MissYoko

grrrrrrrrr i need to talk about that

31 posts in this topic

The thing is that a few earlier filers left in the Still waiting for NOA2 from CSC K-1 I-129F up to 3 months beyond the CSC processing time (2007-10-08) box

gosh... "3 months beyond"... OF COURSE :bonk:

i am sending positive energy to all the folks on that list who have been waiting far too long. i see a lot of folks from JULY. :wacko:

Yeah, thats a lesson to learn for those of us who starts the panic after 3 months or something.

I hope people would pray for those guys.

Thanks and keep praying ....I never though I would end up down here ....but here I am ... Well at least now I keep company to Estadia who has filed even before me...... :star:

On the better side I do not think there is a many of us as it seems from Igor's list as quite a few haven't updated their timelines since 2007 and might have been approved and just haven't bother :whistle:

(F)

Estadia's situation is raelly weird- they got so many touches and not even an RFE, i wonder what kind of nonsense is that?

How about you, what's your dealy abot, or that again is CSC's big secret?

hope your nightmare's going to end up soon...like this weeek :innocent:

.png

UURI.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well my SO was told last week wednesday that we should be approved within next couple of days .....to call back this week if nothing......He will call back on Wednesday if nothing by tomorrow.....I am just trying to think that they are telling us a lot of ####### on the phone :unsure: I am rather getting depressed right now and I just hoped they had not raise my hopes for nothing......We intend to get married on 08.08.08 and i am starting to think we are going to have to postpone :crying:

(F)

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

05/03/2008 RFE hard copy received

Reply to RFE sent 05/05/2008

RFE received at CSC 05/06/2008

NOA2 05/15/2008

NOA2 hard copy 05/19/2008

Packet 3 received 06/09/2008

Packet 3 completed and sent 06/10/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 3 received @ Embassy 06/12/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

We intend to get married on 08.08.08 and i am starting to think we are going to have to postpone :crying:

(F)

Come on, are you serious?

Don't even think that.

It's been enough b.S..tt for you till now you cannot think it's gonna take THAT LONG!

I realise your situation is f*** up, but you are going to have your wedding on 08.08.08. Plus, it's a pretty date :yes: , don't give up on her.

.png

UURI.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
We intend to get married on 08.08.08 and i am starting to think we are going to have to postpone :crying:

(F)

Come on, are you serious?

Don't even think that.

It's been enough b.S..tt for you till now you cannot think it's gonna take THAT LONG!

I realise your situation is f*** up, but you are going to have your wedding on 08.08.08. Plus, it's a pretty date :yes: , don't give up on her.

yes, please don't give up. i would say that date is quite reasonable compared to some of the expectations i have seen on VJ. (F)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

@wife

My message was not vicious!

You take it bad its your problem not mine.

Every time someone make a mistake I PM... and most of the time no answer and no change.

Today maybe I was more upset about the process.

Its a collateral damage

Take it bad ... if you want

I don't care!

Sorry all if i seems bad today... its just THE wrong day...

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just a thought... but did anyone 'kindly' PM this couple to explain the ramifications of our stats here and ask if they can change it?

Sorry guys, I've amended my timeline.

Just a thought... but did anyone 'kindly' PM this couple to explain the ramifications of our stats here and ask if they can change it?

Sorry guys, I've amended my timeline.

Apologies to everyone!! Sorry :(

No worries!!

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I think it's important to take into consideration that sometimes people from another country or culture, especially when English isnt their first language, may not intend to mean things as we perhaps interpret them. Then again... they might. ;)

It works the other way as well. ;) Perhaps taking our time to choose our words better for the consideration of all would be a good idea for everyone.

We are all dealing with high emotions here and, to many of us, the timelines are that one connection we have that proves things are actually moving.

We are all bound to have frustrations with the process and with each other but remaining amicable and civil to those going through this process with us is of utmost importance. We are the only support we have to get through this.

timeline.jpg

Timeline

thank you so Much Erin and Bryan ...I really appreciate the support and I will keep you updated on how it goes (F)

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

NOA2 05/15/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

Timeline
I think it's important to take into consideration that sometimes people from another country or culture, especially when English isnt their first language, may not intend to mean things as we perhaps interpret them. Then again... they might. ;)

It works the other way as well. ;) Perhaps taking our time to choose our words better for the consideration of all would be a good idea for everyone.

We are all dealing with high emotions here and, to many of us, the timelines are that one connection we have that proves things are actually moving.

We are all bound to have frustrations with the process and with each other but remaining amicable and civil to those going through this process with us is of utmost importance. We are the only support we have to get through this.

I fully agree with that ...i am french national myself ....living in the uk and my English is i think OK...but i can sometimes make mistake also ....and people don't really get what I say :star:

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

NOA2 05/15/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

Well my SO was told last week wednesday that we should be approved within next couple of days .....to call back this week if nothing......He will call back on Wednesday if nothing by tomorrow.....I am just trying to think that they are telling us a lot of ####### on the phone :unsure: I am rather getting depressed right now and I just hoped they had not raise my hopes for nothing......We intend to get married on 08.08.08 and i am starting to think we are going to have to postpone :crying:

(F)

Your case has exceeded the CSC's published timelines for I 129fs. I'd have your fiance get on the phone pronto with his US senator and/or representative and have them make an inquiry.

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline

:thumbs:

thank you so Much Erin and Bryan ...I really appreciate the support and I will keep you updated on how it goes (F)

you are so very welcome :star:

Oh so true! My fiance is Canadian, but both of his parents were born and raised in Germany (they moved to Canada before my fiance was born). They spoke only German in their home until he was a teenager, and even though he spoke English in school, and he speaks very well, he still occasionally phrases something slightly off or uses a word that doesn't quite mean what he thinks it means. This especially entertains me because I was raised in a family where it was strongly suggested that I speak correctly and because I love to try to figure out where people are from by their accent and phrasing...his stumped me before I knew the whole story. :D

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Apologies to everyone!! Sorry :(

No problem, stuff like this can happen :)

....and people don't really get what I say :star:

Say what?

haha j/k ;)

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Timeline
Oh so true! My fiance is Canadian, but both of his parents were born and raised in Germany (they moved to Canada before my fiance was born). They spoke only German in their home until he was a teenager, and even though he spoke English in school, and he speaks very well, he still occasionally phrases something slightly off or uses a word that doesn't quite mean what he thinks it means. This especially entertains me because I was raised in a family where it was strongly suggested that I speak correctly and because I love to try to figure out where people are from by their accent and phrasing...his stumped me before I knew the whole story. :D

that is too funny that he had you stumped. what a great story :D

i love hearing different phrases and words when i travel around. there are quite a few things that david says that still crack me up, either because of the phrasing or his pronunciation. he likes that i 'sound canadian', too. :lol: (of course, i have NO IDEA what that means :P )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.