HaPPyFeEt

I-129F Checklist......(cover letter)

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Ok Guys.....here we go......got all our documents ready. Tommorrow morining my hubby to be will be dropping at their local post office........keeping our fingers crossed..... :luv:

Did we get everything covered? please check the list below........appreciate your feedback......

1.Application payment in the amount of $ 455.00.

2. (a) I-129F Application Form.

(B) I-129F Supplement (1): Part A, Question 1, Information about you (Petitioner).

© I-129F Supplement (2): Part B, Question 18, Explanation of meeting in person.

3. (a) G-325A and passport size photo of Petitioner

(B) G-325A and passport size photo of Beneficiary

4. (a) Letter of intent to marry from Petitioner

(B) Letter of intent to marry from Beneficiary

5. Copy of Petitioner Certificate of Naturalization (Front & Back) and US Passport (ALL Pages)

6. Copy of Beneficiary's Affidavit of Name from the Consul of Philippine Embassy in Kuwait, and Copy of her Birth Certificate with translation.

7.Proof of having met in person in the past two years and our ongoing relationship. (First and Second Meeting- Both Passport Stamps, Boarding Pass, Tickets, Souvenir, Phone Bills, Receipts, Copy of envelopes , Cards and Pictures taken together during our meeting).

US Entry: Flying to US, POE JFk- 27/11/08

Married on: FEBRUARY 10.2009 - Finally =D

AOS,EAD & AP (K1)

Filed on: March 13 2009- Chicago Lockbox

Recieved our pckge: March 17 2009

Check cashed: March 24 2009

NOA for AOS,EAD&AP: March 25 2009(Rcpt dated March 23 2009)

Biometrics: April 10, 2009

AP Recieved: May 15, 2009

EAD Card Rcvd: May 22, 2009

Interview: June 05, 2009approved!

Rcvd GC: July 02,2009

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

any prev divorces?

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I can't think of anything else.

Summer 2001 - met my Scottish boy

December 18th, 2007 - proposal in Madrid's Botanical Gardens with a duck standing behind him going 'food?'

January 18th, 2008 - I-129F sent to VSC

January 31st, 2008 - received NOA1, issued Jan. 24 :)

February 24th, 2008 - NOA2; omgwtfbbqlolz

February 29th, 2008 - NVC letter sent

Timeline

Never been married.........the reason why I have my affidavit of name is becuase I used my mother's surname when I was studying in the Philippines.........here in kuwait I use my father first name as my middle name . that's how it is here in arab countries.....

(i think). My Diplomas and other ID's in the philippines has my first name, my monther's surname as my middle name and my dad's surname...( coz thats how family code works) however....my passport ( since birth)has my first name, my father's first name as my middle name and he's surname as my last name.....so u see...things got complicated. Atleast I got an affidavit incase they would background investigate me........So i mentioned i have "other names used" and added supporting documents.

AOS,EAD & AP (K1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

just remember to make the original application as complete as you can, even if it seems like a bit much, this is what they are going to see and read for the interview, sometimes not looking at the other evidences he brings (sometimes) just do best you can the first time....good luck

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
just remember to make the original application as complete as you can, even if it seems like a bit much, this is what they are going to see and read for the interview, sometimes not looking at the other evidences he brings (sometimes) just do best you can the first time....good luck

I know it said to make a copy (front and back) of my naturalization certificate, but there was nothing on the back of it so i did not make a copy of it. Hope that won't slow me down...whatcha all think??

K-1 Fiancee Visa Process

Service Center..............Vermont/Consulate.....................Manila==>MNL-2008692057

Event Timeline

I-129F Sent to VSC............................................. 04/01/08

I-129F Received by VSC................................... .04/02/08

I-129F NOA 1.................................................... .04/03/08...touched 4/29/08

I-129F RFEs.........................................................N/A

I-129F RFE Reply..................................................N/A

I-129F NOA 2.......................................................07/08/08

NVC received.......................................................07/10/08

NVC mailed..........................................................7/14/08

Consulate Received.............................................. 7/18/08

Called for interview appointment ($18)................7/21/08

Paid VISA processing fee/validated DS form($131)..8/01/08

Paid DELBROS document verification fee ($15)........7/25/08..arrived at USEM 8/22/08

CFO Seminar/Stamp..............................................9/18/08

Medical Appt ($215)..............................................7/24-7/25/08

Interview Date.....................................................08/05/08 @ 7AM, approved 9/2/08

VISA Delivered ($7)............................................. 9/6/08

flight home to Daddy(9/26/08)($859.60)/POE (detriot); Final destination: Jax, FL

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Ok Guys.....here we go......got all our documents ready. Tommorrow morining my hubby to be will be dropping at their local post office........keeping our fingers crossed..... :luv:

Did we get everything covered? please check the list below........appreciate your feedback......

(B) I-129F Supplement (1): Part A, Question 1, Information about you (Petitioner).

5. Copy of Petitioner Certificate of Naturalization (Front & Back) and US Passport (ALL Pages)

6. Copy of Beneficiary's Affidavit of Name from the Consul of Philippine Embassy in Kuwait, and Copy of her Birth Certificate with translation.

7.Proof of having met in person in the past two years and our ongoing relationship. (First and Second Meeting- Both Passport Stamps, Boarding Pass, Tickets, Souvenir, Phone Bills, Receipts, Copy of envelopes , Cards and Pictures taken together during our meeting).

Looks good to me except the I-129F is not an application. It's a petition. Once it is approved, the beneficiary is allowed to apply for a visa.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Looks good to me except the I-129F is not an application. It's a petition. Once it is approved, the beneficiary is allowed to apply for a visa.

Ooppsss.....Its just the cover page ryt? Hope we wont get an RFE for that.... :(

AOS,EAD & AP (K1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.