Teacher Mark

Must See Pic!

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Actually, you do foot the bill for it or one's like it! It's for a fill up on a typical Semi. I'll get around 1200 miles out of this, if I take it easy and don't idle the engine alot (1 gallon per hour if I idle). It's just a matter of time folks before prices on everything are going to go through the roof.

Edited by WideAwakeInTheUSA

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:o

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I just saw on the news that it costs over $100 to fill up Americans best selling vehicle. The F150..

Fuel price: UP

Food price: UP

Job losses: UP

Wages: Stagnant or DOWN

House prices: Drastically DOWN

Dollar Value: DOWN

COST of Imports: UP

The Australian spousal VISA is looking better by the minute..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline
I just saw on the news that it costs over $100 to fill up Americans best selling vehicle. The F150..

America has went through this before. We will be fine.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

AND WHO SAID THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM?

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

well there is the problem, it's a ford.......

chevy 1500, 25 gallon tank @ $3.50 a gallon here :thumbs:

note - chevy trucks traditionally get better mileage than fords.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I don't know. I do know that we are still doing pretty good compared to most other countries. Once again, we'll be fine. The rest of the world had better hope so! The possibility of Country with 300,000,000+ people armed to the tooth and desperate doesn't bode well for anyone.

My job is talking about freezing salaries indefinitely...doesn't look good...

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

I don't know. I do know that we are still doing pretty good compared to most other countries. Once again, we'll be fine. The rest of the world had better hope so! The possibility of Country with 300,000,000+ people armed to the tooth and desperate doesn't bode well for anyone.

:rofl: Good point.

A ford man told me that this is because chevys are girlie man trucks :lol:

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

A ford man told me that this is because chevys are girlie man trucks :lol:

i'm failing to see the connection between better gas mileage and how it's a girlie man truck :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

Javi drives a F-250 diesel and it costs him about $100 to fill it up. Diesel is over $4 a gallon here. He was driving his GMC Jimmy instead, even though it's an SUV it was still better on gas, but his brother totaled it yesterday. He does have another spare vehicle sitting around, a Chevy 1500, so I suppose he'll be driving that now.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline
Javi drives a F-250 diesel and it costs him about $100 to fill it up. Diesel is over $4 a gallon here. He was driving his GMC Jimmy instead, even though it's an SUV it was still better on gas, but his brother totaled it yesterday. He does have another spare vehicle sitting around, a Chevy 1500, so I suppose he'll be driving that now.

a 1500 or f-150 is a half ton truck, a 2500 or f-250 is a 3/4 ton i think and it's a heavier vehicle so naturally it gets less mileage.

eta: diesel prices suck right now.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

a 1500 or f-150 is a half ton truck, a 2500 or f-250 is a 3/4 ton i think and it's a heavier vehicle so naturally it gets less mileage.

eta: diesel prices suck right now.

Yes they do. Yeah, his F-250 is much bigger than his Chevy 1500. Plus, his F-250 is a four door long @ss thing and his Chevy is just an extended cab short bed truck. The gas mileage on the Chevy won't be much better but at least gas is a little cheaper than diesel right now.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hopefully our government and big corporations will start looking towards alternative fuels so that we are not as dependent on oil, not to mention the environmental impact from the pollution that fossil fuels cause. The prices for these new technologies are still too costly for the average consumer.

Chevy has made some inovations on going green. They have available a full size line of pick up trucks that runs on E85 Ethanol. <http://green.msn.com/>

4432.gif

4977653_bodyshot_300x400.gif4980295_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

boo-yah, are you crocodile dundee?

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig