March/April K-1 Filer CSC

58 posts in this topic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm praying that this next month will be an active time for CSC. It could be the beginning of an exciting period of time for all of us here. Buckle your seat belts everyone......we are about to start moving again soon....let's enjoy the ride!

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Timeline

Well, yet another week has passed, and as I look up from this post, I see that the previous poster was ME. What's with this thread? On Igor's List, there are a ton of us March CSC filers, but our thread is never consistently active or filled with excitement and anticipation for any upcoming "movement" in our journey's.

I would like to encourage you all to start getting into this and let's start encouraging others just like the other "Month" groups are doing.

With February CSC filers in the process of moving up and moving out and away, we should be surely starting to get "louder" here. Sure, it won't probably occur for about 4-6 weeks, but I remain hopeful at all times, and I really NEED my VJ "fix" in order to remain half-way sane during this long, lonely journey.

Please let us start perking up our very own March Filers/CSC thread.

Stephanie

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Well, yet another week has passed, and as I look up from this post, I see that the previous poster was ME. What's with this thread? On Igor's List, there are a ton of us March CSC filers, but our thread is never consistently active or filled with excitement and anticipation for any upcoming "movement" in our journey's.

I would like to encourage you all to start getting into this and let's start encouraging others just like the other "Month" groups are doing.

With February CSC filers in the process of moving up and moving out and away, we should be surely starting to get "louder" here. Sure, it won't probably occur for about 4-6 weeks, but I remain hopeful at all times, and I really NEED my VJ "fix" in order to remain half-way sane during this long, lonely journey.

Stephanie

Maybe most of them are making themselves busy while waiting for NOA2.CSC's been so quiet these days,hopefully they will surprise us by pouring us out with approvals this coming week :whistle::)

Timeline

Stephanie

Maybe most of them are making themselves busy while waiting for NOA2.CSC's been so quiet these days,hopefully they will surprise us by pouring us out with approvals this coming week :whistle::)

Maybe that's it!!! I certainly hope we get some steady action from CSC next week. It seems as if they are really working at their slowest pace ever.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
It seems as if they are really working at their slowest pace ever.

For those of us that have been around a while, CSC is working faster than they have in a while. I know this week has seemed very slow but averaging 4 months from NOA1 to NOA2 is GREAT for CSC! We must all remember that VJ is a very small percentage of actual filers so it's likely th at CSC hasn't slowed down a bit... they're just not approvals we are seeing here at VJ. So, keep your spirits up over here... it's coming! ;)

VSC is the center actually slowing down... just my luck really! :huh: It's only fair that approval times are equal though. ;)

timeline.jpg

Timeline
It seems as if they are really working at their slowest pace ever.

For those of us that have been around a while, CSC is working faster than they have in a while. I know this week has seemed very slow but averaging 4 months from NOA1 to NOA2 is GREAT for CSC! We must all remember that VJ is a very small percentage of actual filers so it's likely th at CSC hasn't slowed down a bit... they're just not approvals we are seeing here at VJ. So, keep your spirits up over here... it's coming! ;)

VSC is the center actually slowing down... just my luck really! :huh: It's only fair that approval times are equal though. ;)

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Glo, it sounds like your entire packet was returned? That seems to the be the case with missing forms.

Use the VJ Guides to put together the packet correctly so that this does not happen again.

Be advised, when filling out the G325 forms it will auto complete and print a set of 4 pages that look identical. Each of which you must sign and include with the petition.

What you need at this stage of the process, along with the correct forms, is proof of having met in the past two years. Passport stamps showing entry/exit along with copies of your boarding passes/itinerary showing u both in the same place at the same time....etc... will show proof of meeting in the last two years.

Emails and phone records and things of that nature are proof of on-going relationship more often asked for at the consulate/interview stage of the process afer you are approved at the uscis.

There is more info in the guides.

Hiyas! Sorry that I haven't on for quite awhile! We just sent out our parcel to them and they should have it tmw. Thank you so much for ur link and this time I'm the one who prepare everything and we got everything (even photos) for our package so hopefully we wont receive any RFE anymore! And now its all about waiting and waiting... I can't believe we have been waiting for almost 3 months! I keep telling myself to be patient......hopefully good news coming to all of us soon! :innocent:

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey all! Just found this thread. My petition was received on March 11. Hopefully we'll all hear from them soon!

March 11, 2008 - NOA1

May 22, 2008 - Touch

July 09, 2008 - Touch

July 14, 2008 - NOA2

July 18, 2008 - Received at NVC!

Timeline
Hey all! Just found this thread. My petition was received on March 11. Hopefully we'll all hear from them soon!

Hello all !

I am also an April filer at CSC. I wish everyone the best in this life venture :thumbs:

Sincerely,

robertjay

Good luck to us all!!! :thumbs: Happy Weekend!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

My grandmother died today. She had a terminal disease that could have ended her life now or 5 years from now. She really seemed to be doing better this last two months. So much so, I thought she might be around for our wedding. I had an outside hope she might be alive for our first child.

She was an extraordinary woman, someone who has well loved by those who knew her. She and I always had a close relationship, she was one of my best friends. She took me to an Eagles concert, to the Rolling Stones, Neil Young. We survived the death of her son, my uncle, her mother, and my grandfather, her husband in a six month time span.

She often spoke to me of her father, whom she loved a great deal, with great joy and reverence. Now, to my future children, I must repeat the cycle. They will only know her through me, my mother, and my remaining uncle. But they shall never know her themselves.

I went on several cruises with her, staying in her cabin with her. I met my fiancee on the last cruise I took with my family, though sadly, my grandmother was unable to accompany us this time. Fortunately, my fiancee was able to visit here in March and April, and got the chance to meet this woman so important to me. Even from their short time together, they formed a bond. My fiancee sent my Grandmother pictures from her graduation and other important events. She printed each picture. My Grandmother was so happy for us.

I know there is fraud. I know there is a process to endure, background checks to be done. I just wish they understood there is a human cost to this process. Opportunities lost, relationships strained, real humans behind the pieces of paper they handle. I wish my fiancee had had more time to know my Grandmother.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Denver CO

Date Filed : 2008-12-04

NOA Date : 2008-12-11

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-01-06

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline

Condolences!

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

RobertM... so sorry for you loss. May your fond memories bring you much peace during this difficult time. It sounds as though you were very lucky to have this woman as such a big part of your life. Her influences will shine through you. :)

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.