• Super Strength
    • Invulernabillity
    • Super Speed
    • Healing Factor
    • Psionics (telekinesis and telepathy)
    • Magnetism
    • Flight
    • Weather Control
    • Invisibility (you can turn it on and off at will)
    • Mimicry (copy either powers or abilities)
    • Shape Shifting
    • None (you are at the peak of human perfection)
  2. 2. What's your motivation in becoming a superhero?

• To save the world (and maybe a cheerleader too).
    • To make the world a safer place for my friends and family.
    • I'd like to add some excitement into my otherwise boring life!
    • Money! If I can something amazing, I might as well make a pretty penny off it.
    • In the end, I'll become someone important; someone with great power that others will look up to, respect and maybe even fear.
    • Why would I want to play the hero, when being the villain is so much more fun?
    • Who says I want to be a hero? I'm not going to waste my time rescuing cats out of trees. I have a life!
  3. 3. What sort of costume or uniform would you wear while stopping -- or committing -- crimes?

• Nothing beats the classics! It's skintight spandex all the way, baby!
    • Some sort of armor, designed to provide protection, look fearsome or both.
    • A large flowing cape, chains, skulls -- something so I'd look at home if attending a GWAR concert.
    • A fully camouflaged military uniform (complete with Rambo-style bandana).
    • A suit and tie, with a trench coat.
    • Something vaguely organic and symbiotic.
    • Your actual skin (may appear rocky or on fire, etc)
    • Stripper clothes (not really, but some female clothing choices sure do look that way!)
    • Normal everyday clothes.

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

There's no apparent reason for this. I just felt like making a poll and seeing as how I've always been a fan of superheroes, I thought this might make a good one. :star:

I realize it'd make more sense to allow you all to choose more than one choice for each section, but since I know some people would select every power and then others would just go ahead and mark down every checkbox to offset the poll, I've decided to not allow it. I'm sorry if that makes things more difficult. If you wanted a second or third power (or whatever), just go ahead and write it down.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great poll, DP! :thumbs:

I would want to be able to move through walls and other solid objects.

I'd try to use my super power to make the world a better place, but I'd try to keep my life in balance.

The more I blend in with everyone else, the more effective my ability to go through walls would be.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I forgot to answer the rest of it...

I'd use it to make the world safer for my family and friends(Kavi comes to mind first).

I'd wear my normal clothes.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Invisibility. Imagine how much information you can gather by spying on people. Not only that, I'd love to leave home naked without worrying about other people.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
Stripper clothes (not really, but some female clothing choices sure do look that way!)

:lol:

Being batgirl would be cool...you get the power to fight in very high boots :thumbs:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!