MelindaandTarek

PRAYERS FOR AJ1

42 posts in this topic

PRAYERS FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

You can DO this!

God is with you and you will be reunited soon.

I love you and with all my prayers, rest your heart and wait for the good news.

I pray for everyone who is still waiting.

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

my best wishes for ya AJ1

and you are in my prayers Melinda and inshaalah tarek will get his visa soon

good luck and my best wishes for you both (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

My thoughts and prayers are with you my beautiful sister! I want to hear some good news soon insha Allah, so if you see me online, send me message!!

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you all so very much, and i love you all too. I just wanted to update you all on my fiance's interivew. He went there at 8am didn't get seen unil 11am and he said the man who interviewed him was very nice! He asked to see proof of our ongoing relationship since March 12, 2007 until now. My love showed him all of our emails, chat logs, and phone records and the man was suprised to see just how much proof that we had. So his initial interview took 5 minutes and he said Congratulations you are approved and we will be sending you VISA to you in 2-3 weeks although i hope its sooner!!! Thank you all again so much for your prayers, and support because this is what helped us get to this point. I am still and will continue praying for all of those waiting! Everyone have a beautiful, and blessed day. Myself and my love thank you all again so very much!!!!

AJ1 :thumbs::dance:(F)(L)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thank you all so very much, and i love you all too. I just wanted to update you all on my fiance's interivew. He went there at 8am didn't get seen unil 11am and he said the man who interviewed him was very nice! He asked to see proof of our ongoing relationship since March 12, 2007 until now. My love showed him all of our emails, chat logs, and phone records and the man was suprised to see just how much proof that we had. So his initial interview took 5 minutes and he said Congratulations you are approved and we will be sending you VISA to you in 2-3 weeks although i hope its sooner!!! Thank you all again so much for your prayers, and support because this is what helped us get to this point. I am still and will continue praying for all of those waiting! Everyone have a beautiful, and blessed day. Myself and my love thank you all again so very much!!!!

oh my godddddddddd i got goosebumps!!!!!! :dance::dance: They say 2 weeks, but I'm thinking it'll be sooner insha Allahhhhh. Allahu Akbar!!!

What is this? You have me crying so early today?!?! But tears of joy, alhamdulillah!!!!!

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance: congratulations :dance::dance: I'm so happy for ya

inshaallah he will get the visa so soon (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you, Almighty God!!! What a blessing poured straight down from Heaven! No more waiting, no more e mailing the Embassy, no more saving proofs......It's done. YAY!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, AJ1 !!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Goosebumps, tears, dancing shoes....you name it, Im rejoicing ! I have not felt this much excitement since Cairobound got their visa!

Call DOS now. They will have all of the interview info and perhaps his passport is already stamped. That is what happened with us.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats!

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.