lorraine

221(g) with pink sleep... i dont know about this

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone I had my interview last april 3,2008 after the interview i recieve a white form a 221(g) together with the pink slip... pls someone could help understand about this white form? is this a refusal sheet.. a pending case for me? its been 3 weeks already , i havent gotten my visa yet i am so worried . how many months should i wait for this? thanks you hope anyone can help me :crying:

Timeline

that is for Document Verification.. Most of you received that takes weeks before to have your Visa. . Dont worry that is not a refusal form..

Your Visa is coming soon!

Congrats!!

Hello everyone I had my interview last april 3,2008 after the interview i recieve a white form a 221(g) together with the pink slip... pls someone could help understand about this white form? is this a refusal sheet.. a pending case for me? its been 3 weeks already , i havent gotten my visa yet i am so worried . how many months should i wait for this? thanks you hope anyone can help me :crying:

dancing-2.gifDSCN0582-1.jpgdancing-2.gif

thweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gif

butterflies.gifbutterflies.gif

-a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e-

Timeline
that is for Document Verification.. Most of you received that takes weeks before to have your Visa. . Dont worry that is not a refusal form..

Congrats!!

Hello frend someone tx me he used this number 09175555919 and the message says DELBROS DELIVERS!Delivery for MNL2008xxxxxxx starts TOM up to The NEXT 2 days!

so its means that i will recieve my visa ?....Thanks God if this is true..... I will text Delbros tomorow if this is true i cant believe thank you so much .... God Bless Us

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congrats!!

Hello frend someone tx me he used this number 09175555919 and the message says DELBROS DELIVERS!Delivery for MNL2008xxxxxxx starts TOM up to The NEXT 2 days!

so its means that i will recieve my visa ?....Thanks God if this is true..... I will text Delbros tomorow if this is true i cant believe thank you so much .... God Bless Us

hello friends

i am doing k3 visa

i got 221g

but it is just white color a4 size paper and they asked me more relation prove.

pls tell me wt it mean

laurarajesh

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Congrats!!

hello friends

i am doing k3 visa

i got 221g

pls tell me wt it mean

You say it asks for more proof. Exactly what does it ask for? It means give them exactly what they asked for, so they can procede with their decision process.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Congrats!!

hello friends

i am doing k3 visa

i got 221g

pls tell me wt it mean

You say it asks for more proof. Exactly what does it ask for? It means give them exactly what they asked for, so they can procede with their decision process.

Hello,

my fiancee get pink slip and white form also butr nothing is asked for on form and only says to wait until you will be contacted? her CO officer tell her good and good for all her answers also but she is nervous and scared to ask if she is approved or not. Is she okay since she get pink slip also and pay delbros for delivery?

thanks

WaltnRafi

(^o^) (*v*)

Walt & Rafi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congrats!!

hello friends

i am doing k3 visa

i got 221g

pls tell me wt it mean

1) Additional prroof of relationship, includind but not limited to:itemzed phone bills, Emails, Postmarked letters or card

answers

A)can i submit notrized latter from my wife that how we meet , and how long we know each other ( pls also tell i can add more information in latter

copy of PIO card (i think which if biggest proof that we married and govermant of india gave approved to it )

C) emails ( not have alot)

D)me and my wife mostly used calling and prepaid cell and internet(yahoo massenger) so it very hard to get phone record (pls suggest)

E) my wife giveing notrized latter how we met and how we get married and also getting notrized latter from her dad and friends

2)list of 20 marriage ceremony guests, their relationship to you, thir adresses and phone numbers. please do not include immediate relatives.

i can arrange

3)list of vendors and contact information from your marriage ceremony. Also submit catering bills anb bill from hall, ect

owner of restaurnt dont have saletax number so he not perduced bill in 2006 when i did cermony , socan i submit notrize latter from his side

4)Photographs of you and the petitionar before , during and after marriage

i have 150 pic with

5)Notarized passport copies showing petitioner"s travel to india.

do u think i need this because i got PIO card for her so she no need visa to come india. and i have her copy of her passport page in which i have her travel dats..

(but i asked my wife to send me)

6) Family trees from the beneficiary and petitioner back to there paternal and maternal grandparents. pls incluse all aunts, uncles. and cousins and their contact details.

i can arrange (95 %family liveing in village so they dont have phone number and brothers and uncle who working in goverment and army i giveing there number

in first part interview

7)cousuler asked me wife tax papers

i not abel to find her tax paper at time of interview in bunch of papers

my wife income is less ( can i get latter from my wife employer and why she work less hour and she sick so i xcan i attect her medical and i have cosponser also)

is this will fine

if i missing somthing pls suggest u r exprience

laurarajesh

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there.... i just had my interview too and recieved the same too. I am confused too that the consul said everything looks good. Did you receive your visa now? Can we keep in touch, i worry too much too. Have you tried to call the National Visa Center? Thanks....hope to hear you

US Embassy Manila is infamous for giving 221Gs without ANYTHING checked to submit other than "Wait you hear from us".

The reason you are on AR could be anything.

The recently implemented document verification by Delbros seems to be one of the major reasons now.

When we did our visa. Delbros was having problems delivering packets and visas. I can see why they aren't doing to well with the new document verification. :whistle:

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline
US Embassy Manila is infamous for giving 221Gs without ANYTHING checked to submit other than "Wait you hear from us".

The recently implemented document verification by Delbros seems to be one of the major reasons now.

When we did our visa. Delbros was having problems delivering packets and visas. I can see why they aren't doing to well with the new document verification. :whistle:

Hi there...After my interview i received 221g and paid my delbros visa delivery fee. I dont know whats the problem with my docs they dont ask any additional documents... I worry too much. any idea how long it will take before they release the visa or I am denied?

Hi there...After my interview i received 221g and paid my delbros visa delivery fee. I dont know whats the problem with my docs they dont ask any additional documents... I worry too much. any idea how long it will take before they release the visa or I am denied?

You are not denied at this time. The way you would be is if there were something wrong with your documents. Normally when they ask you to pay Delbros it 's just a matter of time until you are approved.

No one knows how long it takes.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

After the interview the consulates are required to either give you a visa, deny it, or give the 221g. The first 2 are self explanitory but the 221g is a beast of its own. It usually means 1 of three things.

1-You have to undergo Administrative processing. You will know this if they say they will contact you. This one is very normal, and not much of a concern.

2-They need further proof. You know this one because it will state what they need. Simple to understand, they want more proof before they decide.

3-They don't believe your relationship is real. You know this one because it states it was sent back to the USCIS for further review.

The last one is the most serious. This means they don't believe its real, but they can't prove it. They send it back with a fraud marker, and depending on which visa you are applying for, which consulate, etc. They may expire it, they may make you wait until they review it, then reaffirm it, or they may issue an NOIR (Notice of Intent to Revoke).

I don't want to go into too much detail with the last,its complicated, but if you had this happen you can PM me and I will guide you to a link that can help.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
After the interview the consulates are required to either give you a visa, deny it, or give the 221g. The first 2 are self explanitory but the 221g is a beast of its own. It usually means 1 of three things.

1-You have to undergo Administrative processing. You will know this if they say they will contact you. This one is very normal, and not much of a concern.

2-They need further proof. You know this one because it will state what they need. Simple to understand, they want more proof before they decide.

3-They don't believe your relationship is real. You know this one because it states it was sent back to the USCIS for further review.

The last one is the most serious. This means they don't believe its real, but they can't prove it. They send it back with a fraud marker, and depending on which visa you are applying for, which consulate, etc. They may expire it, they may make you wait until they review it, then reaffirm it, or they may issue an NOIR (Notice of Intent to Revoke).

I don't want to go into too much detail with the last,its complicated, but if you had this happen you can PM me and I will guide you to a link that can help.

I was given a 221g but they let me pay my visa delivery. During my interview the consul said everything looks good and he said congratulations and goodluck. In my 221g they dont ask any additional documents just a check on they will review the case before further processing. What do u think the documents they are going to review?

I was given a 221g but they let me pay my visa delivery. During my interview the consul said everything looks good and he said congratulations and goodluck. In my 221g they dont ask any additional documents just a check on they will review the case before further processing. What do u think the documents they are going to review?

Hello,

My fiancee Rafi was told the same things as you and I thnk it is normal now. She have her interview on May 15 and just this morning recieve her phone call from delbros to ask directions and delivered to her today. I think you will be fine so just be patient to be contacted.

Friends,

WaltnRafi

(^o^) (*v*)

Walt & Rafi

Hello,

My fiancee Rafi was told the same things as you and I thnk it is normal now. She have her interview on May 15 and just this morning recieve her phone call from delbros to ask directions and delivered to her today. I think you will be fine so just be patient to be contacted.

Friends,

WaltnRafi

when you say phone call, did delbros call her house landline or called her cellphone?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.