Jonesie

Yardies that are filing to Remove Conditions

277 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Funny how the Lord works...I was telling you all that I wanted to file this month but things have been getting held up. Well long story short, we will be moving again around the middle of next month and I figure it makes no sense to move and have to contact USCIS about the address change when we can just include the paperwork for our new place in as additional proof and then send off. Any thoughts on this?

Hey miss Jamie (L) glad that you and hubby are back on track :yes:

Jax - hey girlie! Any new pics of your princess? Have your tickets for Jamaica? We applied for Gavin's passport and it came in the mail exactly the following week from when we applied - no lie!

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Funny how the Lord works...I was telling you all that I wanted to file this month but things have been getting held up. Well long story short, we will be moving again around the middle of next month and I figure it makes no sense to move and have to contact USCIS about the address change when we can just include the paperwork for our new place in as additional proof and then send off. Any thoughts on this?

Same here applied for passports for the kids and had them in less than two weeks.

We moved right before sending in our application. I filled out the address change form online and included it with our application along with the new lease. The online form is simple and you don't have to mail in anything. IMO it matter's not. If you really want to move, do it. If you know your new address, change it. When you send in your lifting application it will match what they already have on file. Won't hurt anything either way.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello All,

It's been awhile since I've logged in on this board. I hope that all is well. We mailed off the I-751 for Dice to the TSC and it was received on 5/12/08. The checked was cashed on 5/15/08. Unfortunately, we still haven't received a NOA but we have an infopass appt to get a I-551 stamp in his passport. We didn't include a cover letter but we had a 6-sided folder and on each side we typed a sheet with the info included on each side of the folder.

We included the following:

lease

preapproval mortgage letters for new home purchase

copy of contract for home purchase

2 years of tax returns

bank statements

front/back of greencard

cards ((to each other and from other people to us (such as for anniversaries))

pictures

insurance docs (health/auto)

beneficiary docs for insurance

credit card statements that showed airline purchases for both of us

skymiles statements for both of us

2 affidavits

I believe this covers most of the info that I sent.

Saundra

10/03/2009 Mailed N-400

10/05/2009 Package received in Lewisville, TX

10/09/2009 Check cashed

10/13/2009 Received Receipt notice with a 10/8/09 priority date

10/23/2009 Received Biometrics letter

11/02/2009 Biometrics apt

11/11/2009 Case sent to local office for interview scheduling

11/21/2009 Received interview letter with an as of date of 11/18/2009

12/15/2009 Interview scheduled-Approved!!!!

12/15/2009 Oath Ceremony

JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know that the last time I was on that divorce was in the cards. We went pretty far with the divorce procedings but in the end things turned around and they have been getting better everyday. I am not going to go into all the details but I will say that miracles do happen and things can change in the blink of an eye. Never in a millions years did I think this is where I would be but here I am. I was all prepared to be a divorced woman papers were drawn up and everything but then God got ahold of me, of us and our marriage and made it very clear that another plan was going to be put in place. His plan. I feel like a different person...DH is like someone I never knew before. It is amazing the power God has. Transformation has truly taken place and the prayers I prayed and others prayed for many years were answered...patience truly is the key :luv: I took a much needed break from the board and focused on some other more important things. I missed you all but I am glad to be back :D

Oh man, I was just thinking about u like today or yesterday. I'm glad u and your husband are doing well. It is a beautiful and AMAZING thing when you interject God into your marriage. Just keep Him there cause that is where He belongs.....there's no need for marriage if He is not apart of it. I can tell just from your post that you were touched by that spirit and were made able to see the beauty that God can present. There's like a new vibe coming from you or a light...its weird cause I can feel it just from your post.

many blessings to you and your fam.

~M.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anyone know what happened to FutureMrs? I think she changed her screen name to NowMrs. She used to be on here all the time....

I answered in the Yardie thread.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awww thanks Marlita :luv: It truly has been a life changing experience.

So we finally got our receipt in the mail with a date of May 28. It is after his gc already expired but they didnt reject our petition so I am guessing all is well.

So question...Can anyone show me what thier NOA looks like? Ours seems different to me. It says things in there about sending proof if you haven't already done so like leases and tax returns (and some other things). It also has this note...

NOTE: Conditional resident applicants, including conditional resident dependents resideing overseas pursuant to military or government orders, WILL NOT RECEIVE an ASC appointment notice. To complete biometric processing, these applicants must submit the required items listed on the I-751 form instructions.

Is this the standard form? What does that noted part mean?

Gosh I hate immigration :wacko:

Timeline

So we finally got our receipt in the mail with a date of May 28. It is after his gc already expired but they didnt reject our petition so I am guessing all is well.

So question...Can anyone show me what thier NOA looks like? Ours seems different to me. It says things in there about sending proof if you haven't already done so like leases and tax returns (and some other things). It also has this note...

NOTE: Conditional resident applicants, including conditional resident dependents resideing overseas pursuant to military or government orders, WILL NOT RECEIVE an ASC appointment notice. To complete biometric processing, these applicants must submit the required items listed on the I-751 form instructions.

I just did a cut and paste and sent this to Mindy via e-mail. She got one and Roy has already had his biometrics. She should be able to help you. I think she has your e-mail, so she should answer you directly.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Thanks JG :D

Anything for you, girlfriend!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Timeline

I just did a cut and paste and sent this to Mindy via e-mail. She got one and Roy has already had his biometrics. She should be able to help you. I think she has your e-mail, so she should answer you directly.

Ours said the same thing, hubby was a bit worried, but I told him the letter was generic and we've given them all the proof they would ever need.

Yards...good to see you. :star: Glad to know they accepted your application.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Hello All,

It's been awhile since I've logged in on this board. I hope that all is well. We mailed off the I-751 for Dice to the TSC and it was received on 5/12/08. The checked was cashed on 5/15/08. Unfortunately, we still haven't received a NOA but we have an infopass appt to get a I-551 stamp in his passport. We didn't include a cover letter but we had a 6-sided folder and on each side we typed a sheet with the info included on each side of the folder.

We included the following:

lease

preapproval mortgage letters for new home purchase

copy of contract for home purchase

2 years of tax returns

bank statements

front/back of greencard

cards ((to each other and from other people to us (such as for anniversaries))

pictures

insurance docs (health/auto)

beneficiary docs for insurance

credit card statements that showed airline purchases for both of us

skymiles statements for both of us

2 affidavits

I believe this covers most of the info that I sent.

Saundra

Hello Saundra. Hope all is well. Did you ever move to the DC area?

Same here applied for passports for the kids and had them in less than two weeks.

We moved right before sending in our application. I filled out the address change form online and included it with our application along with the new lease. The online form is simple and you don't have to mail in anything. IMO it matter's not. If you really want to move, do it. If you know your new address, change it. When you send in your lifting application it will match what they already have on file. Won't hurt anything either way.

Thanks. We're also moving at the end of the month. I also didn't want to move right before applying. Heard too many horror stories but that was before you could do it online.

Edited by sjb1221

Timeline

Congrats Yardie :dance: Yes, the form is standard. Welcome to part 3 of the waiting game :wacko:

So question...Can anyone show me what thier NOA looks like? Ours seems different to me. It says things in there about sending proof if you haven't already done so like leases and tax returns (and some other things)

Jamie -- I sent you an e:mail. Ours says the same exact same thing. I think the USCIS is getting more generic as time goes by.....

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.