENA!!!

The pond is lovely as well!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I imagine Sofyan is out at the store now getting pineapple, calling home from his cell..'habibite do you want sliced, diced, chunks or whole?'

:hehe:

Jackie

I have a computer issue.....every time I try to download something...my computer wont do it..it just automatically reboots. What is wrong and what can I do to fix it?

Edited by just_Jackie

Hubster says u have a virus.... and good luck

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I imagine Sofyan is out at the store now getting pineapple, calling home from his cell..'habibite do you want sliced, diced, chunks or whole?'

:hehe:

Jackie

I have a computer issue.....every time I try to download something...my computer wont do it..it just automatically reboots. What is wrong and what can I do to fix it?

are you running any anti-virus and anti-spyware on that computer?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
virus..i thought no problem..I will just run Avast...but noooooooooo I didn't have it installed on this computer. I tried to download it and BAM computer reboots :wacko:

free scan at mcafee

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.