MHS

I'm back

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Hey everyone, I'm back...I have had alot of things going on in my personal life so I wasn't able to come here and talk with everyone like I used to do. I have missed you all and I hope everyone is doing well.

I am happy and relieved to announce that my husband Hassan finally has an interview date at the American Embassy in Kuwait!! :dance: It's been a long and rough road for us, we started this process back in October of 2006 and so it has been close to 2 years but it is finally coming to an end and we will finally be together again soon inshallah!! :luv:

His interview will be on April 29th so we need all of your prayers. I don't think I can take another second without being by my husbands side. This whole process has almost put me in a mental institution I swear!! :wacko:

My prayers are with everyone who has begun this journey and are waiting to be with their loved ones aswell, just stay strong and the love you have for eachother will help you through and I am a witness that there is truly a light at the end of this dark tunnel that we all are facing now.

Take care and may god bless you all and have a speedy journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Im praying for you for the Interview! My husband will be here on April 29th! I wish u the best of luck! I understand completely what you are goin through!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Hey everyone, I'm back...I have had alot of things going on in my personal life so I wasn't able to come here and talk with everyone like I used to do. I have missed you all and I hope everyone is doing well.

I am happy and relieved to announce that my husband Hassan finally has an interview date at the American Embassy in Kuwait!! :dance: It's been a long and rough road for us, we started this process back in October of 2006 and so it has been close to 2 years but it is finally coming to an end and we will finally be together again soon inshallah!! :luv:

His interview will be on April 29th so we need all of your prayers. I don't think I can take another second without being by my husbands side. This whole process has almost put me in a mental institution I swear!! :wacko:

My prayers are with everyone who has begun this journey and are waiting to be with their loved ones aswell, just stay strong and the love you have for eachother will help you through and I am a witness that there is truly a light at the end of this dark tunnel that we all are facing now.

Take care and may god bless you all and have a speedy journey.

Good Luck with the interview!!!!!

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
success insha allah,dont worry !!

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

I had been worried about ya. Welcome back. Insha'Allah the interview will go well.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Welcome back Melissa! Ive been wondering where you have been and how you were. I'm glad that he finally got that interview that you have waited so long for. I hope that he gets the visa soon and you can finally sigh relief and relax. We are here for you if you need anything. Take care!

Tasha

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Its nice to see you again Melissa. I hope things are peaceful in your personal life, and big congratulations on finally getting an interview date, YAY maybe the waiting is finally almost over :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Welcome back, Melissa!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sending so much MAJOR MOJO your way! I just know you will soon have an answer to your prayers, much like we did. We struggle for so long and then suddenly it's like everything happens all at once!

I really, really hope that you will soon experience the wonderful joy of being reunited with your love to be separated NO MORE!

Please keep us posted! (L)

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Welcome back to VJ and Good Luck! :thumbs: Sending you some MENA MOJO! :dance:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.