Aymsgirl

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!

71 posts in this topic

JP....i was the same way, i wanted cold salads, sandwiches, everyday....meat, starch, things like that made me sick....blaaa...

i dont know what were doing today, lately its been whatever kelly feels like throwing in a pot together , it doesnt matter what i eat, im still following it up with 5-10 tums a night.......lol....my girlfriends are trying to convince me to go out to dinner with them...No thanks...i would be super embarrassed if my water broke in the middle of a restaurant....

im super agitated and depressed today, this baby needs to come now...

Omg I'm the same way! Everything cold, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE pineapple, ICE COLD. I can eat a whole pineapple by myself in one sitting.

I'm sorry you are feeling down, he will be here soon. Maybe Noura can give you that massage tip to help get him out of there!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

we have been trying nouras technique for like 2 weeks now...seriously, i dont care when he comes, i just DONT DONT DONT wanna be induced...and i know come monday, thats whats gonna happen....sitting in this house for 2 weeks just waiting and waiting has really gotten to me....aside from the crazy hormones going thru my body right now, i just so want it to be over...

on another note, im soooo tempted to drive up to dunkin donuts for a medium hot coffee and a blueberry donut...mmmmm

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

we have been trying nouras technique for like 2 weeks now...seriously, i dont care when he comes, i just DONT DONT DONT wanna be induced...and i know come monday, thats whats gonna happen....sitting in this house for 2 weeks just waiting and waiting has really gotten to me....aside from the crazy hormones going thru my body right now, i just so want it to be over...

on another note, im soooo tempted to drive up to dunkin donuts for a medium hot coffee and a blueberry donut...mmmmm

Shoot I would have asked to be induced by now! You have more patience than I do! Btw, have a coffee and 2 donuts for me too! Does Sofyan talk to him?

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

he does, here and there, i think he feels goofy doing it....he says "americans" overdue pregnancy, which i think is only becuase over in jordan pregnancy does not get discussed in front of the men, so, something he has had to get use to...he thinks its funny how open people are talking about "afterbirth" "mucus plug" "placenta" things like that...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Yes Nagi, depressing update of security checks...needless to day my husband had a breakdown and I had to redo his brain back to the "It's ok, let be calm" faze.

Thanks for asking.

Love you Nagi.

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

I am a WoW addict my self. Never heard of this second life thing.

WoW rules!

Jax, u usin my recipe? enjoy it

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im sorry , Tammy. But it is not MAY yet. ( He who finds the Lord finds strength! ).

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.