7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I tend to navigate the site using the address string at the top of every page (I believe the technical name is 'crumbtrail') - how easy would it be to add a second one at the bottom? if I've read a thread to its end but don't want to reply, navigating elsewhere involves scrolling back up to the top of the page; not an insurmountable problem by any means, but if it's the work of a couple of minutes to add the crumbtrail to the bottom of the page as well, that would make navigation quicker and easier :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I could add it. Right now there is just the drop down menu on the bottom right for quick navigation.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

or you click on the TOP^ button on the lower left corner, that takes you right back up and saves the scrolling...just discovered that, because I am always scrolling too... :whistle:

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Im trying not to be a b1tch this week, but really, its not that much effort to scroll back up the page, you dont even have to click the top part of the scroll with the arrow, you just click and drag, 0.1 secs later your back at the top of the page. :whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

do you mean me? :P

no, no training here... I just keep noticing that on every other forum I frequent, there's another crumbtrail at the bottom of the page, and it's what I always use, and then I go to use it here and it's not there... and since I've had the pages here set to 50 posts per page, or whatever it is I've got, and so many people keep on with the damn quoting of everything, it's often a LONG page ;)

Sinergy, you may note that I acknowledged that it's not much effort to scroll back up, and my request was only 'if it's the work of a couple of minutes' :P

very grateful that you're trying not to be a b1tch however, much appreciated :D:P

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
do you mean me? :P

no, no training here... I just keep noticing that on every other forum I frequent, there's another crumbtrail at the bottom of the page, and it's what I always use, and then I go to use it here and it's not there... and since I've had the pages here set to 50 posts per page, or whatever it is I've got, and so many people keep on with the damn quoting of everything, it's often a LONG page ;)

Sinergy, you may note that I acknowledged that it's not much effort to scroll back up, and my request was only 'if it's the work of a couple of minutes' :P

very grateful that you're trying not to be a b1tch however, much appreciated :D:P

Anytime :thumbs::whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!