Stephen n Stacie

IDENTICAL A# !

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Stacie read out my A# over the phone the other night. I was looking at it this morning thinking it looked vaguely familiar. When I checked my previous visa from 2003, I see that the USCIS has given me the same Alien number as before. Is there anyone also on their second visa journey?

Can anyone advise as to why they would use the same number as opposed to issuing a new one?

Does anyone see that this may cause a problem down the line?

Thanks Y'all!

17th November 2007 - I129F SENT TO CSC

30th November 2007 - NOA1

2nd April 2008 2008 - NOA2

11th April 2008 - I had a nice piece of Marmite on toast

13th April 2008 - We had phone sex! LOL

21st April 2008 - NVC RECEIVED

23rd April 2008 - NVC SENT

3rd May 2008 - Packet 3 RECEIVED & SENT

13th May - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED TODAY! DOH!

29th May 2008 - PACKET 4 RECEIVED

5th June 2008 - MEDICAL

23rd June - INTERVIEW

28th August -MARRIED

us-uk-alliance.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I believe it is one A# is assigned for each person. You don't get a different one for different visas.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I believe it is one A# is assigned for each person. You don't get a different one for different visas.

Right and you'll only have one Social Security number in your life as well. The "A" in A # stands for "Alien".

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Spot on ... I kept mine from 15 years !!!!

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.