lorraine

221(g) with pink sleep... i dont know about this

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi good evening i am new here in VJ i just wanna ask some questions regarding 221(g) i had my interview today i am CR1 the consul gave this 221(g) they are asking my missing form which is the i-864a for my co sponsor the consul said i passed the poverty line and he congratulate me and told me that they will just deliver my visa when they receive the i-864a .. just wanna ask if how long usually it takes for me to have my visa??? coz i am worried about it .. i will appreciate all ur replies thank you so much ... godbless always .

• 2 weeks later...

hi good evening i am new here in VJ i just wanna ask some questions regarding 221(g) i had my interview today i am CR1 the consul gave this 221(g) they are asking my missing form which is the i-864a for my co sponsor the consul said i passed the poverty line and he congratulate me and told me that they will just deliver my visa when they receive the i-864a .. just wanna ask if how long usually it takes for me to have my visa??? coz i am worried about it .. i will appreciate all ur replies thank you so much ... godbless always .

After the Embassy receives your documents, you should receive your visa in a couple of weeks or so.

thank you so much its been a week since i send my additional documents ... i hope to get it soon :)

thank you so much its been a week since i send my additional documents ... i hope to get it soon :)

You will get your visa soon...start packing your bags! :star:

wow that was quick! she got her just in 10 days huh :) hope ill get mine soon .. i had my interveiw oct 14 and i submitted my lack documents oct 18 and the embassy got it by the 19 so until now we are still waiting we called them twice and they said we just need to wait and they dont know how long it will take so i hope by next week they will send it to us :) can i ask what are the documents they ask to her from the embassy??? thank you! :)

wow that was quick! she got her just in 10 days huh :) hope ill get mine soon .. i had my interveiw oct 14 and i submitted my lack documents oct 18 and the embassy got it by the 19 so until now we are still waiting we called them twice and they said we just need to wait and they dont know how long it will take so i hope by next week they will send it to us :) can i ask what are the documents they ask to her from the embassy??? thank you! :)

Her interview was on a Monday. The consular officer asked her to submit another original I-129. I immediately sent it to her and she submitted it on Thursday. On Friday, an Embassy caseworker called her and asked her to submit another I-134 and all of my financial documents because they lost them. She submitted copies on the same day. She received her visa the following Thursday.

wow that was really quick .. she got her interview this month of october??? or what month??? they ask mine for the original i-864a that just it .. and i hope they wont ask more paper works .. :) cant wait anymore hehehe ...

Chinook's interview was on February 23, 2009.

oh i taught it happened this month .. so you must be happy your together :) .. im happy for you both and i hope ill be with my husband soon :) hope next week they will send my visa :)))

Yup...Chinook and I have been very happily married for two-and-a-half years. :luv:

You will get your visa any day now, and you'll be back in your sweetheart's arms malapit na! :star:

thanks friend .. im glad to hear that you guys are really happy :) .. my husband and i have been married for 1 year and 2months.. we are both hoping that my visa will be here before my birthday :) we would love to celebrate my birthday together.. hope to get it this week .. but the embassy is closed for 2 days oct 31 and nov 1 so i guess we need to wait more sigh ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.