DakotaK1

Did you submit this at your AOS interview??

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi

I am just a little worried,it says on my interview letter "letters from each current employer+pay stubs from the last two months".

Is this from me (beneficiary) or from my husband? -I am currently not working.

Thanks

We did, and the letter does not need to be long or involved, and likely your spouse already got a letter earlier in the process. The letter and pay stubs should come from his employer. Just ask for a new one.

If you were working you could include the same for your employment, but no need.

Good luck!

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Oh gees there might be a problem there I have my interview on Tuesday!!!

We did submit a letter that he is employed back duruing the K1 process,so they do have such a letter already in their documents.

I do however have the W2 from 2007 and evidence that we filed the txes together (have not got the tax return from this year back yet)

Should that do?

Edited by DakotaK1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well we have our interview on thursday and I'm bringing a new employment verification letter from my current employer (I'm the foreign spouse) and I'm also bringing my wife's old employment verification letter, the one she submitted back in October. I dont think this will be an issue because in case they wonder if her employment is still current, I'm bringing my and her pay stubs for the last 2 months. Last time she was paid was the last day of march so dont worry too much you'll b fine.

Edited by GueraYTavo

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

As long as the employer who wrote the letter way back for the K-1 and the current pay stubs, W-2's, and taxes match, it should be fine. Nothing should've changed.

If it changed, I would call the HR department immediately and ask them to write one up and fax it to you or go pick it up.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He is still employed in the place he has been for 4 years.

In that case, I would reuse the old letter and make sure to have plenty of evidence that he's still there....a pay stub from every quarter since you last filed this paper, W-2's and tax returns.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If your husband's job description or rate of pay has changed since you submitted that original letter, or even if it has changed since you sent in your AOS information (during which you should have submitted a letter with the Affadavit of Support form), you need to get an updated letter from his employer.

Every time you submit a new form in this process, don't assume that they will see the information/evidence that you submitted at an earlier stage. Even if it is the same document over and over again, you have to send in a new copy with each new form.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.